TX High School Students Made to Recite Mexican National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
There is outrage going around the country as this heartbreaking story goes out. What is happening to American Pride & Patriotism? Countless have died for this country,they prefer their old country!. Having students make a pledge to allegiance of a foreign sovereignty is treasonist at best. As I have said before, multiculturalism doesn't work and our American purity, values and traditions are being tainted by this influx of multiculturalism. LaRaza is one culprit that doesn't need to exist and it is a big problem in this country. The ADL is also part of the problem. The American girl showing her patriotism to her country should be praised for not participating in this dreadful act. She should be commended by all of us Constitutional American Patriots. Don't you agree? I thought you did.

McAllen Texas Students Forced to Recite Mexican Pledge and National Anthem | Video | TheBlaze.com

Wearing red, white and green, students had to memorize the Mexican anthem and pledge and stand up and recite them in individually in front of the class.

That didn’t go over well with sophomore Brenda Brinsdon. The 15-year-old sat down and refused to participate.

Texas students taught to recite Mexican pledge of allegiance « Hot Air

Show me one school in Mexico that says our Pledge of Allegience. Thought so. Sometimes principals acts like idiots. Good for the girl that refused. I would be at the next Board Meeting pronto!

I’m outraged! I heard on cable news this afternoon that the kids were also made to kiss a foreign flag. Americans are allowing Mexico to walk all over them this must stop!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back