Typical arrogant pathetic female white CNN anchor destroyed by border agent with facts.

Stupid ass fucking arrogant bitch not even listening. She has one job, and that is to keep the CNN audience brainwashed.

You realize that the people you see on the news don't really have a whole lot of choice in this stuff, right? They read the teleprompter script that the producers have written for them, they ask the questions the producers tell them to ask.

Pff, it's CNN producers who are Antis Trump as if we did not know it:eek:

Stupid ass fucking arrogant bitch not even listening. She has one job, and that is to keep the CNN audience brainwashed.

And you have one job...to be monumentally stupid, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and to HATE anyone who does not agree with your political views.

You Trumpbots are UN-American, dishonorable, disloyal, stupid/emotionally disturbed, national embarrassments. Nothing but a plague of anger, evil and monumental stupidity.

I cannot wait until your Messiah is tossed on the political scrap heap (or indicted/drops dead) and you 'white', old, ignorant hicks go back to being completely ignored until you drop dead and are completely forgotten.

Did you watch the video or not?

Dont treat that piece of shit with respect. All they have is the race card. That fucking loser, just like every pathetic left wing loser NEED ME TO BE WHITE.

They are so pathetic. There is not one single reason to treat them with any respect, ever.

I answer in moderation because I do not want to be insulted in pm or i did have some loser that keep on teasing me in bad way because I am not American.
I was too pissed off with that, I almost left because of this kind of harassment

And you have one job...to be monumentally stupid, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic and to HATE anyone who does not agree with your political views.

You Trumpbots are UN-American, dishonorable, disloyal, stupid/emotionally disturbed, national embarrassments. Nothing but a plague of anger, evil and monumental stupidity.

I cannot wait until your Messiah is tossed on the political, scrap heap (or indicted/drops dead) and you 'white', old, ignorant hicks go back to being completely ignored until you drop dead and are completely forgotten.

Well let me ask you what make you believe Trump will be indicted?

Then what type of person wishes for the death of the Man that won the Electoral College?

Are you upset that majority of the States voted for Trump and those people voted for him to close the broder, build a wall and fix the illegal immigration mess that Pelosi, Reid and Obama failed to do from 2009 - 2011?

If you want to blame someone, well look in the mirror and realize you will vote for the Democrat Candidate that make empty promises and then blame the GOP for not doing what your candidate refused to do!

Now let me state again Obama, Pelosi and Reid did nothing when they had the chance and now you are falling for the Gloria Allred spin the left loves to do during election years, but hey if it were not for fools like you, well the DNC would have been a dead party decades ago...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back