Two white reporters beaten by black mob-Norfolk

Interesting story. The best part is where you provided the link to it. ;)

Here's a hint, do your own homework. Google reporters beaten Norfolk and see what you get.

:rofl: funny story

ff

Only a handful of people were involved in the assault on reporters Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami,...

"At no time in our investigation or in the statements taken from the victims did it appear that this assault was racially motivated," Chamberlin said.

The reporters had left a rock concert at Attucks Theater when they stopped at a red light amid a crowd of about 100 people, they told police. The beating ensued after Forster confronted a rock thrower who likely had responded to seeing Rostami locking their car door, they told police.

Chamberlin said large events at several downtown venues emptied out about the same time.
Teen arrested in mob assault on 2 reporters in Norfolk, Va. - U.S. News

Last edited:
Does this make you a racist for reporting this?

The only reason he`s even reporting it is becuase of race. He just throws out a random black on white crime and tries to make it look like a hate-crime.
Perhaps this would meet your criteria for a hate crime.
The Torture Murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom ? A Young Couple Disappears ? Crime Library on truTV.com
I`m not saying black on white hate crimes don`t happen, but how does posting random crimes help address an issue? These threads are all over the place and for what?

to people like the racists here at USMB a few black teenagers = a black mob

:rofl:

-------------------

Interesting story. The best part is where you provided the link to it. ;)

Here's a hint, do your own homework. Google reporters beaten Norfolk and see what you get.

:rofl: funny story

ff

Only a handful of people were involved in the assault on reporters Dave Forster and Marjon Rostami,...

"At no time in our investigation or in the statements taken from the victims did it appear that this assault was racially motivated," Chamberlin said.

The reporters had left a rock concert at Attucks Theater when they stopped at a red light amid a crowd of about 100 people, they told police. The beating ensued after Forster confronted a rock thrower who likely had responded to seeing Rostami locking their car door, they told police.

Chamberlin said large events at several downtown venues emptied out about the same time.
Teen arrested in mob assault on 2 reporters in Norfolk, Va. - U.S. News

Your OPINION isn't fact, as much as you might want it to be.

But hey, if it makes you happy to play the victim and cry about how the big scary black man is out to get you, have at it.

Of course being that you're so intellectually limited as to resort to nothing but logical fallacies and ad hominems, its rather pointless to discuss an issue with you.

Here's the thing slick, When it's a govt reported statistic, and when the various news outlets have reports of black on white violent crimes EVERY day, it's not an opinion anymore son, it's a fact. Now it may be a fact you're unaware of, but your ignorance of the fact makes it no less factual.

Black on white crime happens eveyday, no shit.

So does white on black, Hispanic on white, white on white, etc.

What makes your original post so objectionable and reveals you to be a closed minded bigot is the line, "that's what they do best."

Now go off and iron your white robes and eat some more chile dogs (by the look of your picture, you've had way too many already) and quake in fear of the black man.

Lol. You're kidding right? You are seriously out of touch with reality son.

The “New Century Foundation” studies Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBI’s NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and The Department of Justice’s UCR, Uniform Crime Reports, FBI Communication’s Division, 304-625-4995.

They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times.

http://http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-statistics-of-black-on-white-violence-with-links-and-mathematical-extrapolation-formulas

http://Uniform Crime Reports,

You'd do well to do some research prior to giving us your opinion son. As for the klan, nope, not a member, nor a fan, don't like chili dogs either and I don't fear blacks son, just don't much care for them.

Last edited:
Here's the thing slick, When it's a govt reported statistic, and when the various news outlets have reports of black on white violent crimes EVERY day, it's not an opinion anymore son, it's a fact. Now it may be a fact you're unaware of, but your ignorance of the fact makes it no less factual.

What makes your original post so objectionable and reveals you to be a closed minded bigot is the line, "that's what they do best."

Now go off and iron your white robes and eat some more chile dogs (by the look of your picture, you've had way too many already) and quake in fear of the black man.

The “New Century Foundation” studies Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBI’s NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and The Department of Justice’s UCR, Uniform Crime Reports, FBI Communication’s Division, 304-625-4995.

They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

http://http://www.examiner.com/article/federal-statistics-of-black-on-white-violence-with-links-and-mathematical-extrapolation-formulas

You'd do well to do some research prior to giving us your opinion son. As for the klan, nope, not a member, nor a fan, don't like chili dogs either and I don't fear blacks son, just don't much care for them.

Racist on there, tubby.

Racist on there, tubby.

Is what it is slick. Seems like we got a boofer in denial here.

Last edited:

Racist on there, tubby.

I'm white, you dumb racist.

However the junior NCO who works for me is black and she's laughing her ass off that such stupidity still exists.

Last edited:
Racist on there, tubby.

However the junior NCO who works for me is black and she's laughing her ass off that such stupidity still exists.

Worse than a boofer, a guilt filled, reality denying white dumbass. At least if you where a boofer you'd have an excuse for denying the facts I posted, you have no excuse.

Worse than a boofer, a guilt filled, reality denying white dumbass. At least if you where a boofer you'd have an excuse for denying the facts I posted, you have no excuse.

The only excuse I have is that I have a brain and I don't have a room temperature IQ.

Racism is the result of ignorance and fear, and you seem to have both in abundance.

Enjoy your hate and your fear, I'm done with you, as I feel dirty even interacting with such a lothesome person.

The only excuse I have is that I have a brain and I don't have a room temperature IQ.

Racism is the result of ignorance and fear, and you seem to have both in abundance.

Enjoy your hate and your fear, I'm done with you, as I feel dirty even interacting with such a lothesome person.

Piss of REMF.

Piss of REMF.

:lol:

Its "piss off"

a lot of people you call racist do not hate or fear blacks.we just don't trust them.

Piss of REMF.

Its "piss off"

No, actually he's describing what he drinks that makes him think he's Stuporman.

:puke3:

so who's racist in yer view? the poster or the people who keep the statistics?

Forum List

Back