Two Women Say Herman Cain Beat Them Senseless with a Frozen Turkey

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
The turkey had nothing to say:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_ybEbrQeOA&feature=related]Sarah Palin's Thanksgiving Massacre! (Full Clip-Uncensored) - YouTube[/ame]

A frozen turkey? I call bullshit, but you have to give them props for creativity.

...turkey in each hand! Herman always reminded me of another Iron Mike Tyson.

Yet another Herman Cain scandal has been unearthed by the Politico news organization. Their website is reporting that two women who ask to remain anonymous have come forward and said that in the late nineties Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain beat them senseless with a frozen turkey after they refused to accompany him to his private residence.

Two Women Claim Herman Cain Beat Them Sensless with a Frozen Turkey | The DAILY RASH

Yet another Herman Cain scandal has been unearthed by the Politico news organization. Their website is reporting that two women who ask to remain anonymous have come forward and said that in the late nineties Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain beat them senseless with a frozen turkey after they refused to accompany him to his private residence.

Two Women Claim Herman Cain Beat Them Sensless with a Frozen Turkey | The DAILY RASH

I can believe it. Godfather's Pizza tastes about the same as a frozen turkey.

Forum List

Back