Two teens arrested in connection with church arson

what? burning churches? or burning other people's places of worship?

pretty sick.

but i think people should keep on inflaming every situation.

after all, it gets glen beck ratings.

pretty sick.

why do you think people are inflaming the issue of mosque vandalism etc...and ignoring the same crimes when it comes to churches?

pretty sick.

why do you think people are inflaming the issue of mosque vandalism etc...and ignoring the same crimes when it comes to churches?

Yurt if it deals with Christianity no one cares it's fashionable to burn and trash the buildings and belittle anyone who calls themself a Christian.

pretty sick.

Yurt if it deals with Christianity no one cares it's fashionable to burn and trash the buildings and belittle anyone who calls themself a Christian.

and you can subsitute a lot of religions in that statement...

replace christianity with islam...see what you get...the same damn results

Really? Are you that blind? Are your ears that closed? A piece of land were a mosque is going to be built has an arson and the world falls a part. A Christian church is burned and nothing is said.

Christian churches are burned all the time. And we're not supposed to mention it because it's just not as important as equipment at a proposed mosque getting torched.

And Bones, you're wrong. We don't burn mosques in this country at the same rate we burn churches. It's not hte same.

Christian churches are burned all the time. And we're not supposed to mention it because it's just not as important as equipment at a proposed mosque getting torched.

And Bones, you're wrong. We don't burn mosques in this country at the same rate we burn churches. It's not hte same.

Can't REP you right now but will later.

really....when i created a thread about a church burned two months ago...it was called trolling

so far, the person that is troubled by mosque burnings so much so he created a thread about it, has yet to post anything on the church burnings, except to call me a troll....most on the left have done the same...only jillian has spoken out against it

why the difference? this thread, i found a church arsoned just days ago....

Really? Almost 400 arsons a year on Christian property and do you have similar stats for Mosques?

Really? Almost 400 arsons a year on Christian property and do you have similar stats for Mosques?

doubtful...else people like modbert et al....would post them over and over to show how hateful the "right" and "christians" are....

Forum List

Back