Typhoid Nancy

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tweMNrNnlNY]Pelosi on the border: 'We are all Americans' - YouTube[/ame]​

You can bet your butt that Pelosi will not be taking children with diseases home to infect her own children and grandchildren.

In Murrieta, over the last few months, over 500 illegal aliens a week are being released into the general population, many of these people are children, without a medical screening. Last weekend that number changed to 200 every 72 hours. They are being shipped in from other areas around the country to our holding facility, where they do not have the room to house these people, much less give them a proper processing above checking to see if these invaders are known criminals.

Murrieta Border Patrol agents are testing positive for Tuberculosis. Hand and Foot Disease, and Chagos, both previously eradicated from the area, are on the rise. We are being hit by sickness, and we are told that as we are exposed to these infectious diseases, if we reject allowing these diseased people into our population, we are nothing more than a bunch of racists.

Other diseases to emerge, especially among Border Patrol agents, is H1N1 (“swine”) flu, and chicken pox. It is anticipated that also coming are diseases like dengue and Ebola virus, when one considers these incoming illegal aliens are from Central and South America, the Middle East and West Africa.

Illegal Immigration Bio-Warfare
By Douglas V. Gibbs July 1, 2014

Illegal Immigration Bio-Warfare

Pelosi’s new moniker: Typhoid Nancy. That sick woman should be quarantined like Typhoid Mary:

u1183097inp.jpg

Mary Mallon, forever known as Typhoid Mary, carried the deadly disease and spread it to others
She was declared a menace and sent to live in exile on North Brother Island in East River for more than two decades
BY Mara Bovsun
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Saturday, July 13, 2013, 10:29 PM

Mary Mallon, forever known as Typhoid Mary, carried the deadly disease and spread it to others - NY Daily News

There is no evidence that Typhoid Mary deliberately infected anyone. There is ample proof that Typhoid Nancy does not care how many Americans she infects. Carry Typhoid Nancy’s politics to its logical conclusion and you’ll see that the more sick people she can infect with open-borders the more she can justify the need to quickly implement the Affordable Care Act.

Now the country knows what’s in it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hV-05TLiiLU]Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It" - YouTube[/ame]​

There is so much in an article by Todd Starnes I could not excerpt one or two items and skip the rest. Please read this if you are really interested in the danger to every healthy American:

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest
By Todd Starnes
Published July 02, 2014
FoxNews.com

Medical staff warned: Keep your mouths shut about illegal immigrants or face arrest | Fox News

Since Typhoid Nancy & Company are so big on forcing everybody to do as they are told it is only fair that Pelosi be forced to take the sickest of those children into her home. Not only should Typhoid Nancy be required to put her family’s health at risk by being forced to take the sickest of the children into her home, she should also be required to put her own money where her foul mouth is by paying for it out of her own pocket. Ditto everyone of those bums in the media. The first two candidates can be seen when you move the cursor to 155:

If you listened to O’Reilly’s talking points you heard him covering up for the president —— AGAIN. O’Reilly cannot be so stupid that he believes the lying sack of shit will do anything that will anger his base. Taqiyya the Liar has no intention of sending those kids back, nor will he do anything to close the borders. After 6 years journalists should think about a new line of work if they do not know that you look at what Taqiyya the Liar does YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS.

Incidentally, have you noticed that FOX liberals like Kirsten Powers are called FOX analysts, while FOX conservatives are identified as contributors. Analyzing to Powers and her kind means spinning everything to fit the Left’s ideology. I am not a professional journalist and I can do a better job of analyzing the illegal immigration disgrace than all of those liberal douche bag “analysts” combined.

Let me close with a prediction. The communicable diseases being brought into the country by those children will be used to force everyone to be vaccinated for everything.

Laura Ingraham is right on the money. You gotta love her thinly veiled contempt for Karl Rove’s opinions:

I know she is right because Democrats are telling Republicans how to save the Republican party. It’s such an obvious scam Taqiyya the Liar tried the “govern from the center” crapola that Democrats have been pulling for many decades. Yeah right! He wants to help Republicans win elections when The Democrat party’s entire election strategy hinges on open-borders locking in the Latino vote for the next hundred years.

Obama Drops a Truth Bomb On The GOP: Move To The Center or Never Win The Presidency Again
By: Jason Easley
Thursday, July, 3rd, 2014, 9:20 am

Obama Drops a Truth Bomb On The GOP: Move To The Center or Never Win The Presidency Again

Democrats moving the country towards totalitarian government and calling it the center ropes in the suckers and helps establishment Republicans cover their tracks every time they cave.

Briefly, Democrats move the center to the Left and then call it the center. Today’s center is much further Left than was Bill Clinton’s center. Bill Clinton’s center was miles to the Left of LBJ’s center and so on. Democrats will keep moving the center to the Left until they arrive at totalitarian government. The fact is:

Totalitarian government is one extreme. Anarchy is the other extreme. Limited government is the permanent center; it never moves. At least it is not supposed to move.

I don’t know who Anita Fuentes is, but she is a kick in this video:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G5Bn_hZvSPY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G5Bn_hZvSPY[/ame]​

Micheal Savage also weighed in from another direction:

The establishment media’s refusal to acknowledge that once-contained or eradicated diseases are re-entering the U.S. through the latest flood of illegal aliens isn’t a surprise to Michael Savage, who earned a doctorate in epidemiology at the University of California at Berkeley before becoming a top nationally syndicated talk-radio host.

XXXXX

After earning his doctorate in 1978 and writing six books, Savage pitched to publishers a book titled “Immigrants and Epidemics,” which he wrote with the dean of a “prestigious public health university.”

“Although all my previous books had done well,” Savage recalled, “all publishers in New York City in 1982 said we cannot publish a book on immigrants and epidemics, no matter how well (documented) or factually true it is. We can’t publish it for political reasons.”

Our government does not burn books because that is a major liberal no-no. They simply do not allow them to be published. The government’s absolute control over everything that is published, and said on television, clearly shows why shutting down free speech on the Internet is the Democrat party’s number one priority. Proof: How much would you know about the diseases entering this country by invitation without the Internet?

Typhoid Nancy

Savage criticized House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi for justifying the violation of law by emphasizing that “every person has a spark of divinity in them.”

“Sure, they have a spark of divinity,” Savage responded, but, he asked, “What kind of mothers would do to humans what they wouldn’t do to a dog?

“If you drop a dog off on the side of a street and run away, you’re considered a bad person; you could be arrested,” he said. “But the federal government has no problem with dropping children off on the side of a road?”

Savage asked if Americans really understand what will happen “when a soccer mom awakens one morning and her daughter’s hair is crawling with lice?”

“Do you understand what’s going to happen when she awakens one morning and her little darling comes home testing positive for Tuberculosis, because one of the divinely inspired children of Nancy Pelosi was permitted to enter that classroom with Tuberculosis?”

Savage: Media 'hiding' illegal-alien disease threat
'I am not a racist. I am not an alarmist. I am an epidemiologist'
Published: 19 hours ago

Savage: Media ?hiding? illegal-alien disease threat

There is no evidence that Typhoid Mary deliberately infected anyone. There is ample proof that Typhoid Nancy does not care how many Americans she infects. Carry Typhoid Nancy’s politics to its logical conclusion and you’ll see that the more sick people she can infect with open-borders the more she can justify the need to quickly implement the Affordable Care Act.

I should have known that parasite jobs were hidden under the diseases and all of the other stuff. Not only social workers, but I’m betting that public defenders will cash in, too. In short: Bringing illegals in by the tens of thousand is a boon for the parasite class:

A mounting backlog in immigration courts since then has allowed most Central American minors to stay for years while their cases wend their way through the legal system. Once they are assigned to social workers, as the law requires, the overwhelming majority are sent to live with their parents or relatives in the United States, officials said.

Deportation data won't dispel rumors drawing migrant minors to U.S.Michael Robinson Chavez / Los Angeles
By Brian Bennett
July 5, 2014, 10:20 p.m.

LA Times

Bill O’Reilly must have changed his medication because he got it right on Typhoid Nancy:

I wish O’Reilly would increase the dosage enough to devote some of his talking points to this topic:

The tidal wave of illegal immigrants have brought numerous diseases into the U.S. since the new year. Breitbart Texas recently reported on an outbreak of scabies in one housing facility for unaccompanied border minors--the infestation was contracted by numerous Border Patrol agents. Other additional illnesses have also been noted. "We are starting to see chickenpox, MRSA staph infections, we are starting to see different viruses," Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol agent Chris Cabrera told ABC 15.

Vliet told Breitbart Texas that the risk of diseases brought into the U.S. by the migrants is being dramatically downplayed by the Obama Administration and mainstream media.

She said, "Many people are trying to diminish the seriousness of this. They say, 'We have these diseases in the U.S.' Well yes, we do, but they've been well controlled, we have good hygiene, and most of our parents keep children home when they're sick. ... It's a very real risk. It could get out of hand very quickly; but since these are common disease that people have heard of, the risk isn't necessarily taken seriously."

Border Doctor: PreviouslyDeported Illegal Alien with Tuberculosis Ignored by Feds
by Kristin Tate 8 Jul 2014

Border Doctor: Previously-Deported Illegal Alien with Tuberculosis Ignored by Feds

In addition to not covering the threat of communicable diseases the media totally ignores this topic:

Many Americans who paid taxes for decades fell into the chasm created by the Affordable Care Act when they lost their jobs and their insurance. After paying for healthcare insurance through all of their healthy years those Americans are now living without healthcare coverage because they can no longer afford it. I know several such people who are sick over the government spending all of that money on illegal aliens while Americans who paid for everything are not covered. One of my wife’s friends told me that every day she prays she will stay healthy until she makes it to Medicare (5 years). She was fighting back tears when she told me she lives with paralyzing fear every second of every day.

Touchy-feely freakazoids like Typhoid Nancy have the bit in their teeth to be sure:

Nurse: Illegals' baggage includes TB, leprosy, polio
Organizer of Murrieta resistance: 'We are creating humanitarian crisis for American people'
Published: 11 hours ago
GINA LOUDON

Nurse: Illegals? baggage includes TB, leprosy, polio

It’s becoming increasing obvious that 99 percent of the newly arrived illegal aliens are here to stay. Worse still, a lot more are coming.

NOW I SEE IT!

Anybody who watches this movie can call me Oracle Jones. Move the cursor to 12:20:

I see a bunch of healthy children from Caucasian countries on Typhoid Nancy’s hallelujah trail. I see private organizations flying thousands into Mexico —— close to the border where they will not have to walk so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a bunch of healthy children from Caucasian countries on Typhoid Nancy’s hallelujah trail. I see private organizations flying thousands into Mexico —— close to the border where they will not have to walk so far.

The Oracle could be wrong. Caucasian children will probably suffer the same fate as Oleksandra Bronova (my emphasis in the following excerpt):

We used to quarantine legal immigrants at Ellis Island to make sure that the health and safety of Americans were protected. Under the new world order, the local population no longer matters, the illegal immigrant, a vector for disease, is now more important and can come and go as they please, so long as they are not white Europeans.

A case in point is Oleksandra Bronova, a Ukrainian citizen, neither Mexican nor Central American, married to an American, former Marine Bryan Price. She speaks English, is a Cambridge graduate who speaks five languages, and has no criminal record. Unlike the majority crossing the border via Juarez who have criminal records and provide fake family histories, Bronova fled her war torn Ukraine, seeking asylum in the United States with her husband while awaiting visa proceedings. They attempted to cross our southern border with a visitors permit and were stopped by border patrol agents.

“While the Obama regime is rolling out the red carpet for illegal aliens as they cross our border, one woman found herself thrown in a high security prison.” She was arrested and thrown, shackled and chained, in the Otero Country prison while notorious MS-13 gang members have been allowed to enter the United States under the idiotic guise of fleeing drug cartel and gang violence.

If you watch the video in the article you’ll hear that Oleksandra Bronova has been denied asylum as a refugee from the war in the Ukraine. So what would that piece of garbage in the White House do should thousands of kids from the war-torn Ukraine show up at our border with CANADA:

The United Nation is seeking refugee status for illegal immigrants, a term used for individuals fleeing a war-torn country. There is no war in Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador. There is poverty and there are violent drug cartels, a glaring evidence of these countries’ lack of leadership. Is the United States now responsible for the world’s impoverished children?

The Tragedy of the Regime’s Social Engineering
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh July 10, 2014

The Tragedy of the Regime?s Social Engineering

This makes every decent human being cry:

A Fox News exclusive reported this morning by Jana Winter inexplicably buried the lede.

Winter reports that several dead children have been discovered “washed up along the riverbank” of the Rio Grande, but fails to note that there have been no reports by the Obama administration on this.

This indicates a pattern of covering up dead illegal alien kids by the Obama administration.

Report: SMALL LIFELESS, DEAD CHILDREN Found “Washed Up Along Riverbank” of Rio Grande
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, July 14, 2014, 9:12 AM
Guest post by Kristinn Taylor

Report: SMALL LIFELESS, DEAD CHILDREN Found ?Washed Up Along Riverbank? of Rio Grande | The Gateway Pundit

Send the bodies to Typhoid Nancy. I never heard that she cried over the children butchered by Kermit Gosnell; so maybe she can find a tear for those poor little children killed by her politics.

Typhoid Nancy is being challenged for the wrong reasons:

"Here's what I believe: Congress is broken," says Gwen Graham, one of the Democratic Party's top recruits, in a recent TV ad as a photo of Pelosi and House Speaker John Boehner flashes on the screen. "Both parties—Republican and Democrat—are to blame. And both need new leaders in Washington."

In Georgia, Rep. John Barrow, one of five Democrats to vote against Pelosi as party leader at the start of the 113th Congress in 2013, uses that fact as one of the key reasons to reelect him. "I voted against Nancy Pelosi as speaker," Barrow brags to Georgians in a recent television ad.​

Embattled House Democrats Turn Against Nancy Pelosi
She has long been among Republicans' top targets, but some of her own now see value in turning against their leader.
By Shane Goldmacher

Embattled House Democrats Turn Against Nancy Pelosi - NationalJournal.com

Pelosi should be dumped for specific policies not for some gossamer problem with leadership in Congress. Aside from her part in shoving HillaryCare II down the public’s throat she had a big hand in bringing unhealthy illegal aliens into this country. Obama is complicit, but it was Typhoid Nancy and Harry Reid who made it happen:

TheConservativeTreehouse.com made the connection between the EV-D68 outbreak and the thousands of illegal immigrant children who have arrived in the U.S. this year in an article Sunday titled “Obama is Complicit in the Murder of Five Children – Illegal South American Immigrants Introduce Deadly Virus to U.S. Children.”

It showed points where illegal alien children are known to have been sent and the locations where virus cases have been reported.​

uac-interactive-map-10-5-14.jpg

NOTE: Typhoid Nancy, who is famous for having diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain, is amazingly silent on Ebola. It’s not that she is against importing Ebola along with her diseases; she does not want to steal Taqiyya the Liar’s thunder on this one. She figures there are enough contagious diseases to go around.

TheConservativeTreehouse.com made the connection between the EV-D68 outbreak and the thousands of illegal immigrant children who have arrived in the U.S. this year in an article Sunday titled “Obama is Complicit in the Murder of Five Children – Illegal South American Immigrants Introduce Deadly Virus to U.S. Children.”

It showed points where illegal alien children are known to have been sent and the locations where virus cases have been reported.​

uac-interactive-map-10-5-14.jpg
I forgot to include this link in my previous response. It worked out because I can add:

“Obama doesn’t want America to believe that we’re exceptional,” Schlafly said. “He wants us to be just like everybody else, and if Africa is suffering from Ebola, we ought to join the group and be suffering from it, too. That’s his attitude.”​

Mystery virus found where illegal-alien kids sent
'There are all kinds of diseases in the rest of the world, and we don't want them in this country'
Published: 16 hours ago
By Paul Bremmer

Mystery virus found where illegal-alien kids sent

Ever since Democrats began importing diseases I said that Taqiyya & Company see no difference between equal distribution of disease and equal distribution of poverty.

Importing diseases that were killing children dropped out of news shortly after the deaths were tied to the Chicago sewer rat and Pelosi by extension.

It showed points where illegal alien children are known to have been sent and the locations where virus cases have been reported.
The issue is back:

Even as exotic new diseases and nearly eradicated old ones keep popping up across the nation, the Obama administration is unconcerned, or some would say, recklessly indifferent, to the public health threat that Third World illegal aliens pose to the American public.

This isn’t an observation from would-be GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump or some wild-eyed rube—it’s a devastating criticism that comes from two public health experts at the government’s own Centers for Disease Control (CDC). It comes as deadly diseases surface or make a comeback in the U.S. Among those ailments are tuberculosis, pneumonia, paralysis-causing acute flaccid myelitis, dengue fever, swine flu, and enterovirus D68.

Obama’s Illegal Aliens: Importing Deadly Third World Diseases
By Matthew Vadum
July 23, 2015

Obama s Illegal Aliens Importing Deadly Third World Diseases

Will opposition to imported diseases gain traction on top of continued funding for Planned Parenthood. I doubt it. The media is already going out of their way to sidetrack defunding Planned Parenthood. Every time I see the video where a PP is negotiating for the price of baby organs, two Planned Parenthood surrogates are given face time to spout PP talking points.

Chalk up one more imported disease to Typhoid Nancy:

th

PICTURE OF THE LATEST ILLEGAL ALIEN
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M969e59636109897e56841bdecbf65c26o0&pid=Api&w=239&h=239

Note that United Nations garbage, the World Health Organization, is responsible for more than a million malaria deaths every year. I assume they would ignore another mosquito killing children were it not for birth defects. See the video:

The Zika virus is "is now spreading explosively" in the Americas, the head of the World Health Organization said Thursday, with another official estimating between 3 million to 4 million infections in the region over a 12-month period.​

"The level of concern is high, as is the level of uncertainty," Dr. Margaret Chan, WHO's director-general, told her organization's executive board members. "We need to get some answers quickly."​

Zika virus 'spreading explosively,' WHO leader says
By Greg Botelho, CNN
Updated 9:01 PM ET, Thu January 28, 2016

Zika virus 'spreading explosively,' WHO leader says - CNN.com

Last edited:
Something else for the anti-vaxxers to object to and endanger everyone else's children...

Something else for the anti-vaxxers to object to and endanger everyone else's children...
To Arianrhod: I do not know anyone who is against voluntary vaccination. Those who volunteer are immune according to the sales pitch, while those who oppose forced vaccinations are not immune —— according to the scare tactic.

So what is your problem?

Forum List

Back