Two Thirds of the Great Barrier Reef Bleached

Your methods, concerning mainstream science and your interactions with others here make you the grandest of all ass wipes. The planet is getting warmer and the primary cause is human GHG emissions and deforestation. That is the unavoidable and indisputable conclusion of mountains of empirical evidence.

Your methods, concerning mainstream science and your interactions with others here make you the grandest of all ass wipes. The planet is getting warmer and the primary cause is human GHG emissions and deforestation. That is the unavoidable and indisputable conclusion of mountains of empirical evidence.

Still waiting on that single shred of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports AGW over natural variability..been waiting for over 2 decades now...

No, you haven't. Mainstream science has produced tons of it but you've spent the last 2 decades lying about it, to yourself as well as us I suppose.

Do you believe your own lies?

No, you haven't. Mainstream science has produced tons of it but you've spent the last 2 decades lying about it, to yourself as well as us I suppose.

Do you believe your own lies?

Sorry crick...not the first shred...it has been interesting to see what passes for actual evidence in the minds of the useful idiots...

When you actually find a piece of such evidence, kindly bring it here...your attempts so far have been laughable...but they have been informative insofar as how you came to be so thoroughly duped.

Here you go, you lying cocksuck.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

This has been posted repeatedly. It is the site of the American Institute of Physics, the largest scientific society on this planet. Not that you are capable of reading it with any degree of understanding.

And once again I will ask you which part of that do you think represents observed, measured, quantified evidence supporting AGW over natural variability...I have read it all, and even the links it provides...nothing there could rationally be called observed, measured, quantified evidence supporting AGW over natural variability....every time I have asked, and it has been dozens over the years, you have not answered...

Either it is because you know that there is no actual evidence there, or you are to embarrassed to bring forward what passes for evidence in that feeble old mind of yours.

Why are you always redundant? Measured and quantified mean the same thing. Observed and empirical mean the same thing. You've got this fucking mantra written inside your ballcap, don't you.

Aside from that, your lies make me want to puke. I am so sick of you. But, hey, here's the link Mr Shit

www.ipcc.ch

Why are you always redundant? Measured and quantified mean the same thing.

Sorry crick...but in science, which you clearly know nothing about they don't mean the same thing.

measure - to ascertain the extent, dimensions, quantity, etc., ofsomething, ascertained especially by comparison with a standard

quantify - define the application of (a term or proposition) by the use of all, some, etc.,

In short:
  • Quantification is about a way to have more meaningful discussions, less obscured by subjective language, whilst
  • Measurement is about seeing more objectively what’s happening in your world.

You can measure the CO2 in the atmosphere...but that doesn't mean that you have quantified its effect on the climate....you just keep on proving that you don't have a clue...but thanks for further clarifying how you came to be so throughly duped...

Observed and empirical mean the same thing. You've got this fucking mantra written inside your ballcap, don't you.

Again...you simply aren't correct...what else might be new today?

observed - notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant.

empirical - based on, concerned with, or verifiable by observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic

Observation may lead to the formation of a hypothesis...but empirical data is what proves or disproves the hypothesis...

Aside from that, your lies make me want to puke. I am so sick of you. But, hey, here's the link Mr Shit

www.ipcc.ch

Once again...providing a link....sending someone off in hopes that they will find what you could not...nothing you have brought back from that steaming pile has amounted to actual evidence that supports AGW over natural variability...but it has been instructive to see what passes for actual evidence in your mind...perhaps you might bring something else here, because every attempt you have made so far has failed miserably...

Here is a clue...assumptions, unsupported claims, and lies are not observed, measured, quantified empirical evidence.

Last edited:

Nice talk, pseudoscience AND homophobia.

I can't believe you're having a hard time making converts

He is a bitter old vulgar liberal whore...that is his mode of communication. It really doesn't get any better. If he had the power, he would have you jailed and probably executed for disagreeing with him.

The first to become abusive between them would be Mr Same Shit Different Day.

Nice talk, pseudoscience AND homophobia.

I can't believe you're having a hard time making converts
Ah yes, pseudo science from the American Institute of Physics. And an anonymous poster is so much more to be trusted. Amazing how truly ignorant you deniers are.

These liberterians and religious fascist are going to send this nation back to the fucking stone age...The hatred for science and critical thought scares me a lot more then North Korea or the ISIS. Such thinking is here and we're talking to it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back