Two white neighborhood watch brothers....

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Two white neighborhood watch brothers who 'beat up 15-year-old black boy' facing 13 years in prison in new 'Trayvon' case

Two brothers accused of beating a black teenager so badly they broke his wrist while patrolling an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood are set to go on trial Monday in a case with similarities to the Trayvon Martin shooting.
The brothers, who are white and Jewish, have claimed self-defense, saying the teen was holding a nail-studded board.
Local civil rights activists hope the Martin case will draw more attention to what they believe was racial profiling by neighborhood watch vigilantes.

Two white neighborhood watch brothers who 'beat up 15-year-old black boy' facing 13 years in prison in new 'Trayvon' case | Mail Online

What the fuck is this? Open season on pickaninnies.:D

Two white neighborhood watch brothers who 'beat up 15-year-old black boy' facing 13 years in prison in new 'Trayvon' case

Two brothers accused of beating a black teenager so badly they broke his wrist while patrolling an Orthodox Jewish neighborhood are set to go on trial Monday in a case with similarities to the Trayvon Martin shooting.
The brothers, who are white and Jewish, have claimed self-defense, saying the teen was holding a nail-studded board.
Local civil rights activists hope the Martin case will draw more attention to what they believe was racial profiling by neighborhood watch vigilantes.

Two white neighborhood watch brothers who 'beat up 15-year-old black boy' facing 13 years in prison in new 'Trayvon' case | Mail Online

Yeah that "new Trayvon case" happened back in 2010, dipshit. All that Geritol sure aint helping your mental processes much

I guess black children are just gamesport to the right now
So you got beat like a drum and completely humiliated over here and now you figure you'll just come to a different thread, say the same bullshit, and hope for better results, huh?

Fucking TM.......we would never be able to appreciate intelligence without her providing a basis for comparison.

Yeah that "new Trayvon case" happened back in 2010, dipshit. All that Geritol sure aint helping your mental processes much

By Associated Press
PUBLISHED: 12:42 EST, 22 April 2012 | UPDATED: 13:24 EST, 22 April 2012

Read more: Two white neighborhood watch brothers who 'beat up 15-year-old black boy' facing 13 years in prison in new 'Trayvon' case | Mail Online

Does it really matter WHEN it happened?

By Associated Press
PUBLISHED: 12:42 EST, 22 April 2012 | UPDATED: 13:24 EST, 22 April 2012

Read more: Two white neighborhood watch brothers who 'beat up 15-year-old black boy' facing 13 years in prison in new 'Trayvon' case | Mail Online

Eliyahu and Avi Werdesheim are accused of beating a 15-year-old boy who was walking through a Baltimore neighborhood in November 2010

now run along, jizzwhistle

Yes. Yes it does when you attempt to spin it as a "new Trayvon Martin case". The implication is that suddenly white neighborhood watch people are currently going around systematically beating up on the black man en masse. But when the two events occur a year and a half apart then the implication doesn't hold much water now does it?

Furthermore, why don't you look up how many blacks were killed by other blacks, or white killed by blacks in the last year and whine about them with equal fervor. The fact that the left doesn't suggests that they don't care about blacks being the victims of violent crime, but only give a shit about white being the perpetrators of violent crime.

By the way....if I saw a guy (of any color) walking through my neighborhood carrying a board with nails driven through the end I'd sure as hell be addressing it too.

Last edited:
So you got beat like a drum and completely humiliated over here and now you figure you'll just come to a different thread, say the same bullshit, and hope for better results, huh?

Fucking TM.......we would never be able to appreciate intelligence without her providing a basis for comparison.

I stand with many Americans who feel this case is all about Trayvon being targeted for being black.

Your sides denial of this is why Blacks dont trust your party

I stand with many Americans who feel this case is all about Trayvon being targeted for being black.

If Martin was targeting Trayvon because he was a black kid and just wanted to murder a black person....why in hell would he call 911 and let them know what he was doing?? Seems to me once he saw Trayvon, he could have just killed him there and then and most likely Martin would still be a free man.

And no...MANY americans do not feel this case is all about Trayvon being "targeted". Only haters like you do that.

Don't say that TM. I would like to think there are not that many people in America as brain dead stupid as you are. Now, I am not saying it was or it wasn't racially motivated. What I am saying is that thus far I have seen no evidence that it was racially motivated. I prefer to think first and open my mouth later. I understand that's not a criteria you hold yourself to.

You are a constant spew of hate for people of color.

You like to pretend that black people dont see right through your party

You are a constant spew of hate for people of color.

You like to pretend that black people dont see right through your party

Your ignorance of history is astounding.

What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

What Party fought to keep blacks in slavery and was the Party of the Ku Klux Klan?

What Party from 1870 to 1930 used fraud, whippings, lynching, murder, intimidation, and mutilation to get the black vote, and passed the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws which legalized racial discrimination and denied blacks their rights as citizens?

What was the Party of President Franklin D. Roosevelt and President Harry Truman who rejected anti-lynching laws and efforts to establish a permanent Civil Rights Commission?

What was the Party of President Lyndon Johnson, who called Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. “that [N-word] preacher” because he opposed the Viet Nam War; and President John F. Kennedy who voted against the 1957 Civil Rights law as a Senator, then as president opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. after becoming president and the FBI investigate Dr. King on suspicion of being a communist?

What is the Party of the late Senators Robert Byrd who was a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Ernest “Fritz” Hollings who hoisted the Confederate flag over the state capitol in South Carolina while governor, and Ted Kennedy who called black judicial nominees “Neanderthals” while blocking their appointments?

What was the Party of President Bill Clinton who failed to fight the terrorists after the first bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993, sent troops to war in Bosnia and Kosovo without Congressional approval, vetoed the Welfare Reform law twice before signing it, and refused to comply with a court order to have shipping companies develop an Affirmative Action Plan?

What is the Party of Vice President Al Gore whose father voted against the Civil Rights Acts of the 1960’s, and who lost the 2000 election as confirmed by a second recount of Florida votes by the “Miami Herald” and a consortium of major news organizations and the ruling by the U.S. Civil Rights Commission that blacks were not denied the right to vote?

What Party is against school vouchers, against school prayers, and takes the black vote for granted without ever acknowledging their racist past or apologizing for trying to expand slavery, lynching blacks and passing the Black Codes and Jim Crow laws that caused great harm to blacks?

Answers

What's wrong Truthmatters?!?!?

Answer the questions or I'll just have to assume that you agree with me that you are ignorant of history.

neighborhood watch is just that,you "Dont get out of your vehicle",you call "911" and let the police handle the situation.I hope these two bros get a lot of time to think over what they did.

The only problem is they and you, have no proof of racism..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back