Tyler Perry is not allowed to make t.v. shows with White People in them, the left wants him to obey.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Tyler Perry is a huge success.....in movies and television....so as a black man, he has created a television show with the majority of the cast being white people......and the left has deemed this a violation.....and they keep bugging him about it.....and this is his response........he will now be crushed for being an insolent black man who has failed to obey the white democrat ruling class......

Tyler Perry Is Really Over Being Asked About His New Mostly White Cast

Tyler Perry is a huge success.....in movies and television....so as a black man, he has created a television show with the majority of the cast being white people......and the left has deemed this a violation.....and they keep bugging him about it.....and this is his response........he will now be crushed for being an insolent black man who has failed to obey the white democrat ruling class......

And by the 'left' you mean the people you imagine to be the 'left'?

Tyler Perry- an example of a real self made millionaire- as opposed to Donald Trump.

TBH, As a marketer, I'm not a fan of what he's doing. He has a brand with his name on it, and then he sells something completely different from what he's been doing. I didn't like the previous brand (though I saw why a segment did), so why would I watch this new sh**?

I see Tyler Perry is branching out but he has built an audience by him having mostly blacks or other minorities in his films and shows. Him moving away from that is bad as it moves away from what drew his fans in.

Honestly there are enough tv shows with white people on it. It would have been nice for him to make a tv show with all minorities on it ( not just blacks) but at the end of the day it is not that big of a deal.

Most of his shows are doo doo anyway.

If people don't like how he chooses to do things, what forces them to have anything to do with whatever it that he chooses to bring forward?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I see Tyler Perry is branching out but he has built an audience by him having mostly blacks or other minorities in his films and shows. Him moving away from that is bad as it moves away from what drew his fans in.

Honestly there are enough tv shows with white people on it. It would have been nice for him to make a tv show with all minorities on it ( not just blacks) but at the end of the day it is not that big of a deal.

Television executives would love to have shows with all minorities. With the exception of one or two, those shows have no viewership.

TBH, As a marketer, I'm not a fan of what he's doing. He has a brand with his name on it, and then he sells something completely different from what he's been doing. I didn't like the previous brand (though I saw why a segment did), so why would I watch this new sh**?

Exactly- why would you watch Trumps new shit?

Tyler Perry is a successful producer and actor- a very successful one- with a fascinating life story.

It isn't Clinton supporters who have any issue with Tyler Perry.

Tyler Perry is a successful producer and actor- a very successful one- with a fascinating life story.

Yeah...they do.......he is not bowing down to the left...he will be punished....

Tyler Perry- an example of a real self made millionaire- as opposed to Donald Trump.

Trump is a BILLIONAIRE. Try again, loser.

Television executives would love to have shows with all minorities. With the exception of one or two, those shows have no viewership.

There used to be several shows where it was all or almost all black actors. On the ones that did have whites, they were only recurring roles but were not on every episode. The difference is they weren't politically correct, didn't push an agenda, but did well.

Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons, and Good Times are three I remember.

Yeah...they do.......he is not bowing down to the left...he will be punished....

Is that what the voices in your head are telling you today? Or what you are reading on Breitbart?

LOL

Obama Talks Charleston Shooting & Babies At Tyler Perry Fundraiser

The only ones who will be attacking Tyler- are Trump voters

president-obama-tyler-perry-2-shot.jpg

Trump is a BILLIONAIRE. Try again, loser.

Trump might be a billionaire- or might not be.

But he is not self made like Perry is.

Nobody was talking about Trump, deuche.

I view everything Tyler Perry has put out as mediocre. It sells, no doubt about that, he makes money off of it. But artistically it is middle of the road just mediocre stuff. Passable. He puts his name on everything he does and every time I see his name I pass it by. The same with Britney Spears, and Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Sandra Bernhard, Dane Cook, Daniel Tosh, Louis C. K, Steve Harvey. These people make money doing what they do but I don't find any of their work remarkable.

Nobody was talking about Trump, deuche.
Wow- sure sounded like Trump- lets look at that again

s a marketer, I'm not a fan of what he's doing. He has a brand with his name on it, and then he sells something completely different from what he's been doing. I didn't like the previous brand (though I saw why a segment did), so why would I watch this new sh**?

'brand with his name on it'- check.
'sells something completely different from what he's been doing'- check
'didn't like the previous brand- check

Yep- sounds just like Trump.

Of course Perry's productions have been more successful.

I view everything Tyler Perry has put out as mediocre. It sells, no doubt about that, he makes money off of it. But artistically it is middle of the road just mediocre stuff. Passable. He puts his name on everything he does and every time I see his name I pass it by. The same with Britney Spears, and Taylor Swift, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Sandra Bernhard, Dane Cook, Daniel Tosh, Louis C. K, Steve Harvey. These people make money doing what they do but I don't find any of their work remarkable.
But others do- and that works out.

Hell we have the king of mediocrity running for the President as the GOP candidate- and he is really popular with a wierd subset of people.

Forum List

Back