Two scenarios on Trump-Russia investigators — and neither is comforting

I believe it was a combination of both lack of intelligence and a deliberate attempt to spy on Trump.

Some saw only what they wanted to see. They believed that 44 was quiltless no matter what and that Hillary would be president especially with the help they were willing to provide. In their eyes that help was justified no matter how far outside the realm of normal behavior they went.
i think the desire to spy on trump led to doing things they knew better but figured no one would ever be around to check.
I truly tremble to think how things would be now, had they got away with it.

The treatment of James Rosen, Sharyl Attkisson, and the AP would pale in comparison to what would be going on today.
i'd like to think that mattered.

we hear how trump abuses the media. he does. but he does it out in the open for all to see. i've not heard of him spying on anyone at this point.

we hear about obamas camp doing that all the time to attkisson, congress, anyone they felt was a threat to them.

i don't give a shit about trump and the like. i give a shit we've lost our way collectively to where these actions somehow went from a crime to excused cause we don't like you, ergo deserved.

if people don't like you, bad things being done to you doesn't get their attention unless you have the capability to see the picture as a whole in that letting that go for 1 segment only means sooner or later it WILL hit you.

and i imagine they won't like it then but too late.
It's even worse than I had imagined back in 2001.

I'm now actually a bit relieved that to have been following the advice of preppers and other "conspiracy theorists' since then.

This shit doesn't get ironed out and there's not a deep political purge of the bureaucracy, the vengeance seeking after Trump is gone could get ugly.
yep. extremes on both sides seem to be prepping for the eventual rumble.

At the end of the day, when the Russian sabotage in favor of Trump was discovered, America should have let the attacks continue without investigation. We should have never looked into the guy who the sabotage campaign directly benefitted, who also happens to have deep financial ties to Russia and who’s top officials were outed as criminals.
except we can't find a valid reason to investigate trump except you don't like him.

all the rest of what you say is bullshit and unverifiable without emotions pushing them.

russia trolled the shit out of us. not illegal now is it? if so you'd be banned from this forum in seconds, dude.

we'll see what barr finds. my guess is you're about to start crying like a little girl who's hair got put into the inkwell.
Our intelligence agencies unanimously agreed that Russia attacked our election, the attacks were in favor of Trump, Trump has deep financial ties to Russia, Trump’s people had secret meetings with Russians, Trump had criminals at the highest levels of his campaign. All of that is undeniable. Had Trump not tried so hard to obstruct justice, maybe this could have ended sooner for him.

And sadly we’ll never hear from the 12 Russians Mueller wanted to take to court, because the Russian government wants Trump in power.
and did so by making assumptions and mistakes that rookies wouldn't make - did you not even bother to read the article, just come in under FULL DENY mode?

just stop being stupid, dude. either intelligently participate in the conversation or shut the fuck up.
I read the article. This is pizzagate all over again. Retarded republicans, who are well aware and grateful that Russian sabotage helped elect the most despicable prick in American history, see good politics in sweeping the Mueller report under the rug and pretending it was wrong of intelligence officials to investigate an attack on our democracy. Atkisson is a partisan hack who’s job it is to mold your tiny little brain into what will best benefit Trump’s agenda. You’re an idiot, and you should go fuck yourself.

At the end of the day, when the Russian sabotage in favor of Trump was discovered, America should have let the attacks continue without investigation. We should have never looked into the guy who the sabotage campaign directly benefitted, who also happens to have deep financial ties to Russia and who’s top officials were outed as criminals.
except we can't find a valid reason to investigate trump except you don't like him.

all the rest of what you say is bullshit and unverifiable without emotions pushing them.

russia trolled the shit out of us. not illegal now is it? if so you'd be banned from this forum in seconds, dude.

we'll see what barr finds. my guess is you're about to start crying like a little girl who's hair got put into the inkwell.
Our intelligence agencies unanimously agreed that Russia attacked our election, the attacks were in favor of Trump, Trump has deep financial ties to Russia, Trump’s people had secret meetings with Russians, Trump had criminals at the highest levels of his campaign. All of that is undeniable. Had Trump not tried so hard to obstruct justice, maybe this could have ended sooner for him.

And sadly we’ll never hear from the 12 Russians Mueller wanted to take to court, because the Russian government wants Trump in power.
and did so by making assumptions and mistakes that rookies wouldn't make - did you not even bother to read the article, just come in under FULL DENY mode?

just stop being stupid, dude. either intelligently participate in the conversation or shut the fuck up.
I read the article. This is pizzagate all over again. Retarded republicans, who are well aware and grateful that Russian sabotage helped elect the most despicable prick in American history, see good politics in sweeping the Mueller report under the rug and pretending it was wrong of intelligence officials to investigate an attack on our democracy. Atkisson is a partisan hack who’s job it is to mold your tiny little brain into what will best benefit Trump’s agenda. You’re an idiot, and you should go fuck yourself.
like i said - intelligent convo or shut the fuck up. your ranting and raving is par for the course and regardless of any effort to get something "intelligent" out of you, you've learned to fight such efforts tooth and nail.

and read what i said in my initial post - people will come in here and attack HER because they can't win on merits of the issue.

you proved me correct. now go back to fucking off.

already i can hear the pro-obama crowd coming in to say what a dumbass attkisson is - but show me another reporter out there who goes by facts and trails vs cheering one section on over another.

we'll see what comes out of this and i hope anyone who broke the law is brought to justice. don't really care about their reasons or feelz - the laws were not written to take those into account so nothing else should take that into consideration either.

great. you hate. now stop breaking the law to show off your hate.

there better damn well be some verifiable link to what started the russia narrative. if it was just politics in play, jail those who were involved.
Exactly which Russia Narrative are you seeking the origins for?

CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

already i can hear the pro-obama crowd coming in to say what a dumbass attkisson is - but show me another reporter out there who goes by facts and trails vs cheering one section on over another.

we'll see what comes out of this and i hope anyone who broke the law is brought to justice. don't really care about their reasons or feelz - the laws were not written to take those into account so nothing else should take that into consideration either.

there better damn well be some verifiable link to what started the russia narrative. if it was just politics in play, jail those who were involved.
how they found enough to attempt to get warrants.

it does appear papadop was setup. that is becoming clear to many at this point. not all and that will never happen. but define "setup" and then see what was done to him w/o wanting either side to be correct.

was he setup? in my mind, yes.

did they use manufactured evidence to get those warrants? did they buy foreign intelligence and collude on their own to try and see if trump was doing the same? kinda looks that way.

Depending on which investigation your talking about I’d say the many trump lies that were told about Russia connections was adequate reason to investigate. Wouldn’t you?

Depending on which investigation your talking about I’d say the many trump lies that were told about Russia connections was adequate reason to investigate. Wouldn’t you?
i would say mueller looked for 2 years and came up without proof.

where is the proof he missed?

as for "the lies" - can you be specific?

Last edited:

like i said - intelligent convo or shut the fuck up. your ranting and raving is par for the course and regardless of any effort to get something "intelligent" out of you, you've learned to fight such efforts tooth and nail.

and read what i said in my initial post - people will come in here and attack HER because they can't win on merits of the issue.

You had no rebuttal. You know this is political bullshit. Either that, or you welcome foreign attacks on our Democracy. Law enforcement is expected to investigate when they see a crime committed, whatever you seem to think. Then on top of that, Trump goes totally out of his way to obstruct the investigation, and you expect investigators to ignore that? Enjoy your political theater.

You had no rebuttal. You know this is political bullshit. Either that, or you welcome foreign attacks on our Democracy. Law enforcement is expected to investigate when they see a crime committed, whatever you seem to think. Then on top of that, Trump goes totally out of his way to obstruct the investigation, and you expect investigators to ignore that? Enjoy your political theater.

by the way - you are correct.

i have no rebuttal for pure idiocy.

it does appear papadop was setup. that is becoming clear to many at this point. not all and that will never happen. but define "setup" and then see what was done to him w/o wanting either side to be correct.

did they use manufactured evidence to get those warrants? did they buy foreign intelligence and collude on their own to try and see if trump was doing the same? kinda looks that way.
So you’re talking about the counterintelligence investigation looking into the Russia interference, right?

Word of that didn’t come to light until way after the election was over so doesn’t that pretty much disqualify its origin from being politically motivated?

So you’re talking about the counterintelligence investigation looking into the Russia interference, right?

Word of that didn’t come to light until way after the election was over so doesn’t that pretty much disqualify its origin from being politically motivated?
then tell me what lies he told that would warrant the reaction from our intelligence committees.

also keep in mind any "scenario" given i will equate to events of their own side and call into question why they were not treated the same.

i'm not protecting trump, i'm protecting our rights and desire to see our laws and processes applied evenly. if there were not missteps, i don't think you'd now see lynch, for example, worried about calling something a "matter" or strozk saying "we have an insurance policy".

that doesn't sound like you're investigating someone for legitimate actions. it sounds like you're putting those reasons there to give you a place to start.

ie - setting up papadop.

You’re talking about two different things. Proof to indict is different than evidence to investigate. Trump and those around him lied nonstop about Russia connections, Flynn was even fired for getting caught lying to Pence who then spread that lie to the world. They lied about the trump tower meeting, they lied about the Trump hotel deal in Moscow, the list goes on. Take all the lies and the timing and justifications for firing Comey and you have plenty of reason to get Mueller involved, which was done, I might add, by Republicans.

You’re talking about two different things. Proof to indict is different than evidence to investigate. Trump and those around him lied nonstop about Russia connections, Flynn was even fired for getting caught lying to Pence who then spread that lie to the world. They lied about the trump tower meeting, they lied about the Trump hotel deal in Moscow, the list goes on. Take all the lies and the timing and justifications for firing Comey and you have plenty of reason to get Mueller involved, which was done, I might add, by Republicans.
list the lies. i'd like to be specific and not generalize one side vs the other.

we have numerous questionable texts between members of our FBI
we have our DOJ dictating terminology to our FBI on what to call something because terminology carries specific counter-actions. so they edited their words based on leadership recommendations.
a presidential candidate who can't understand what *C* means on classified reports at her convenience
a presidential candidate who deletes 33k mails and uses technology to ensure there is "no recovery"
we have the lead of our DOJ meeting with the husband/former president of a presidential candidate in private while his wife, a candidate for President is being researched for a "matter".
we have several proven instances of the FBI spying on Congress illegally
we have a ukrainian connection that was feeding the dems info on trump
we have a president who knew of these activities by the russians for years and did nothing about it
the only time there was an interest in pursuing this "connection" was when it was politically convenient to put the crosshairs on trump.

and so much more.

now if trump lying about meetings is enough to launch an investigation, then please tell me how all the above is NOT when all of the above ends in said investigation of trump.

Last edited:
we have our DOJ dictating terminology to our FBI on what to call something because terminology carries specific counter-actions. so they edited their words based on leadership recommendations.
we have the lead of our DOJ meeting with the husband/former president of a presidential candidate in private while his wife, a candidate for President is being researched for a "matter".

and so much more.

now if trump lying about meetings is enough to launch an investigation, then please tell me how all the above is NOT when all of the above ends in said investigation of trump.
Questionable texts and terminology :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And a couple totally unrelated matters :lmao:

list the lies. i'd like to be specific and not generalize one side vs the other.
Ice, I’m not trying to avoid your question but if you haven’t notice Trumps lies about Russia then I’m kinda speechless. There have been so many. First off there is Flynn’s lie, your not denying that one are you? Trump had to fire him for it. That was a large catalyst to the investigation. Now that we have the mueller report many more lies have been exposed. Here is a list of a few with detailed quotes... but this is just the tip of the you

5 Times the Mueller Report Showed Trump and His Associates Didn't Tell the Truth

Seems like Trumpets are wanking off again...

They do this almost daily... Without any actual proof just go and invent something, put on a thread and then wank off for dozen or so pages....

a presidential candidate who can't understand what *C* means on classified reports at her convenience
a presidential candidate who deletes 33k mails and uses technology to ensure there is "no recovery"
we have a president who knew of these activities by the russians for years and did nothing about it
the only time there was an interest in pursuing this "connection" was when it was politically convenient to put the crosshairs on trump.

and so much more.

There was an investigation about the above. It would be fair to say that the imvestigation cost Clinton the presidency. Wrong doing was found. Criminality wasn’t.

New Topics

Forum List

Back