Typical left celebrating Breitbarts death AGAIN in an op-ed in the Chicago Tribune

Hell I could mock Ted Kennedy too by saying:

"he was a good man despite the fact he ran off a bridge and left a young woman to drown, only after he went home for 8 hours to sober up."

I suppose I could come up with a headline that reads "The Coward Is Dead" when Teddy Boy died..

Of course if I was an op-ed writer and used that as a headline for Teddy Boy, progressives would go batshit - they would be demanding an apology ...

Speaking of Kennedy, when you get a break from your fauxrage take a gander at Breitbart's tweets the day Ted Kennedy died.

I do find it highly illustrative of the double standard. Liberals are all up in arms because Rush Limbaugh had the audacity to call an abortion rights activist a "slut"; while at the same time they call Breitbart the most evil and vicious names imaginable.

The only way to beat these cocksuckers is at the ballot box (by electing conservatives) and the public square (by exposing leftist hypocrisy). We conservatives have to stop using Marquess of Queensberry rules when we are in a street fight! It really is time to take the gloves off....

Wow, if what we've seen the last decade form the Con media machine is the "Marquess of Queensberry rules"...

{shudder}

The headline dickhead...

Not to mention I know Page - I have read the guys op-ed's for a decade, oh and not to mention I KNOW THE GUY..............

Anyone who is from Chicago and is informed on currant events and politics knows who he is. Hes spews his nonsense on the local public broadcasting station left and right.

Clarence Page WISHES he was a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton - He's been riding their coattails for quite sometime now.

Page is throwing salt and rubbing it in.

That is clear via his headline and intro..

I wouldn't expect a progressive to understand tho...
You know more of Page than I; I noted condolences. I'm still stuck.............IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, YEAH*.

*Chrssie Hynde.

Page is into that "social justice" nonsense..

Spoken like a true George Wallace White guy.

Yeah, they're very happy Andrew Breitbart's dead. Most on the Left didn't even bother to pretend they had any humanity left over this one. I'm not angry though. I just think it's very sad seeing what the Left has become. Most have lost their humanity.
You confuse being happy that he will no longer pollute the national debate with being happy that the man is dead.

But you confuse a lot of things, like your support for a candidate who doesn't share your views.
POLLUTE the national debate? You think it was crystal clear BEFORE Breitbart? There has been POLLUTION at LEAST as far back as "Ma, ma, where's Pa, gone to the White House, HA! HA! HA!". And Father Coughlin was an anti Semitic, pro fascist hero to some. He attacked Joseph Kennedy, later FDR. The Catholic church could not stop him,though the Vatican tried:

The Vatican, the Apostolic Legation in Washington, D.C., and the archbishop of Cincinnati all wanted him silenced. They recognized that only Coughlin's superior, Bishop Michael Gallagher of Detroit, had the canonical authority to curb him, but Gallagher supported the "Radio Priest". Due to Gallagher's autonomy and the prospect of Coughlin leading a schism, the Roman Catholic leadership did nothing.[35]
Worse than any today, except for a few listened to by VERY rare loons.

I get your point but I don't think you're going to find much sympathy for Andrew Brietbart anywhere. He was so hateful.

Lesson learned though, try to be more charitable in life and people will remember you in a kinder way. You just can't keep hating and expect a whole lot different after you're gone.
That is the long and the short of it.

I've noticed that Breitbart is not widely mourned by those who share his political beliefs. For the most part the Right is exploiting his death as an opportunity to criticize the apparent lack of sensitivity of those on the Left who are responding essentially to the fact that the man was an unusually detestable character.

Brietbart's public persona extended well beyond his political bias. There was a brooding meanness about him. As you've said, he was hateful.

Point out the 'celebration', dickhead.

The headline dickhead...

Not to mention I know Page - I have read the guys op-ed's for a decade, oh and not to mention I KNOW THE GUY..............

Anyone who is from Chicago and is informed on currant events and politics knows who he is. Hes spews his nonsense on the local public broadcasting station left and right.

Clarence Page WISHES he was a Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton - He's been riding their coattails for quite sometime now.

Here's the headline:
Breitbart's culture war ends

Where is the celebration, asshole?

Are you really that dense?

"he was a good man despite the fact he ran off a bridge and left a young woman to drown, only after he went home for 8 hours to sober up."

I suppose I could come up with a headline that reads "The Coward Is Dead" when Teddy Boy died..

Of course if I was an op-ed writer and used that as a headline for Teddy Boy, progressives would go batshit - they would be demanding an apology ...

Speaking of Kennedy, when you get a break from your fauxrage take a gander at Breitbart's tweets the day Ted Kennedy died.

I suppose you would rather re-write history in whatever the fuck you agree with?? apparently that is the case..

The headline dickhead...

Here's the headline:
Breitbart's culture war ends

Where is the celebration, asshole?

Are you really that dense?
That is the headline.

So...you got nothing?

Yeah, they're very happy Andrew Breitbart's dead. Most on the Left didn't even bother to pretend they had any humanity left over this one. I'm not angry though. I just think it's very sad seeing what the Left has become. Most have lost their humanity.
You confuse being happy that he will no longer pollute the national debate with being happy that the man is dead.

But you confuse a lot of things, like your support for a candidate who doesn't share your views.
POLLUTE the national debate? You think it was crystal clear BEFORE Breitbart? There has been POLLUTION at LEAST as far back as "Ma, ma, where's Pa, gone to the White House, HA! HA! HA!". And Father Coughlin was an anti Semitic, pro fascist hero to some. He attacked Joseph Kennedy, later FDR. The Catholic church could not stop him,though the Vatican tried:

The Vatican, the Apostolic Legation in Washington, D.C., and the archbishop of Cincinnati all wanted him silenced. They recognized that only Coughlin's superior, Bishop Michael Gallagher of Detroit, had the canonical authority to curb him, but Gallagher supported the "Radio Priest". Due to Gallagher's autonomy and the prospect of Coughlin leading a schism, the Roman Catholic leadership did nothing.[35]
Worse than any today, except for a few listened to by VERY rare loons.
If I go dump a bucket of paint into the river, am I not polluting, since there's a big factory up the road that's been polluting that river for decades?

I suppose you would rather re-write history in whatever the fuck you agree with?? apparently that is the case..

I'd rather just point and laugh at the example you chose to use considering who it is who died that has you whining over people's reaction to it, and what said dead man had to say the day your example passed away.

I heard Breitbart inadvertently dug up some dirt on the Koch Brothers and they had him killed over it.

Nobody whines like the pseudo-con on USMB. Even when there is nothing to whine about.

Whoa is me. Those mean old liberals belittling the POS who right after Ted Kennedy died called him a "a special pile of human excrement."

I have no sympathy for you.

Nobody whines like the pseudo-con on USMB. Even when there is nothing to whine about.

Whoa is me. Those mean old liberals belittling the POS who right after Ted Kennedy died called him a "a special pile of human excrement."

we aren't asking for your sympathy bastich,, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zz3K7Pt0rE]Dog playing piano and singing - YouTube[/ame]

Perhaps if Breitbart had actually accomplished something worthwhile.

I mean what was he famous for?

Digging deep into the story, obtaining sources, getting background, like Woodward and Bernstein?
Or hidden camera interviews and creative editing?

You're celebrating someone who took his journalism cues from Allen Funt.

I do find it highly illustrative of the double standard. Liberals are all up in arms because Rush Limbaugh had the audacity to call an abortion rights activist a "slut"; while at the same time they call Breitbart the most evil and vicious names imaginable.

The only way to beat these cocksuckers is at the ballot box (by electing conservatives) and the public square (by exposing leftist hypocrisy). We conservatives have to stop using Marquess of Queensberry rules when we are in a street fight! It really is time to take the gloves off....

Really? You think Breitbart hadn't had his gloves off for years?

Nope. He took out the padding and put on brass knuckles while his opponents still had their gloves on......

Typical left celebrating Breitbarts death AGAIN in an op-ed in the Chicago Tribune

Just a frank review of the circumstances of interest the journalist is sharing with the public.

This has absolutely nothing to do with Sherrod, and everything to do with the leftist bullshit propaganda and hate.

This has everything to do with Page being a prick, as well as the majority of the leftists.

Not to mention I highly doubt Sharrod believes what she says anyways.

The best form of hate is to mock.
As they say......Karma's a Bitch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqP3wT5lpa4]Instant Karma - John lennon - YouTube[/ame]

we aren't asking for your sympathy bastich,, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Good cause you ain't getting none. Mostly it's whining.:lol:

Forum List

Back