Tyler Honeycutt dies following gunfire exchange with police

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Honeycutt, 27, allegedly barricaded himself in a Sherman Oaks residence on Friday. Police came to the scene after his mother called to say Honeycutt was acting erratically.

When police arrived, Honeycutt allegedly shot at the officers, who shot back. It was unclear whether Honeycutt shot himself or was shot by police.

I thought I read that he shot himself.

Honeycutt, 27, allegedly barricaded himself in a Sherman Oaks residence on Friday. Police came to the scene after his mother called to say Honeycutt was acting erratically.

When police arrived, Honeycutt allegedly shot at the officers, who shot back. It was unclear whether Honeycutt shot himself or was shot by police.

Was Hawkeye OK?

Was Hawkeye OK?

He said, "You ever had one of those wars where everything goes wrong?"

Was Hawkeye OK?

Hot Lips?

Forum List

Back