TX VS Planned Parenthood

Twofer....govt cash can be withheld and the vids were examined by forensic teams and found to be undoctored,,,,more criminals need to be imprisoned for feasting on human misery.
Planned Parenthood & Fifth Circuit: Court Affirms Undercover Videos | National Review
Bullshit. First, the title of the link YOU CLAIMED is not the title of the article you cite. Second, the title of the article the reader is actually directed toward is false and misleading regrading the content and actual result of the 5th Circuit decision. Third, the decision was to actually remand the decision back to the District Court for a judicial error of the lower Court Judge. Conclusion of the Circuit Court decision directly below.

Conclusion
"For these reasons, we must affirm that the Individual Plaintiffs possess a private right of action. However, because the district court apparently conducted de novo review of the OIG’s decision, and its procedure was incompatible with the proper standard, the basis for its preliminary injunction
cannot be sustained. Whether plaintiffs might establish a likelihood of success on the merits depends on application of the arbitrary and capricious standard to the administrative record alone.

We VACATE the preliminary injunction and REMAND for the district court to limit its review to the agency record under an arbitrary-and-capricious standard."
~~ Planned Parenthood.pdf ~~

Twofer....govt cash can be withheld and the vids were examined by forensic teams and found to be undoctored,,,,more criminals need to be imprisoned for feasting on human misery.
Planned Parenthood & Fifth Circuit: Court Affirms Undercover Videos | National Review
I understand the Planned Parenthood is getting in a fresh new crop of Baby parts for sale. You need to contact them for what organ you need. This Org is the most evil one I have ever seen. Selling baby parts sounds more like something from WWII in Germany.

Needs to be emulated by as many states as possible ...put em out of business

" Just One Of Many Ignorant Omissions "

* Yeah Sure *
As 75% of abortions are performed on women between 0% and 200% of the poverty line , who do you expect to pay for the social welfare ?

" Just One Of Many Ignorant Omissions "

* Yeah Sure *
As 75% of abortions are performed on women between 0% and 200% of the poverty line , who do you expect to pay for the social welfare ?

Why are leftists never worried about how to pay for things until it comes to the "horror" of letting babies live? Then, suddenly, you come over all parsimonious.

" Parsimonious In More Ways Than One "

* Only Thinking To Own The Whole Block *
Why are leftists never worried about how to pay for things until it comes to the "horror" of letting babies live? Then, suddenly, you come over all parsimonious.
Are you referring to myself as a leftist ?

That is hilarious , because on most other issues my tendencies are very much more near to the rightist .

How about this , get the religious reich out of the republican party !

" Parsimonious In More Ways Than One "

* Only Thinking To Own The Whole Block *
Are you referring to myself as a leftist ?

That is hilarious , because on most other issues my tendencies are very much more near to the rightist .

How about this , get the religious reich out of the republican party !

Are you pissing around about how expensive it is to let infants live instead of killing them? Then yes, I am referring to you as a leftist. If you don't like it, stop talking like one.

This is hilarious, that you think I give a rat's furry rear how you think of yourself.

How about this: get the leftist evil out of your head?

Texas is a very backward state as is most all the southern states of America. As for the child that is born into a single parent home the cons have no care or concern about that. All they care is the fetus be delivered and subjected to a miserable life like conservatives have.

" Got A Big One On The Line "

* Greater Validity Than Skew *
Are you pissing around about how expensive it is to let infants live instead of killing them? Then yes, I am referring to you as a leftist. If you don't like it, stop talking like one.
This is hilarious, that you think I give a rat's furry rear how you think of yourself.
How about this: get the leftist evil out of your head?
I do not recall asking what you think i think of myself , my views do not fit your schema .

I know many republicans that simply do not buy into the anti-choice nonsense , especially the social welfare reality and constitutional absurdities , and simply tolerate those positions as a lesser of two evils when it comes to dealing with the more pervasive policies pandered by the left such as illegal immigration , social welfare and defending the extreme religious reich of fictional ishmaelism clown shoes .

The anti-choice agenda does not understand the constitution or the ethical basis with respect to elective abortion , and sadly the pro-choice does not either , else this debate would be over .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back