Two soldiers commit suicide on the Arizona border says county medical examiner.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The story claims the military is still investigating the deaths, but the Pima County medical examiner declares that both were suicides. I find this suspicious since I know for a fact that Pima County is notoriously Liberal and notoriously pro-immigrant. Why would this medical examiner so quickly make this public declaration when the military is still investigating?

Autopsy: Soldiers deployed to Arizona border died by suicide

The story claims the military is still investigating the deaths, but the Pima County medical examiner declares that both were suicides. I find this suspicious since I know for a fact that Pima County is notoriously Liberal and notoriously pro-immigrant. Why would this medical examiner so quickly make this public declaration when the military is still investigating?

Lovers' death pact?

It's not the kind of work that would usually lead to killing yourself, is it?

Why should he wait for the military to investigate? He isnt under any obligation to wait.

Lovers' death pact?

- !!

Lovers' death pact?

No it isn't at all. The drug cartel has been known to create m

Lovers' death pact?

It's possible the drug cartel ambushed them and then killed them with their own guns. That's why the military is still investigating and why the examiner should not have published a conclusion that quickly. I also don't understand why these young men were on patrol by themselves in such remote areas.

Forum List

Back