Typhoid Nancy Dumps On Lincoln

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Who’d thought that Nancy Pelosi is smarter than Lincoln? The instant nutso said:

“I do not intend to respond to your questions, which have no basis in what public policy is that we do here.”​

reporter Sam Dorman should have asked Typhoid Nancy if Lincoln was wrong:

Nancy Pelosi: When Human Life Begins Has ‘No Basis’ in Public Policy
Kate Scanlon
October 02, 2015

Nancy Pelosi: When Human Life Begins Has ‘No Basis’ in Public Policy

Lincoln’s hope perishes in the mouths of crooks like Nancy Pelosi when they and they alone define public policy:

GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH Abraham Lincoln

See this thread for a bit more about public policy according to Pelosi:

I would not hold my breath until this piece of garbage apologizes:

151005_PelosiFollowUp_Scanlon-800x420.jpg

In a letter that was hand-delivered to House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's office, the Media Research Center called for her to apologize to a reporter for refusing to answer a question about when human life begins. (Photo: Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call/Newscom)

http://dailysignal.com/wp-content/uploads/151005_PelosiFollowUp_Scanlon-800x420.jpg

Just a reminder:

Cecile Richards, the CEO of Planned Parenthood, once worked as Pelosi’s deputy chief of staff.

Media Research Center: Nancy Pelosi Owes Reporter ‘an Unqualified Apology’ and an Answer to His Question on Human Life
Kate Scanlon
October 06, 2015

Media Research Center President Fires Back at Nancy Pelosi

Abraham Lincoln? One of the biggest traitors in American History.

Sure....yeah...uh-huh!!!
He was. He dumped on his oath so many times, it makes me sick to my stomach.

the thread isn't about him it's about Pelosi and that other shrew. it's hard to believe the women in that party of Death who champions abortions are mothers. they are just horrible
She's a hypocrite.

To TNHarley: Traitor to the Constitution to be sure, but not to foreign powers like today’s Democrats.

I am no fan of Lincoln, but government of the people, by the people, for the people sounds good to me:

The fact is that Lincoln saw the Constitution impeding his will. Naturally, the Civil War would have been unnecessary had the South surrendered their Rights instead of defending them.

Americans celebrate Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address, but H.L. Mencken correctly evaluated the speech, "It is poetry not logic; beauty, not sense." Lincoln said that the soldiers sacrificed their lives "to the cause of self-determination -- government of the people, by the people, for the people should not perish from the earth."

Mencken says: "It is difficult to imagine anything more untrue. The Union soldiers in the battle actually fought against self-determination; it was the Confederates who fought for the right of people to govern themselves."​

The Real Lincoln
Walter E. Williams | Mar 27, 2002

Walter E. Williams - The Real Lincoln

the thread isn't about him it's about Pelosi
To Stephanie: It is about both. I tried to show Typhoid Nancy’s core belief:
Lincoln’s hope perishes in the mouths of crooks like Nancy Pelosi when they and they alone define public policy:
and that other shrew. it's hard to believe the women in that party of Death who champions abortions are mothers. they are just horrible
To Stephanie: I see them as bloodthirsty women who wrap themselves in the Right of choice so they can legally slaughter everybody else’s babies.

Last edited:
"the Civil War would have been unnecessary had the South surrendered their Rights instead of defending them."
Some states didn't secede until Maryland..
For instance, TN. They actually voted for the Union until Lincoln decided he was a king.

Then why does another piece of garbage deny babies the same Right?

DNC Chair Won’t Say if her Children Were Human Beings Before They Were Born
BY: Morgan Chalfant
October 15, 2015 2:14 pm

DNC Chair Won’t Say if her Children Were Human Beings Before They Were Born

I had that bookmarked. I was hoping her children wasn't seeing that. two of the most disgusting nasty women in the Democrat party. and they (left/dems) talk about the women who are Republican

Sure....yeah...uh-huh!!!
He did what he had to do....
I guess Obama did too?
Oh.........really?

We had a civil war in the last 7 years ?

I don't remember that happening?

When was this?

Sure....yeah...uh-huh!!!
I guess Obama did too?
Oh.........really?

When was this?
maybe Obama thought he did what he had to do. Who are you to decide different?
Basically, BOTH of them went by THEIR feelings and not the oath or constitution they swore to protect.

Sure....yeah...uh-huh!!!
I guess Obama did too?
Oh.........really?

When was this?
Basically, BOTH of them went by THEIR feelings and not the oath or constitution they swore to protect.
A Declaration of a War changes the powers of the president....according to the constitution.

I guess Obama did too?
Oh.........really?

When was this?
A Declaration of a War changes the powers of the president....according to the constitution.
Like the blockading of southern ports? ;)

I guess Obama did too?
Oh.........really?

When was this?
They seceded. ...

They asked for it.

I guess Obama did too?
Oh.........really?

When was this?
They seceded. ...

They asked for it.
So you support unconstitutionality when you agree with the feelings. You could have just said that..

Forum List

Back