Twoofer Dishonesty

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I never thought I'd say this but given Maximillian or whatever his current name he goes by is life-long sock puppet/sad puppy most often known as Creative Dreams (among others) and Paulitician is obviously Rimjob; EOTS may be the only twoofer with any measure of integrity. Granted we're using the smallest measurement scale in the world but the facts speak for themselves. When you can't even be honest about who you are...you have no integrity at all.

it's up to the moderators, they have backstage access (ip. it.), make your case... i did.

i just wanted to reset the civility button.. maybe you've discovered a new "conspiracy theory"... if you did, you're in the right place...

Last edited:
Taking candy-edited- off my ignore list for the first time in years since washamericams post got my curiousity peaked,I cant help but laugh my ass off over candycunts most pathetic thread ever.Thats the most hysterical news to me that I've heard that Im Paulitican.:lol::lol::lol::lol: I'll never live that one down and I'll always have this thread to refer to for laughs and proof agent candycunt is such a dumbfuck.:lol::D

Last edited by a moderator:
I never thought I'd say this but given Maximillian or whatever his current name he goes by is life-long sock puppet/sad puppy most often known as Creative Dreams (among others) and Paulitician is obviously Rimjob; EOTS may be the only twoofer with any measure of integrity. Granted we're using the smallest measurement scale in the world but the facts speak for themselves. When you can't even be honest about who you are...you have no integrity at all.

Paulitician can't be rimjob. Pauly has TWO brain cells.

OK, rimjob, you can use either a fart comment, or a shit comment. Your call.

that being said,seeing how candycunt struck out on his theory that I am Paulitician,pretty easy to figure that he struck out again as well on his theory that Maximillian is Creative Dreams.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like his fellow agent troll MORON IN THE HAT just shit all over the floor with candycunt just now as well.:lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:
that being said,seeing how candycunt struck out like on his theory that I am Paulitician,pretty easy to figure that he struck out again as well on his theory that Maximillian is Creative Dreams.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Looks like his fellow agent troll MORON IN THE HAT just shit all over the floor with candycunt just now as well.:lol::lol::lol::D

Did I call it, or what?? :lmao:

Hey, rimjob! Put on a dress and dance for me, Bitch!

_45991890_cassidy466.jpg

but the facts speak for themselves. When you can't even be honest about who you are...you have no integrity at all.

Oh the Irony.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D as usual candycunt,you expose your hypocrisy.:lol:

whatever you say Obamaerican.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is why this agent troll,the biggest one in the world just barely beating Dawgshit for that honor,should be on EVERYBODYS ignore list.
He is back to mine again.congrats for your most moronic post ever in your life Candycunt/Obamerican.:clap2:

hey agent Moron In the Hat,just like your fellow agent candycunt,you really need to try and cure that shitting problem you have.:lol::lol::D

Im outta here.Ive given you agent trolls more attention like you seek than what I should have already.

Last edited:
but the facts speak for themselves. When you can't even be honest about who you are...you have no integrity at all.

Oh the Irony.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

This is why this agent troll,the biggest one in the world just barely beating Dawgshit for that honor,should be on EVERYBODYS ignore list.
He is back to mine again.congrats for your most moronic post ever in your life Candycunt/Obamerican.:clap2:

hey agent Moron In the Hat,just like your fellow agent candycunt,you really need to try and cure that shitting problem you have.:lol::lol::D

Im outta here.Ive given you agent trolls more attention like you seek than what I should have already.

Dance for me again, Bitch!!

osn_a-01.jpg

Paulitician can't be rimjob. Pauly has TWO brain cells.

OK, rimjob, you can use either a fart comment, or a shit comment. Your call.

He doesn't use them. Imagine how grotesque one has to be to make EOTS look human?

Oh the Irony.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D as usual candycunt,you expose your hypocrisy.:lol:

Gee, sounds like you were supposed to be pretending to be Paulie there...sooner or later, all of the sock puppets slip up. And Beavis, you're no exception.

Forum List

Back