Typical Con-Blindly repeats what Drudge tells him/her

And?

-----

For security purposes, congressional leaders' official cars are required to be armored, limiting their choices in those respects mostly to vans or SUVs.

Hastert's spokesman (of course the Speaker has a spokesman) said that Hastert had wanted to ride in the hydrogen car, but his security detail "demanded that he ride in the much more secure armored SUV." South-east DC is a bit dangerous, yes, but it ain't Baghdad. Some wondered if the security detail was having Hindenburg flashbacks.

To be fair, lawmakers from both parties have been hypocritical about this. As the Post itself pointed out, the GOP event "followed one by Senate Democrats on Wednesday, who rode in their gas guzzlers to an Exxon station a block from their offices to blame Republicans for high fuel prices."

http://www.loweringthebar.net/current_affairs/index.html

I haven't seen the video, but keep in mind - Drudge only reports what's reported. (shrug).

That's all Drudge does is pick up stories from AP and Reuters and post them on his sight.. yet libs love to slam his reporting...........makes no sense to me?

I still haven't heard a complaint from a "lib" about my humorous sig, yet all the cons are whining like a fat kid at a salad bar.

Who's whining? You just aren't funny. You spend most of your time in threads throughout the board being an insufferable ass; yet, suddenly we are supposed to find you humorous?

GMAFB.

Forum List

Back