Two reasons why Trump should stop threatening Iran

Try to get Republicans to answer this question.

If you were a foreign country would you believe anything Donald Trump said?

We don’t even have allies anymore. Trump has already destroyed all those relationships.

There’s no one on our side.
------------------------------------- GOOD as with no friends or allies we don't have to consider or kowtow to them when the TRUMP and USA makes decisions Dean .
Wow, that sounds like something Saddam Hussein would’ve said. And look what happened to him.

No, it's much smarter to remain economically and militarily embroiled in a hopeless, millennia-long fight in a far-away land, and watch our markets lose their shit every time the fight flares up.

Our markets? We don't have an oil market. The world has an oil market!
I wasn't talking about oil markets.

Then what WERE you talking about? Since just about everything on God's green earth is tied to the oil markets in one way or another, you need to be specific.
Stock markets. Bond markets. Options markets. Futures markets.

This shouldn't be quite this confusing.
Seemed pretty clear to me what you meant. I think he's just looking for a pissing contest. As usual.
They're very sensitive.

We don’t even have allies anymore. Trump has already destroyed all those relationships.

------------------------------------- GOOD as with no friends or allies we don't have to consider or kowtow to them when the TRUMP and USA makes decisions Dean .
Wow, that sounds like something Saddam Hussein would’ve said. And look what happened to him.
------------------------------------- yeah , but the Trump and USA can do as I described . 'saddam' could not Dean .

There’s only a couple of possible reasons why right wingers feel the United States should go out absolutely alone.

One reason could be that they’re just so fucking stupid they don’t know any better.

Another reason could be that they’re actually Russian agents invading our message boards and want America to be isolated because that makes the country less safe.

I can’t really figure out any other reasons. Perhaps some of these right wing Einsteins could explain it to me.

Why is it good for America to go it completely alone and be isolated from the rest of the world?

------------------------------------- yeah , but the Trump and USA can do as I described . 'saddam' could not Dean .
Going it alone is describing a tyrant dum dum. How can you not know that?

In conservative politics there has to be a continual imminent enemy threat to scare voters with. Trump admires most of the other dictatorships so Iran is it.
Democrat policies center around fear and victimization.

As do Repub.
Wrong, democratic policies do not center around fear and victimization. But Republican policies center around victimization and racism. It couldn’t be any more clear. All you have to do is look at their policies.

The cruelty speaks for them.
LOL. O lied but you loved it. Donnie lies and you hate it. Stop being a dupe.

It doesn’t matter. Government always lies, but you want more government. Think. Please.

THE TRUTH.....
Deception by the government and media are ever present. Propaganda and lies are constant. Disinformation is the rule, and honesty is almost non-existent. The only way to combat this insanity is to believe nothing and question everything in order to find the truth. Most are conditioned to not question authority, to accept what they are told, and to go with the herd, but most are always wrong. To escape the chains of the mindless hoard and find the truth, one must walk alone. Only then will light replace the darkness, and the truth be exposed. - Gary D Barnett

1) There's no evidence Iran attacked Saudi oil infrastructure.
2) Trump isn't going to do anything anyway as we know based on past empty threats.

Saudi Oil Attack Photos Implicate Iran, U.S. Says; Trump Hints at Military Action

You are a colossal fucking idiot.

Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.
You, of course, have volunteered for the military to help make that happen......right?

Are you smarter than U.S. intelligence just because you hate the President? How do you know there is no evidence? It's almost laughable that hypocrite lefties accuse the President of not doing anything while he is trying to fix just about everything and the democrat majority in congress hasn't done a thing except whine, obstruct and attempt a political coup.

There’s only a couple of possible reasons why right wingers feel the United States should go out absolutely alone.

One reason could be that they’re just so fucking stupid they don’t know any better.

Another reason could be that they’re actually Russian agents invading our message boards and want America to be isolated because that makes the country less safe.

I can’t really figure out any other reasons. Perhaps some of these right wing Einsteins could explain it to me.

Why is it good for America to go it completely alone and be isolated from the rest of the world?
----------------------------------- for me its just a concept called INDEPENDENCE and then the idea of NO Foreign entanglements Dean .

Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

How do you know this to be a fact?
Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah and dozens of other terrorist groups for fucking years. Any sentient ten year old living in the ME knows it.
Now Iran's ability to send money and arms to these terrorist groups is drying up thanks to Trump's sanctions.
The mullahs are losing their grip on the people of Iran.
It's only a matter of time before all the mullahs are publicly stoned in Tehran.

Have you spent a lot of time living in the ME?
More time than you've spent.
I have travelled throughout the ME a number of times on business.
Businessmen in the ME are the gold standard of what's really happening in their countries.
If this is too difficult for you to comprehend get a ten old year old to explain it to youBloomberg - Are you a robot?
BTW asshole.......Bloomberg is a virulent Trump hating organization.

Then what WERE you talking about? Since just about everything on God's green earth is tied to the oil markets in one way or another, you need to be specific.

All of those are ultimately tied to oil. Did you ever take an economics class?
Sure, everything is tied into everything, but you're the only one who's confused here.

This is my profession. You're just another nutter.

If it is your professions, you should seek another. You aren't very good at it!

Going it alone is describing a tyrant dum dum. How can you not know that?
------------------------------------- TYRANT , I just would like the USA to be Independent and Sovereign with no foreign entanglements . I f you want to call that a tyrant , i'd ask , Tyrant to who ?? If you answered with Tyrant to the world i'd just smile and say GOOD Dean .

Maybe the Democrats could give Iran another $150 Billion and some Uranium.
Neither the democrats nor Obama gave Iran a 150 billion dollars or any uranium, you lying liar.
----------------------------------------- I heard that 'mrobama' did GIVE 150 dollars to the 'iranians' but you might prefer the word RETURNED 150 billion to the 'iranians' that the USA had control of Vor . Anyway , mrobama is pretty traitorous for giving the 'Iranians' that big money Vor .
Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true.

Why do you do it then?
I don't. Which is why you didn't say which lie.
Sit down.

Practically every post you make is a lie.

How do you know this to be a fact?
Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah and dozens of other terrorist groups for fucking years. Any sentient ten year old living in the ME knows it.
Now Iran's ability to send money and arms to these terrorist groups is drying up thanks to Trump's sanctions.
The mullahs are losing their grip on the people of Iran.
It's only a matter of time before all the mullahs are publicly stoned in Tehran.

Have you spent a lot of time living in the ME?
More time than you've spent.
I have travelled throughout the ME a number of times on business.
Businessmen in the ME are the gold standard of what's really happening in their countries.
If this is too difficult for you to comprehend get a ten old year old to explain it to youBloomberg - Are you a robot?
BTW asshole.......Bloomberg is a virulent Trump hating organization.

Perhaps more time recently, but not more time total.

And while Bloomberg does lean slightly left they are one of the more reasonable sources around.

No, it's much smarter to remain economically and militarily embroiled in a hopeless, millennia-long fight in a far-away land, and watch our markets lose their shit every time the fight flares up.

Seemed pretty clear to me what you meant. I think he's just looking for a pissing contest. As usual.

If we were having a pissing contest, we would let you know so you can show up to collect the offerings!

2) Trump isn't going to do anything anyway as we know based on past empty threats.

Saudi Oil Attack Photos Implicate Iran, U.S. Says; Trump Hints at Military Action

You only can push a person to far.
Some Mexicans don’t rape.

A Mexican can never be a good judge.

Looks like you can push somebody pretty far.

Why you talking about rape and Mexicans in a thread about Trump and Iran?

A little early to hit the crack pipe, no?

And exactly how thew FUCK would you know that! Are you in the CIA?

I repeat: You are a colossal fucking idiot. Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

I repeat: You are a colossal fucking idiot. Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

These liberals at USMB have super secret clearance, they know more then the CIA, FBI, IRS....either that or they just talk out of their ass

wait. So you have evidence? The burden of proof is on he who claims to have evidence. Not on the person who is waiting for the evidence to show up.
now you tell me what evidence you have, instead of asking me to prove that there isn't any.

These liberals at USMB have super secret clearance, they know more then the CIA, FBI, IRS....either that or they just talk out of their ass

Says the man who claims to have evidence but won't tell us what it is.
Now tell us what kind of clearance you have.

Forum List

Back