Two Scoop Team admits North Korea blew Two Scoops Off Before he ‘canceled’ Summit

AmericanTruther

May 21, 2018
According to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, it looks like Trump's letter 'cancelling' the North Korea summit was just a bad attempt to save face.

On Thursday morning, Trump announced he was canceling the June 12 summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. But minutes later, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that North Korea had already been blowing the Trump administration off for quite awhile.

At a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing Thursday morning, Pompeo tried to respond to the criticism that the Trump administration was not prepared for the summit, but he wound up revealing that the summit was already hanging by a thread.

“Over the past many days, we have endeavored to do what chairman Kim and I had agreed, which was to put teams preparation teams together to begin to work to prepare for the summit, and we had received no response to our inquiries to them,” Pompeo said.

Moar.....

I want my Nobel Peace Prize.....DO SOMETHING!!
\
trump2.gif

What's the reason for cancelling the summit? Is it the military exercise in S. Korea?
Your avi suggests you are in Cali, maybe you can tell if ex marine Patrick Little addresses the issue in some way in the California Senate race.

According to Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, it looks like Trump's letter 'cancelling' the North Korea summit was just a bad attempt to save face.

On Thursday morning, Trump announced he was canceling the June 12 summit with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un. But minutes later, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that North Korea had already been blowing the Trump administration off for quite awhile.

At a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing Thursday morning, Pompeo tried to respond to the criticism that the Trump administration was not prepared for the summit, but he wound up revealing that the summit was already hanging by a thread.

“Over the past many days, we have endeavored to do what chairman Kim and I had agreed, which was to put teams preparation teams together to begin to work to prepare for the summit, and we had received no response to our inquiries to them,” Pompeo said.

Moar.....

\
trump2.gif
Nobody knew negotiating with North Korea could be so complicated :dunno:

What's the reason for cancelling the summit? Is it the military exercise in S. Korea?
That's likely to be at least part of the reason.

On the other hand, it's hard to imagine that North and South Korea were not communicating about it before it happened.

Appointing John Bolton, tearing up the JCPOA, making threatening tweets. These things did not help.

North Korea has always been cagey. Always.

Instead of boasting about the failures of others, Trump should have learned from them. But he's too much of a fucking idiot.

Hubris.

Yeah right.....what would Obama do....he would give NK $150 billion in cash and sign a treaty with them and call it good...put it on my legacy Obama would say....at least Trump is no sucker like Obama...

Not one of you knows what happened or why. But that doesn't stop you pretending you do. Reminds me of Fredo in the Godfather..."I'm smart, I can do things...I'm not like...dum..." Yeah , you are.

Moar.....

\
trump2.gif
We all knew, that's why we're not upset like you tards.
I like the fact he said, not now boys......Obama would have tossed cash, hooker, blow, whatever to just finish the meeting and claim victory......while not actually changing anything.

Moar.....

\
trump2.gif
I like the fact he said, not now boys......Obama would have tossed cash, hooker, blow, whatever to just finish the meeting and claim victory......while not actually changing anything.
Aw darn, you didn't get it :itsok:

"Playing that Two Scoops Dotard is too easy, Bro!"
\
dennis-rodmans-big-bang-in-pyongyang-deadline-exclusive.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Give him another month or so lil Kim will play dat Two Scoop Azz again! Believe Me!

The N Korea Summit was like a final exam that Trump failed to study for

He was woefully unprepared to negotiate, his State Department is in a shambles and Trump appeared to be doing everything possible to sabotage it

The border wall issue will come up once again...and then another round of Rah Rah parties somewhere in Bumpkin Country. The simple guy has to have something to talk about....Book It!

"I'll pick up that Mexican Wall check this weekend....Campaign promises!!"
\
trump2.gif

:beer:

Moar.....

\
trump2.gif
Aw darn, you didn't get it :itsok:
No I think I spelled it out pretty clearly.

Fredo in the Godfather..."I'm smart, I can do things...I'm not like...dum..."

Perfect analogy for Trumpybear.

President "Fredo Corleone" or

President "I'm smart, I can do things...I'm not like...dum..."

Moar.....

\
trump2.gif

Your claims are not supported by your premises in any logical way.

Moar.....

\
trump2.gif

Yeah, and who knew healthcare was also so complicated...

The N Korea Summit was like a final exam that Trump failed to study for

He was woefully unprepared to negotiate, his State Department is in a shambles and Trump appeared to be doing everything possible to sabotage it
Hey, wait a minute!!!

I thought he was the master negotiator?

You know, the art of the deal and all that bullshit.

Forum List

Back