Two World Wars -

Yeah they told Saddam they wouldn’t oppose his invasion of Kuwait, when he did invade, they went to war. They made up the infamous story about babies thrown from incubators.

Like all of our wars, lies were needed to bring the people along.

Gulf War Documents: Meeting between Saddam Hussein and US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie - Global Research
Nayirah testimony - Wikipedia
you fked up --hahahahahh--your link says this:
U.S. Ambassador Glaspie – Obviously, I didn’t think, and nobody else did, that the Iraqis were going to take all of Kuwait.
the Amassador NEVER said they wouldn't oppose an invasion of Kuwait
LOL. It has been widely reported and accepted that Sadaam was deceived by the US representative, and you know it.

Saddam was propped up by the USA to take care of Iran.

Now, wouldn't that be a good idea about now?

Saddam was also anti-Al Qaeda, and presumably anti-ISIS.

It looks like W. Bush was a blunder dunderhead.
sure:
...saddam gassed his own people, started TWO wars, violated the cease fire--just like hitler --and you want that jackass in control of major oil fields???!!!!??? hahahahahahah

Where's Saddam's WMD's?
Oh wait we gave them to him, my bad.
By any objective analysis, the Iraqi people would be much better off today had W not committed his war crime. Some say 1 million Iraqis died as a consequence of W’s lies. I suppose that doesn’t concern you.

LOL. It has been widely reported and accepted that Sadaam was deceived by the US representative, and you know it.

sure:
...saddam gassed his own people, started TWO wars, violated the cease fire--just like hitler --and you want that jackass in control of major oil fields???!!!!??? hahahahahahah

Where's Saddam's WMD's?
By any objective analysis, the Iraqi people would be much better off today had W not committed his war crime. Some say 1 million Iraqis died as a consequence of W’s lies. I suppose that doesn’t concern you.
war crime---hahahahaha

sure:

Where's Saddam's WMD's?

I was against that blunder dunderhead Dumbya Bush & his war in Iraq since day 1.

Forum List

Back