Two Reps in One Minute: Can somebody explain?

:lmao:

I'd have thought that someone who tried so hard to be a douche wouldn't care so much about an artificial number like rep.

I'd have thought wrong.

I'd have thought that people calling themselves adults wouldn't game an artificial system to try to silence people for their political beliefs. I was wrong. People like BigReb, Full-Auto, and Warrior do it on a regular basis.

I'd have thought that someone who tried so hard to be a douche wouldn't care so much about an artificial number like rep.

I'd have thought wrong.

I'd have thought that people calling themselves adults wouldn't game an artificial system to try to silence people for their political beliefs. I was wrong. People like BigReb, Full-Auto, and Warrior do it on a regular basis.

Tissue?

I'd have thought wrong.

crying-baby.jpg

You're a lying piece of shit. You tried to draw him into your scumbag bait and ban game.

What in the fuck are you talking about? What game? Gunny's beef was people neg someone then deleting the neg which was what cabbage did.

You're a slimebag rat. You pos repped, and immediately neg repped on two different posts, hoping that the person would falsely rat you out, or break the 48 hour rule. You're slime. I'm so glad I opted out of the rep system, when dirtbags like you are gaming it.
I accidentally pos repped dante bitch and took it back and negged him which is not a violation of the rep rule.
DUMB ASS

Forum List

Back