Two things I'd really like to know about Men

Shattered said:
...and that is where you failed basic relationship skills.. You only give your so-called hisband 50% of yourself? Who the hell are you tramping the other 50% out to?

...her career...her school...If she ever gets married, I give her marriage a 5% chance of making it 10 years.

Am i the only one who things that a relationship isnt supposed to be 50-50? Ive always thought it should be 100-100. The husband gives everything for the wife and the wife gives everything for the husband.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Shattered said:
...and that is where you failed basic relationship skills.. You only give your so-called hisband 50% of yourself? Who the hell are you tramping the other 50% out to?

SHE SHOOOOOOOTS.......

SHE SCORRRRRRRRRRES...........

Gabriella84 said:
That is why you failed math. 50 percent plus 50 percent = 100 percent.

This is why you are not a math major, two people can give 100 percent each. If they are only giving 50% then they have 50% more to give, if they do not give it to you they will give it to others.

Gabriella84 said:
I am married. Til death do us part.

Hopefully, yours before his.. He may yet be young enough to correct his obvious mistake.

mom4 said:
Being a woman, especially growing up with three sisters and no brothers, I can't fully comprehend the male mind. I can make some pretty good guesses, but two things I'd really like to know... from a man's perspective...

1) Is sex REALLY a separate thing from emotion? I mean, do men HONESTLY separate themselves emotionally from a woman when having sex? Can anyone explain to me why a couple can be "not speaking to each other" and the man still finds the desire to have sex?

2) What do men want from a wife/significant other? Is it someone to whom you want to bare your soul, and sex is the ultimate physical expression of your emotional unity? Is it a good friend with whom you can make love? Or would they prefer to have a housekeeper/nanny/secretary who puts out?

How do men view the link between emotional intimacy and sexual intimacy?

Your first question is this....Men see sex in many ways and one of them is as a way of making up without words. They see it as a complete no holds barred opening themselves up and being vulnerable which is why men have a much easier time of getting in the mood for sex after a fight than a woman does. Usually women need to cool down emotionally whereas men do that by having sex, they are affirming their love. For men sex like that is very emotional.

I think most men want it all from a woman, sex, companionship, partner, solace just like women do. That said there are some men out there due probably to a bad realtionship with their mothers who don't know how to relate to women in any way other than sexually, I usually refer to them as" a man's man" meaning they would rather be with the boys for everything else, but just with women for either sex or sex and having another mommy around instead of an equal and respected partner and friend or intellectual equal. They are the type that make derogatory comments about the "ol ball and chain" when referring to their wives..Im sure you have met one or two in your life.

Am i the only one who things that a relationship isnt supposed to be 50-50? Ive always thought it should be 100-100. The husband gives everything for the wife and the wife gives everything for the husband.

Absolutely dead right!!!

Gabriella84 said:
That is why you failed math. 50 percent plus 50 percent = 100 percent.

yes which is while you fail to understand that two people can give 100% each. So instead of 50% each give 100% each and you get more effort on both sides.

And speaking of failing math. how well did you do in Calculus?

Gabriella84 said:
I am married. Til death do us part.

yeah, its a pity that you will be divorced at death. If your love is at all real it would be a big shame.

yeah, its a pity that you will be divorced at death. If your love is at all real it would be a big shame.

Let it go.. The fact that she was here less than 24 hours after her marriage vows were spoken speaks volumes. :)

Shattered said:
Let it go.. The fact that she was here less than 24 hours after her marriage vows were spoken speaks volumes. :)

yeah. really is sad though.

Forum List

Back