Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

And I'll answer because I always respond to people that are reasonable. Not people like you that are bitter and angry and just want to fight. In other words, an unpleasant bitch.

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand:

Um...you realize you just responded.......:eusa_angel:

No, I didn't. You people are getting dumber every single day!! But then look at the motley group you have running for president and you think they're wonderful. Like I said, dumb. And mind your owm business.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And I'll answer because I always respond to people that are reasonable. Not people like you that are bitter and angry and just want to fight. In other words, an unpleasant bitch.

Um...you realize you just responded.......:eusa_angel:

No, I didn't. You people are getting dumber every single day!! But then look at the motley group you have running for president and you think they're wonderful. Like I said, dumb. And mind your owm business.

You said you, "respond to people that are reasonable. Not people like you.."

So you are responding.

Liar, liar.

Pants on Fire.

But you didn't respond to his question.

That's what morons like you often do.

Stunner, huh?

Yes, I did, Cleo. Must be a boring day for you today. Bark and maybe your owner will take you for a walk. Then you won't have to stalk me.
Nah, you didn't.

He asked you to link to any poster on the right who has denied racism exists.

You responded that USAR is a racist.

Moron. :lol:

Apparently he had no problem with my answer. If he does, I will respond. But you??? I wouldn't hose you down if you were on fire. Get lost.

Yes, I did, Cleo. Must be a boring day for you today. Bark and maybe your owner will take you for a walk. Then you won't have to stalk me.
Nah, you didn't.

Apparently he had no problem with my answer. If he does, I will respond. But you??? I wouldn't hose you down if you were on fire. Get lost.
I'm crushed, rinata. Just crushed!

But, I'm not going anywhere especially when you are so entertaining.

Nah, you didn't.

You responded AGAIN.

:eusa_whistle:

Oh. When you said John McCain knows that in response to "Republicans eat their own" you lied?

Thanks for clarifying.

:lol:

No, I didn't. But you knew that. I think you need some sort of mental health break, as your lying is getting out of hand.
So, you think Republicans eat their own.

Ask Hilary about that - folks eating their own - too.

But, my bad, you only want to talk about Republicans doing something and not the Democrats doing the same.

No surprise.

Indeed. Whom can forget this little gem:

Bill Clinton: Obama Played Race Card On Me

Which spawned Operation Chaos...there was quite alot of back-biting between the Clintons and Obama...

Nah, you didn't.

You responded AGAIN.

:eusa_whistle:

You're kind of slow, aren't you??? I did not mean respond in general. I'm talking about the question Cleo thinks I need to respond to. Keep up.

Give these a listen

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTCZxWiynEM]Herman Cain Sets The Record Straight On The Sean Hannity Show - 11/03/11 (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9ToL_6N5Ws&feature=related]Herman Cain Sets The Record Straight On The Sean Hannity Show - 11/03/11 (Part 2) - YouTube[/ame]

regarding Perry accusation:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9B-uIiqHXY&feature=related]Herman Cain Sets The Record Straight On The Sean Hannity Show - 11/03/11 (Part 3) - YouTube[/ame]

Get this...Not only are the sources of the accusations 'anonymous'....The DETAILS of the accusations are anonymous.
Three days ago politico sternly stood by the story they decided to publish on their website.
As this story gains traction, there are now large holes in the accuser's accounts.
In fact the main stream media which picked up the politico's story is backing away from the story.
I smell a rat. I believe this entire deal was orchestrated by the democrats or democrat operatives who obviously waited until just the right time to plant this story.
I state this because if there were hard evidence against Cain, the story would have come out as soon or shortly after Cain originally announced his run for the White House.
This story is s piece of shit. Any person of reasonable intelligence should be able to see that.

Forum List

Back