Two subjects that will sink 2020 for democrats...pay attention

Illegal immigration and reperations for negros....yall keep talking about this shit, its gonna doom us.

Nobody feels more pain for illegals and them kids, than the Tiger. I'm so pissed at any fuckin parent so fuckin desperate for shit in this country that they would give up their kids and not just turn around and stay in Mexico...who has all of our jobs and make do. I hate that my country is now blamed for these people and their bad choices. Now with that being said, people in this country have no place to run when our country is violent, when our neighborhoods are at risk, when we have needs and wants and we have our leaders stressing over illegals?????? As a voter, I want my tax dolllars to help us, I want my leaders to worry about my paycheck. number one reason Trump got elected folks..america first

As for given black people a check? (sigh)....please make this a non fuckin factor, the last thing Barbie and Ken Trump need is more reasons to hate us, folks.
our Founding Fathers expressly declared what they wanted us to do. there is no express immigration clause and we should not be losing money on border policy with a Commerce clause and a welfare clause General.

The Dems are fucked as long as they refuse to enforce immigration laws and their constant pandering of the globalist.
If the Democrats don't zip Ms. AOC's lips, they will likely be in the tanker until she turns 65 and is kicked out. That's about 35 years of Republican rule. Oops! I shouldn't a said that.

What is the argument for illegal immigration? All I've heard so far is jobs American's won't do, declining birth rates, and Mexican food. Is there a legitimate argument for importing unskilled labor with a high rate of government assistance?
I said the immigration issue has reasonable arguments that can be made, not necessarily illegal immigration. The two sides on this could come up with a workable overall immigration solution if they weren't so busy playing to their bases.

We could even try something bold, original and innovative that would address multiple important issues with one strategy - Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing - but THAT would take WAY too much communication and cooperation, and we simply no longer possess those attributes.

Thee are so many common sense obvious things that could help immigration that it makes me grind my teeth. Closing loopholes on overstaying visas and punishing people who hire illegaly would be an obvious start. Right now it seems Democrats are doing everything they can to prevent any progress on immigration. They don't want to risk future votes or give Trump a victory on anything successful through Congress. While I don't think the Rinos care about the issue, it would seem passing something minor and obvious would be politically popular for them right now. They would act like they cared for brownie points.
The biggest farce to me is that neither party wants to talk about holding American employers more accountable for hiring illegals. That's the main draw.

I'm told Trump has increased that. I haven't seen the stats, but we'll see.
I can only speak for what I see in construction.
Sub contracted crews are responsible for their own hires.
Most legal Mexicans I see are the boss, have the nice truck and all the tools and a crew of 6 to 9 illegals do the work getting paid under the table.
Legal immigrants like cheap labor also.
Are we prepared to lock them up?
I could see the shitstorm now.
No way to enforce it either.

Illegal immigration and reperations for negros....yall keep talking about this shit, its gonna doom us.

Nobody feels more pain for illegals and them kids, than the Tiger. I'm so pissed at any fuckin parent so fuckin desperate for shit in this country that they would give up their kids and not just turn around and stay in Mexico...who has all of our jobs and make do. I hate that my country is now blamed for these people and their bad choices. Now with that being said, people in this country have no place to run when our country is violent, when our neighborhoods are at risk, when we have needs and wants and we have our leaders stressing over illegals?????? As a voter, I want my tax dolllars to help us, I want my leaders to worry about my paycheck. number one reason Trump got elected folks..america first

As for given black people a check? (sigh)....please make this a non fuckin factor, the last thing Barbie and Ken Trump need is more reasons to hate us, folks.
Yep. The party has completely lost its marbles, right at the worst possible time.

The immigration issue has reasonable arguments that can be made, but reparations? Is there one thing that the Democrats can do that would make race relations a thousand times worse? Nope. This would be it. They're just not thinking right now, and there's no excuse for that in the age of Trump. He's doing enough of that as it is.

What is the argument for illegal immigration? All I've heard so far is jobs American's won't do, declining birth rates, and Mexican food. Is there a legitimate argument for importing unskilled labor with a high rate of government assistance?
That requires a Wall Street response. These immigrants enter this country through Mexico, a country thanks to Nafta has just about every damn job we use to have in thier country. Its insane to believe they're fleeing violence and death, when Mexico offers them escape. These people come to this country for one reason and one reason only...JOBS AND $$$$$$$. I'm not hating on these people but to give up your kids, some as young as infants and not raise hell and say hell no...they in my opinion are the real criminals here.

I said the immigration issue has reasonable arguments that can be made, not necessarily illegal immigration. The two sides on this could come up with a workable overall immigration solution if they weren't so busy playing to their bases.

We could even try something bold, original and innovative that would address multiple important issues with one strategy - Band Aids, Borders, Burritos & Bejing - but THAT would take WAY too much communication and cooperation, and we simply no longer possess those attributes.

Thee are so many common sense obvious things that could help immigration that it makes me grind my teeth. Closing loopholes on overstaying visas and punishing people who hire illegaly would be an obvious start. Right now it seems Democrats are doing everything they can to prevent any progress on immigration. They don't want to risk future votes or give Trump a victory on anything successful through Congress. While I don't think the Rinos care about the issue, it would seem passing something minor and obvious would be politically popular for them right now. They would act like they cared for brownie points.
The biggest farce to me is that neither party wants to talk about holding American employers more accountable for hiring illegals. That's the main draw.

Most legal Mexicans I see are the boss, have the nice truck and all the tools and a crew of 6 to 9 illegals do the work getting paid under the table.
You are 100% correct. There's an industry out here that supports that. I live in a community where illegals all live in this one house, they have their construction trucks, they're making a good living and truth be told, they do kick ass work, that is fact and they're cheaper. A few have been deported after the Trump first announcement. But here's the deal, as long as we the people keep exploiting them for cheap labor, they're not going anywhere.

The Dems are fucked as long as they refuse to enforce immigration laws and their constant pandering of the globalist.
If the Democrats don't zip Ms. AOC's lips, they will likely be in the tanker until she turns 65 and is kicked out. That's about 35 years of Republican rule. Oops! I shouldn't a said that.
Dude, stop thinking the GOP is gonna run the country forever. Truth be told, the only reason yall keep winning is because YOU LIE AND CHEAT YOUR DUMMIES INTO VOTING FOR YOU. The GOP couldn't win a fair election on their best days.

You are 100% correct. There's an industry out here that supports that. I live in a community where illegals all live in this one house, they have their construction trucks, they're making a good living and truth be told, they do kick ass work, that is fact and they're cheaper. A few have been deported after the Trump first announcement. But here's the deal, as long as we the people keep exploiting them for cheap labor, they're not going anywhere.
If we deported them all, the wait times for starting houses would triple. We are already booked out over 6 months per new house start.
I would favor a guest worker program for those who otherwise obey our laws and are productive folks.
I have a major problem with allowing a free for all under the guise of amnesty when most of these folks are not running for their lives. Not to mention that Mexico the first country they entered offered it and that is where they should get it. Instant deportation for the criminal element from the Cartels.

Mexico itself has tougher immigration laws than the U.S.

Time to take care of our own.

The powers that be would rather have us divided on this.

My fellow American idiots, did I or did I not call it??? That last debate.....democrats are now doomed.

Who in thier right minds not only rubber stamp illegal immigration, but is okay with tax payers who to date, especially the working class of this nation, has gotten nothing out of the Trump white house but an endless deficit, exploitation and a welfare check to farmers?, Who now are responsible for guarantee healthcare to illegals, something most of us pay dearly for and some of us lack? Who the fuck does that? Healthcare, free education, social funding, a job, exoneration from your illegal status of entering illegally in the first place, all this to a group who by the way, ends up conservative and voting GOP once legalized. Look at Texas and Florida!!!

I've said this a zillion times, no one party can fuck up even a wet dream than democrats....2o plus chances to pick a winner to beat Trump and every last one of them fireworks DUDS!! To busy pandering to a fuckin base, ie illegals, that don't even fuckin vote!!

If we deported them all, the wait times for starting houses would triple. We are already booked out over 6 months per new house start.
I would favor a guest worker program for those who otherwise obey our laws and are productive folks.
I have a major problem with allowing a free for all under the guise of amnesty when most of these folks are not running for their lives. Not to mention that Mexico the first country they entered offered it and that is where they should get it. Instant deportation for the criminal element from the Cartels.

Mexico itself has tougher immigration laws than the U.S.

Time to take care of our own.

The powers that be would rather have us divided on this.
What these cowards at the last debate should have said, when asked about illegal immigration, now from south America, since Mexico is comfortable with all our jobs, thanks to NAFTA. Fact: if the United States keep going at the pace we're now going will illegals entering our country, in less than 10 years we will become a nation of unskilled immigrants all fleeing poverty and violence. Can any nation endure this? NO. What we need to do is partner with Mexico and spread the wealth of NAFTA to these people fleeing their countries. The economic impact cheap, low skilled immigrants place on the working class poor in this nation is real, its evident and it hurts them. Jobs are effected, wages are stagnant and communities are overwhelmed with a culture that dominates it. Especially in minority areas.

There's nothing wrong with wanting better for your family, but the US can not be everybody's answer to prosperity.

The sickness in being illegal in this country is that few come to America to embrace its culture, 99% come to get American money and free education for their families. Few assimilate and learn english, few embrace the communities they overwhelm, few learn anything about this country, its all about a paycheck.

The sickness in being illegal in this country is that few come to America to embrace its culture, 99% come to get American money and free education for their families. Few assimilate and learn english, few embrace the communities they overwhelm, few learn anything about this country, its all about a paycheck.
I know many Russians and East Europeans who fit your description.

Maybe the money going to house and eventually give healthcare to illegals can be used as a form of reparations for black kids in Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland. American money for American citizens!

Agreed.

One thing I noticed.
This thread went silent because you dared to criticize DFL policies.
Usually when you are critical of the GOP the socks come knocking and run your threads for pages with every lame soundbite imaginable.

Look how quick they bail on you if you don't stay in line.

Obvious Bump.
I think it went silent because most people are simply tiring of us always always harping on illegal immigration. 20 years and counting, 20 years on the war, 20 years of the rich getting richer....I mean the working class of this nation is nothing but a blank check for the politicians.
Two corrupt parties with their own interests in mind.
My critical points on the GOP is they continue spending like drunken whores just like the liberals. Abortion I could care less about and the failed drug war which has only emboldened the Cartels.
There is no middle ground anymore and both represent the extremes.

Neither want you or I to agree on anything.
I think you may have something there, Petro. Maybe that explains the extremism on both sides right now.

One thing I noticed.
Usually when you are critical of the GOP the socks come knocking and run your threads for pages with every lame soundbite imaginable.

Obvious Bump.
I think it went silent because most people are simply tiring of us always always harping on illegal immigration. 20 years and counting, 20 years on the war, 20 years of the rich getting richer....I mean the working class of this nation is nothing but a blank check for the politicians.
My critical points on the GOP is they continue spending like drunken whores just like the liberals. Abortion I could care less about and the failed drug war which has only emboldened the Cartels.

I have been saying that for many years, the parties keep us divided so they can distract us with the trivial BS and then work to their real agendas which is power and money. The two party system is a joke, we need more parties that represent the people, not the rich.

One thing I noticed.

Obvious Bump.

I have been saying that for many years, the parties keep us divided so they can distract us with the trivial BS and then work to their real agendas which is power and money. The two party system is a joke, we need more parties that represent the people, not the rich.
No, you have two diametrically opposed philosophies and I honestly dont know how ANY AMERICAN can support what we saw in the Dem debate. I will oppose these people until the day I die.

Last edited:

One thing I noticed.

Obvious Bump.

No, you have two diametrically opposed philosophies and I honestly dont know how ANY AMERICAN can support what we saw in 5he Dem debate. I will oppose these people until the day I die.

How in the hell can we support free healthcare to those who break our immigration laws and then back it up with coming here illegally is okay? I'm ashamed of democrats after this last election, we're doomed, fuckin doomed. States all across this nation are cutting medicaid, child hood deceases we once conquered are now on the rise, illegal immigrants are hurting, why can't the dems see thisshit

One thing I noticed.

Obvious Bump.

No, you have two diametrically opposed philosophies and I honestly dont know how ANY AMERICAN can support what we saw in 5he Dem debate. I will oppose these people until the day I die.

How in the hell can we support free healthcare to those who break our immigration laws and then back it up with coming here illegally is okay? I'm ashamed of democrats after this last election, we're doomed, fuckin doomed. States all across this nation are cutting medicaid, child hood deceases we once conquered are now on the rise, illegal immigrants are hurting, why can't the dems see thisshit
Wow! Me and tigerred are agreeing too much! Kinda sacry.

Wow! Me and tigerred are agreeing too much! Kinda sacry.
Yep,
You lead a whole bunch of disease the illegal aliens into this country, then give them all of the benefits the country has to offer.
On top of that, you want to force people to pay for shit they had nothing to do with in the past?

Well, Like I’ve always said all progressives are fucked in the head... lol

34lumr.jpg

Forum List

Back