Two Stupid Guys Too Stupid Again! Paul Calls Mitt "Inarticulate!"

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Adult commedians are known to make jokes about rubber ducks in the bathtub. Governor Romney is now known to make jokes about victims, Hispanics, dad, Mideast Peace, and the tax code. So Rep. Ryan has stepped in to make jokes about Governor Romney.

Ryan: Romney comments 'obviously inarticulate', but 'point still stands' - First Read

"Dummy The Presidential Nominee" is now on their permanent record!

Rep. Ryan said that Governor Romney was making a point(?)! Actually, he was making serveral--and including about his own electability(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations now taken by surprise! No one knew that any White Eyes could somehow mistake "Cajones" for something that gets set off by a bow--meant for arrows!)

Glug, glug, glug... What's that sound?

It's the Republican party getting flushed down the shitter.

I do find myself hoping Romney gets his shit owned this election... The Republican party needs to wake the fuck up and stop electing Progressives then bitch when they can't get a big enough base to win an election.

And I blame the Lamestream media

LOL

I love the fresh smell of Republican cannibalism in the morning:

Noonan: Romney campaign 'incompetent' - POLITICO.com

It’s time to admit the Romney campaign is an incompetent one. It’s not big, it’s not brave, it’s not thoughtfully tackling great issues. It’s always been too small for the moment. All the activists, party supporters and big donors should be pushing for change. People want to focus on who at the top is least constructive and most responsible. Fine, but Mitt Romney is no puppet: He chooses who to listen to. An intervention is in order. “Mitt, this isn’t working.”

:popcorn:

Before there was Obama-Biden, there was TARP! More remember that than the Food Stamp numbers.

Anyone can compare the amounts of the bail-outs with the piddling spending of the Federal Government on Food Stamps, especially since now there is TARP accounting.

Bailout List: Banks, Auto Companies, and More | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica

Pundits can point out that many bail-out recipients are functioning again.

Pundits can also point out that many food stamps recipients are functioning again, and even employed!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Two Stupid Guys Speak With Tongues Like Snakes: Even About One Another(?)! Hmmmm!)

About as inarticulate as someone who would say 57 states, I guess

Yea...so many were offended by that

How about when Obama said he would close Guantanamo and sunset the Bush era tax cuts...

Politicians lie and idiots keep voting for them... You gonna vote for a liar again this election RW?

I can keep going with my list of things Obama said but didn’t do if you like, that’s fuckin easy lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8R5GvwUFU8&feature=player_embedded]WORDS MATTER: Original Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words) - YouTube[/ame]

I love hyper partisan threads... If I didn't there would be no new threads to read on these boards for weeks strait.

While I’m at it I should ask for the 5,000th time.. What’s your guys favorite Bush era policy that Obama repealed? Remember I said repealed, not expanded….

I do find myself hoping Romney gets his shit owned this election... The Republican party needs to wake the fuck up and stop electing Progressives then bitch when they can't get a big enough base to win an election.

It might also be interesting if they put someone they actually like up for election .

:eusa_eh:

I love hyper partisan threads... If I didn't there would be no new threads to read on these boards for weeks strait.

While I’m at it I should ask for the 5,000th time.. What’s your guys favorite Bush era policy that Obama repealed? Remember I said repealed, not expanded….

he didn't repeal any of them. yet LOLberals still talk about the BOOOOSH tax cuts for the rich.

they have forgotten the wars and any new ones are justified because their man is doing the ordering.

You just have to realize that nobody caught in partisan land will see their choice for what it is. They dont have their own ideas adn NEED a "leader" of the free world. Sometimes I have to wonder if any of them actually realize how insane sucha statement is. Leader of the free world. :lmao:

Forum List

Back