Two-Thirds Of College Grads Regret Their Diploma, Costs And Major

I was then. I'm Agnostic now. I believe all known Religions, I know about, are man made not God made. If God exists he doesn't exist in those religions. They wrote story's to control the serfs to keep them working for pennies believing their rewards would be after death and thus keeping them continuing on their paths of serfdom. Aristocrats were God chosen so deserved to be waited on. etc. Those days are over.

As a child I believed in Santa and the Easter Bunny. Then I grew up. I once believed in God. And I grew up again. I'm still a weak mortal but I don't believe in the fairy tale that some old man is going to make everything better in some afterlife.

So you abandoned morality as well? That's unfortunate.
How have I abandoned morality? Besides an argument can be made that what is morale is dependant on the person doing the name calling.

Trollboy is stringing together random words, hoping they make sense.

How about discussing the topic of the thread?
I spent 51k of borrowed money to get my AA degree. Damn right I regret that. Wish I had gone to Trucking school instead.

Oh well. Life is all about making choices. A lot of people spent money on an AA degree and it worked out great for them. Everyone's road is different.

So you abandoned morality as well? That's unfortunate.
How have I abandoned morality? Besides an argument can be made that what is morale is dependant on the person doing the name calling.

I spent 51k of borrowed money to get my AA degree. Damn right I regret that. Wish I had gone to Trucking school instead.

Oh well. Life is all about making choices. A lot of people spent money on an AA degree and it worked out great for them. Everyone's road is different.
I'm 56 years old and still paying for choices I made when I was 17. Kids shouldn't be allowed to make choices with such long consequences.

I'm 56 years old and still paying for choices I made when I was 17. Kids shouldn't be allowed to make choices with such long consequences.

“Should” ain’t got nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back