Two "transgender" teen sprinters won 1st and 2nd in girls state championship.

LOL, I was waiting for this to happen. Students and parents demand 'unfair rule' change after two transgender teen sprinters come first AND second in the girl's state championship, months after one competed as a boy.

Simple enough solution.

Eliminate male and female categories, and you can run as whatever gender you want.

Or you can keep transgenders out.

That makes more sense as there IS a difference between men and women.

Of course not. Fair play doesn't matter to you.

Again, my idea of fair play is to make sure the rich don't have huge advantages over the rest of us, which you normally have no problem with.

A couple of trannies competing in sports no one cares about... jut not a big deal.

Here's the thing. If these schools had followed the NCAA standards, where you can compete with your identified gender if you were over a certain age and undergoing sex transition therapy, there wouldn't be an issue here. The NCAA has had these rules in place for some time and it hasn't been an issue.

No, it's admitting a biological reality.

So what's the point of having a sport where no one is interested in watching an athlete with sub-par abilities?

I'm not a big sports fan, sports kind of bore me... I just don't know how people can get worked up about millionaires playing a game.

Much less women who aren't millionaires playing a game at a much lower level of performance.

The point is letting people compete on as level a playing field as possible. Guys competing with girls isn't a level playing field in 99% of athletic activities.

And high school track isn't millionaires.

Once again you just can't fathom things other people like to do, so you go to your default "what do religious people think, I think the opposite" viewpoint.

you are like a self-trained lemming, hurtling over whatever cliff you think will hurt your "enemies" the most.

Again, my idea of fair play is to make sure the rich don't have huge advantages over the rest of us, which you normally have no problem with.

A couple of trannies competing in sports no one cares about... jut not a big deal.

Here's the thing. If these schools had followed the NCAA standards, where you can compete with your identified gender if you were over a certain age and undergoing sex transition therapy, there wouldn't be an issue here. The NCAA has had these rules in place for some time and it hasn't been an issue.

Yeah, I get it. Like I said before, fair play, even for kids, doesn't matter to you.

The point is letting people compete on as level a playing field as possible. Guys competing with girls isn't a level playing field in 99% of athletic activities.

There's no such thing as a level playing field. There will always be the guy who is faster stronger or has better instincts.

The thing is, the only reason why we have "girls athletics" is because a bunch of liberal do-gooders did a bunch of Title IX carve-outs... So now we are getting upset because some Trannies are bending the rules?

Once again you just can't fathom things other people like to do, so you go to your default "what do religious people think, I think the opposite" viewpoint.

If what you liked to do is totally ruined because a couple of trannies showed up, you are the one with the problem.

There's no such thing as a level playing field. There will always be the guy who is faster stronger or has better instincts.

The thing is, the only reason why we have "girls athletics" is because a bunch of liberal do-gooders did a bunch of Title IX carve-outs... So now we are getting upset because some Trannies are bending the rules?

If what you liked to do is totally ruined because a couple of trannies showed up, you are the one with the problem.

What a woman hating **** you are.

The idea is to make the groupings as fair as possible, and let the most proficient win. it's why you have weight classes in boxing and MMA, and men's and women's categories in sports.

A guy pretending to be a girl gives themself an unfair advantage via sheer biology.

The idea is to make the groupings as fair as possible, and let the most proficient win. it's why you have weight classes in boxing and MMA, and men's and women's categories in sports.

A guy pretending to be a girl gives themself an unfair advantage via sheer biology.

Somehow, nobody really thinks of a trans-woman as "athletic", but okay.

The NCAA already worked this out. Trans people can compete in the sports they identify with if they have already undergone hormone therapy... and they have no issues with this situation. If the HS did the same (which would probably eliminate most trans folks, as they don't get to stat the therapy until they are 18) we wouldn't be here.

Now, let's talk about your anger management issues.

The reason you are not one of the "rich" is on full display in this thread. The most relevant "advantages" the "rich" have in the US are not given to them, but earned through hard work, intelligence, business acumen, etc. Based on income, we would be considered "rich", but I can assure you we don't have any advantages, in fact, we are penalized at every turn. We can't contribute to a Roth IRA do to income restrictions. Ever heard of the AMT? Yeah we and many other "rich" folks pay an alternative minimum tax. There are many, many more restrictions due to income level. BTW, my wife and I have worked hard to get where we are. The left has bought into the false narrative that the rich are just "lucky" and get lots of perks from Uncle Sam.

Somehow, nobody really thinks of a trans-woman as "athletic", but okay.

The NCAA already worked this out. Trans people can compete in the sports they identify with if they have already undergone hormone therapy... and they have no issues with this situation. If the HS did the same (which would probably eliminate most trans folks, as they don't get to stat the therapy until they are 18) we wouldn't be here.

Now, let's talk about your anger management issues.

HS won't do the same because rightly so, minors cannot get the surgery and hormone treatments required to go full tran.

And my anger is fine. There is nothing wrong with being angry with miserable cocksuckers like you.

The reason you are not one of the "rich" is on full display in this thread. The most relevant "advantages" the "rich" have in the US are not given to them, but earned through hard work, intelligence, business acumen, etc.

The reason I am not one of the rich is that I don't fuck people over to benefit myself.

That's why I'm not one of the rich.

Next dumb statement.

Based on income, we would be considered "rich", but I can assure you we don't have any advantages, in fact, we are penalized at every turn. We can't contribute to a Roth IRA do to income restrictions. Ever heard of the AMT? Yeah we and many other "rich" folks pay an alternative minimum tax.

Yawn, real rich people don't get on the internet and brag about how rich they are.

The left has bought into the false narrative that the rich are just "lucky" and get lots of perks from Uncle Sam.

Naw, there was also a lot of fucking over working people involved.

The reason you are not one of the "rich" is on full display in this thread. The most relevant "advantages" the "rich" have in the US are not given to them, but earned through hard work, intelligence, business acumen, etc.

The reason I am not one of the rich is that I don't fuck people over to benefit myself.

That's why I'm not one of the rich.

Next dumb statement.

Based on income, we would be considered "rich", but I can assure you we don't have any advantages, in fact, we are penalized at every turn. We can't contribute to a Roth IRA do to income restrictions. Ever heard of the AMT? Yeah we and many other "rich" folks pay an alternative minimum tax.

Yawn, real rich people don't get on the internet and brag about how rich they are.

The left has bought into the false narrative that the rich are just "lucky" and get lots of perks from Uncle Sam.

Naw, there was also a lot of fucking over working people involved.

So to be "rich" you must screw working people over? Indoctrinated much? Grow up.

I didn't say we were rich, I said we would be considered "rich" by the left, to make a point which clearly went right over, or better yet, through the void between your 2 ears.

So to be "rich" you must screw working people over? Indoctrinated much? Grow up.

Naw just worked for too many douchebags who thought the world revolved around them.

I didn't say we were rich, I said we would be considered "rich" by the left, to make a point which clearly went right over, or better yet, through the void between your 2 ears.

You didn't have a point other than "Mine,mine,mine,mine,mine,mine", the basic argument for selfishness the right has devolved down to now that we've established all your other arguments suck

Forum List

Back