Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

She deleted work emails. Some were recovered from it.
FBI Investigators Recover Clinton Emails Thought To Have Been Lost

Ice, I know by now that you are a fair minded individual, I wasn’t implying otherwise. But the fact is that this hillary investigation was spun, twisted and turned by the right wing just as the Russia investigation has been spun twisted and turned by the left wing. None of us were part of the hillary investigation and know exactly what happened, we didn’t get a 400 page report on it and I’m not quick to believe the narratives I hear coming out of the media.

What exactly do you think Hillary was hiding?

Let’s assume the worst, she deleted emails and destroyed hard drives. What could be the worst thing she was hiding?! What’s the major crime that’s got you so worked up? I said earlier that it was shady and I didn’t vote for her. I’d be critical of Trump if he did the same thing. I’m critical of Trump over the Russia thing because he lies all the time but I’v also said the investigation went on way to long and was over politicized.
i guess i could point to numerous sites of hillary lies that simply don't seem to bother you. would it help?

as for "what was the crime" - well to me it's simply:

FBI: we need your mail.
Hillary: DELETE DELETE DELETE DESTROY DRIVE.
Hillary: oh those were yoga lessons and wedding plans, what did you say?

if someone is coming to investigate your e-mail practices and you delete your e-mail and destroy what i was on - you honestly don't consider that a party foul?

you hide things when you bleachbit. period. what was she hiding? dunno. maybe nothing. but i certainly don't hire IT personnel to hit newsgroups to find out how to ensure data can't be recovered if "nothing".

would you?

and i give up on the base question at this point. it was beyond shady and i doubt if trump did it you'd be as calm as you are hillary did it.

i don't care who would have done it - i'd be furious. my liking you wouldn't stop me from telling you that you F'd up.

we tend to forgive those we like and allow a lot we'd never allow for those we hate. we've amplified that behavior into an extreme nature and now we simply hate.

tired of it.
I’ve said she was shady numerous times. I was simply asking what you think she was deleting that was so bad, let’s peel thing thing back and assume the worst case. What do you think she was hiding? Candid conversations that she didn’t want leaked and politicized? Illegal activity?

The lady used a private email account, I just don’t see the seriousness of that crime. Was it wrong? yes, does she deserve scrutiny? yes. She lost the presidency because of it. She’s not working in government anymore. It’s over move on.

I think a large part of Trumps lies are solely because of ego and trying to control how he is perceived in the media. I think this whole Russia thing could have been avoided if he had some tact and integrity.
she didn't just use a private e-mail account. people keep at that like using gmail or yahoo is the same thing.

she had the physical server in her house to do with as she wishes. and she did. yahoo and google can give you all the mail you want from those accounts even if you delete it from your own view.

she can make it all go away. she did.

what is the harm? she destroyed what the government specifically asked to see. if you don't view that an issue i'm pretty certain i'll never be intelligent enough to explain it deeper at this point.

we think you're doing something shady and want to see your e-mail.
sorry - i deleted it.

would never wash for me, you and 99% of the people. that 1% playing wordsmith games with our system and politics need to go and need to follow the same laws they put into play we're expected to follow.

and no, she's not gone yet.
The government wanted her work emails, she deleted her personal emails. Many businesses have private emails servers, it is not an uncommon thing. People who want to control their security do that. It isn’t a surprise with all the Clintons have going on that they would want to control their tech.
But it can't be!!!

Honor system! She only deleted or altered and eventually bleachbit private info!!! :)

The delitions came ONLY AFTER the first he discovered her server and started asking questions.

Period.

Yep, lots of things they wish we’d forget.
She deleted work emails. Some were recovered from it.
FBI Investigators Recover Clinton Emails Thought To Have Been Lost

i guess i could point to numerous sites of hillary lies that simply don't seem to bother you. would it help?

as for "what was the crime" - well to me it's simply:

FBI: we need your mail.
Hillary: DELETE DELETE DELETE DESTROY DRIVE.
Hillary: oh those were yoga lessons and wedding plans, what did you say?

if someone is coming to investigate your e-mail practices and you delete your e-mail and destroy what i was on - you honestly don't consider that a party foul?

you hide things when you bleachbit. period. what was she hiding? dunno. maybe nothing. but i certainly don't hire IT personnel to hit newsgroups to find out how to ensure data can't be recovered if "nothing".

would you?

and i give up on the base question at this point. it was beyond shady and i doubt if trump did it you'd be as calm as you are hillary did it.

i don't care who would have done it - i'd be furious. my liking you wouldn't stop me from telling you that you F'd up.

we tend to forgive those we like and allow a lot we'd never allow for those we hate. we've amplified that behavior into an extreme nature and now we simply hate.

tired of it.
I’ve said she was shady numerous times. I was simply asking what you think she was deleting that was so bad, let’s peel thing thing back and assume the worst case. What do you think she was hiding? Candid conversations that she didn’t want leaked and politicized? Illegal activity?

The lady used a private email account, I just don’t see the seriousness of that crime. Was it wrong? yes, does she deserve scrutiny? yes. She lost the presidency because of it. She’s not working in government anymore. It’s over move on.

I think a large part of Trumps lies are solely because of ego and trying to control how he is perceived in the media. I think this whole Russia thing could have been avoided if he had some tact and integrity.
she didn't just use a private e-mail account. people keep at that like using gmail or yahoo is the same thing.

she had the physical server in her house to do with as she wishes. and she did. yahoo and google can give you all the mail you want from those accounts even if you delete it from your own view.

she can make it all go away. she did.

what is the harm? she destroyed what the government specifically asked to see. if you don't view that an issue i'm pretty certain i'll never be intelligent enough to explain it deeper at this point.

we think you're doing something shady and want to see your e-mail.
sorry - i deleted it.

would never wash for me, you and 99% of the people. that 1% playing wordsmith games with our system and politics need to go and need to follow the same laws they put into play we're expected to follow.

and no, she's not gone yet.
The government wanted her work emails, she deleted her personal emails. Many businesses have private emails servers, it is not an uncommon thing. People who want to control their security do that. It isn’t a surprise with all the Clintons have going on that they would want to control their tech.

You weren't supposed to remember that.

Where do you draw the line?
FBI Director: Clinton’s Lawyers Did Not Have Security Clearances When They Went Through Her Emails

Well that depends. According to your conspiracy theory who do you think Clinton was emailing classified information to?
In other words, you have no fucking clue
They would run a database search for her domain name
What database is that?
I have no idea what the hell that means. Going to see in everyone's private mailbox to look for her?

Wonder if we could call that spying.
All government email accounts. Why do I need to spell everything out. Yes if she sent an email from her private account to somebody else’s private account then they wouldn’t be able to see that. She could have a gmail account and send to somebody’s gmail account and they wouldn’t see it either. Again I ask where do you draw the line?

Liberals are a grievance industry. That has kinda back burnered since Barry quit apologizing locally and world wide.
It’s worth reviving. Angry about Trump and the election results, angry about Mueller not nailing him, angry that Barr wouldnt do what Mueller didn’t do, angry the poor ain’t not poor, angry that illegals are illegal, angry that government dole underachievers aren’t achievers and ALWAYS pointing the finger of blame at the successful and not angry.
the right wing is worse.

the problem is unequal protection of the law for the Poor.

the right wing prefers to, "blame the Poor".

Where do you draw the line?
FBI Director: Clinton’s Lawyers Did Not Have Security Clearances When They Went Through Her Emails

In other words, you have no fucking clue
They would run a database search for her domain name
What database is that?
I have no idea what the hell that means. Going to see in everyone's private mailbox to look for her?

Wonder if we could call that spying.
All government email accounts. Why do I need to spell everything out. Yes if she sent an email from her private account to somebody else’s private account then they wouldn’t be able to see that. She could have a gmail account and send to somebody’s gmail account and they wouldn’t see it either. Again I ask where do you draw the line?
Where he needs to.

Liberals are a grievance industry. That has kinda back burnered since Barry quit apologizing locally and world wide.
It’s worth reviving. Angry about Trump and the election results, angry about Mueller not nailing him, angry that Barr wouldnt do what Mueller didn’t do, angry the poor ain’t not poor, angry that illegals are illegal, angry that government dole underachievers aren’t achievers and ALWAYS pointing the finger of blame at the successful and not angry.
the right wing is worse.

Are you trying that tripe again?

the right wing is worse.

Are you trying that tripe again?
show us the express immigration clause, don't imply it.

the right wing is worse.

The right blames only the poor that can help themselves, but don’t.

Where is this so-called "email database?"
It’s on the government emails servers that Clinton should have been using for all her communications and that most other government officials use
emails between Hillary and anyone who is not in the government would not be on those servers.
No shit, I already addressed that
No you didn't, turd. You believe Congress isn't interested in any emails that weren't addressed to a government address. They were very interested in those addressed to people who had business before the SOS.
They were interested in seeing if classified information was on that server. They found that it was. What more do you want?
It doesn't matter what you or Hillary believe they want. All that matters is what the subpoena requested.

Are you serious? You actually believe that Congress never passes anything that's unconstitutional?

You don't believe me because that would pop your enormous bubble of delusion.

And, yes, I did know there was such a law. It's been discussed in this forum ad nauseum
I think I said “law” and you said “what law?” And then tried to call me an idiot when you had no idea that there even was a law. Now that I showed it to you, it’s an “unconstitutional law”... ok buddy. Forgive me if I don’t trust your 5 second analysis
I always knew there was such a law, moron. I wanted to see what you knew. Many well qualified lawyers have said it violates the 4th Amendment.
Shut up!! That was not you testing what I knew. Nice try. Nobody likes a know it all that can’t admit when they are wrong
When was the last time you admitted you were wrong?
I’m wrong all the time... I don’t have a problem admitting it
You obviously do.

It’s on the government emails servers that Clinton should have been using for all her communications and that most other government officials use
emails between Hillary and anyone who is not in the government would not be on those servers.
No shit, I already addressed that
No you didn't, turd. You believe Congress isn't interested in any emails that weren't addressed to a government address. They were very interested in those addressed to people who had business before the SOS.
They were interested in seeing if classified information was on that server. They found that it was. What more do you want?
It doesn't matter what you or Hillary believe they want. All that matters is what the subpoena requested.
Ok, what did the subpoena request?

Hillary Clinton email controversy - Wikipedia

In the summer of 2014, lawyers from the State Department noticed a number of emails from Clinton's personal account, while reviewing documents requested by the House Select Committee on Benghazi. A request by the State Department for additional emails led to negotiations with her lawyers and advisors. In October, the State Department sent letters to Clinton and all previous Secretaries of State back to Madeleine Albright requesting emails and documents related to their work while in office.
You are allowing her to pick and choose what should be called evidence. Please cite any other case in US judicial systems history that allows this.

It was right after this her it guy was looking for how to change email headers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back