Two RNC protesters interviewed by you tube blogger.

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The video starts out slow so bear with it, the you tuber was doing a walk through near the convention center where the RNC was taking place. He happened to come across these two protesters And started up a long discussion with them at around 4:00 minutes. Notice how they tap dance around some of his questions, with old talking points.
Discussion ranges from obamacare and how it was needed to obama saving the economy from a depression to how a free market system will not work in America to those all those automatic firearms Americans own.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLUfMuh8KQs]Day 3 Tampa RNC 2012 - A Stroll Through Tampa and What Some Have to Say - YouTube[/ame]

While that was happening outside this was happening inside.
The GOP hardliners killed any type of change other than the same old bullshit. This is what revolts are made of. If you can't see any difference between the two party's and the party you support hinders and take away votes they may not like, what is left?
Rules fight sparks drama at RNC – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Tampa, Florida (CNN) – The Republican National Convention adopted two controversial rules on Tuesday. But a fight over their adoption threw a wrench in the convention's carefully scripted events: pitting the likes of Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann and grassroots activists on one side with Mitt Romney's campaign and establishment Republicans on the other.

Call me a disgruntle Ron Paul supporter, but I was willing to support Romney with the hopes that what he did as Governor was because what his state wanted. The GOP just shot it self in the head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaXqoC4DjE]Did RNC "Scripted" Rules Change Start A Civil War In The Republican Party? - YouTube[/ame]

The GOP hardliners killed any type of change other than the same old bullshit. This is what revolts are made of. If you can't see any difference between the two party's and the party you support hinders and take away votes they may not like, what is left?
Tampa, Florida (CNN) – The Republican National Convention adopted two controversial rules on Tuesday. But a fight over their adoption threw a wrench in the convention's carefully scripted events: pitting the likes of Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann and grassroots activists on one side with Mitt Romney's campaign and establishment Republicans on the other.

Call me a disgruntle Ron Paul supporter, but I was willing to support Romney with the hopes that what he did as Governor was because what his state wanted. The GOP just shot it self in the head.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKaXqoC4DjE]Did RNC "Scripted" Rules Change Start A Civil War In The Republican Party? - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah... I don't understand the republican party anymore. Republicans I still get... But their party isn't ran by the voting republicans. The good news is that is is obvious that the republicans that are in charge still obviously have values that the majority of republicans hold. Well... Good news for THOSE republicans.

Just not so good for winning the current election or for future elections.

Yeah... I don't understand the republican party anymore. Republicans I still get... But their party isn't ran by the voting republicans. The good news is that is is obvious that the republicans that are in charge still obviously have values that the majority of republicans hold. Well... Good news for THOSE republicans.

Just not so good for winning the current election or for future elections.

There is no way things can change with the new rules dictated by the old guard hardliners of the GOP.

There is no way things can change with the new rules dictated by the old guard hardliners of the GOP.
Oh no... They can change... I'm just not sure how it can be for the better when it stops being a democratic function.

RFID chips written into Obamacare??????

Oh give me a break.

UN Gun treaty?????

Shit.

Self regulation? Then these guys talk about the poison glasses that come in from China.

Dangerous lead levels in kids' drinking glasses with Superman, Wizard of Oz, comic book characters - New York Daily News

The guy with the camera is a fucking moron. How come right wingers have lost the ability to spot a moron? And they make fun of the two guys making sense??????????

I stopped watching half way through. The guy with the camera was so stupid it became depressing.

RFID chips written into Obamacare??????

Oh give me a break.

UN Gun treaty?????

Shit.

Self regulation? Then these guys talk about the poison glasses that come in from China.

Dangerous lead levels in kids' drinking glasses with Superman, Wizard of Oz, comic book characters - New York Daily News

The guy with the camera is a fucking moron. How come right wingers have lost the ability to spot a moron? And they make fun of the two guys making sense??????????

I stopped watching half way through. The guy with the camera was so stupid it became depressing.

That was things they were stupid about also and especially the automatic weapons Americans have.

Oh no... They can change... I'm just not sure how it can be for the better when it stops being a democratic function.

Nothing will change when the old guard remains in power.
I'm starting to think that "old guard" means something other than a general saying to mean old timer conservative. o.0

Didn't the hardliners of the GOP and the democrats learn anything from the 2010 election?

August 28, 2012. Tampa. In what could only be called a civil war within the GOP, the Republican establishment pulled out all the stops to limit or remove any reference to second place finisher and Texas Congressman Ron Paul. When the establishment controlled Rules Committee changed the rules at the last second to take nominating votes away from Ron Paul, a number of his delegates walked out of the convention in protest.

Romney nominated, Paul Delegates walk out - National Independent | Examiner.com

Forum List

Back