Two reasons why Trump should stop threatening Iran

1) There's no evidence Iran attacked Saudi oil infrastructure.
2) Trump isn't going to do anything anyway as we know based on past empty threats.

Saudi Oil Attack Photos Implicate Iran, U.S. Says; Trump Hints at Military Action

Your link and statement disagree, dumbass!
My link and statements don't disagree, which is why you didn't explain. Moron.

"Saudi Oil Attack Photos Implicate Iran"

vs.

"There's no evidence Iran attacked Saudi oil infrastructure"

I am sorry that you are such a stupid MF! I guess you see no contradiction in those two statements.

well we know how SA lies, just like tramp and Pompeo.
They all lie. It is what government officials do.

It didn’t start with Donnie either. O was bigger liar. It has gone on for centuries.

Time to eliminate government, as it’s practiced today.

Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

How do you know this to be a fact?
Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah and dozens of other terrorist groups for fucking years. Any sentient ten year old living in the ME knows it.
Now Iran's ability to send money and arms to these terrorist groups is drying up thanks to Trump's sanctions.
The mullahs are losing their grip on the people of Iran.
It's only a matter of time before all the mullahs are publicly stoned in Tehran.

stoning mullahs made GATOR laugh

I think anyone that wants to get stoned should be allowed. It is not tobacco they put in their water pipes!!

1) There's no evidence Iran attacked Saudi oil infrastructure.
2) Trump isn't going to do anything anyway as we know based on past empty threats.

Saudi Oil Attack Photos Implicate Iran, U.S. Says; Trump Hints at Military Action

vs.

I am sorry that you are such a stupid MF! I guess you see no contradiction in those two statements.

It didn’t start with Donnie either. O was bigger liar. It has gone on for centuries.

O was not a bigger liar that tramp , he opens his mouth and its all lies.

What lies did O say??

vs.

O was not a bigger liar that tramp , he opens his mouth and its all lies.

What lies did O say??
LOL. Asking that question makes you look like a fool.

Do you get all your news from MSLSD?

for information on street drugs, talk to an addict. For information on life in prison,
talk to a convict. For information on that which is going on in Yemen between the
people called HOUTHIS and the rest of the Yemenis and just how Iran is involved
and for what motivations, talk to a Yemeni expat in the USA, IF YOU CAN---chances are the person will be wary of you and not provide information out of
concern for relatives who are STILL OVER THERE. Josef Goebbels would envy
the level of denial achieved here by the fascist dogs who lick Iranian asses

Oh look how the Jew sticks up for Israel. Iran never attacked the USA , just like Iraq.
--------------------------------------- iran needs to be paid back for the Hostage crisis and for shooting down our Drone just a few months in the past Penny . [plus other things Penny and Gator ]

Probably the main reason is the Saudi v Iran regional conflict has nothing to do with US...
Spend the money at home developing an Oil alternative...
No, it's much smarter to remain economically and militarily embroiled in a hopeless, millennia-long fight in a far-away land, and watch our markets lose their shit every time the fight flares up.

Our markets? We don't have an oil market. The world has an oil market!
I wasn't talking about oil markets.

Then what WERE you talking about? Since just about everything on God's green earth is tied to the oil markets in one way or another, you need to be specific.

In conservative politics there has to be a continual imminent enemy threat to scare voters with. Trump admires most of the other dictatorships so Iran is it.
Democrat policies center around fear and victimization.

As do Repub.
Wrong, democratic policies do not center around fear and victimization. But Republican policies center around victimization and racism. It couldn’t be any more clear. All you have to do is look at their policies.

The cruelty speaks for them.

Try to get Republicans to answer this question.

If you were a foreign country would you believe anything Donald Trump said?

We don’t even have allies anymore. Trump has already destroyed all those relationships.

There’s no one on our side.

Probably the main reason is the Saudi v Iran regional conflict has nothing to do with US...
No, it's much smarter to remain economically and militarily embroiled in a hopeless, millennia-long fight in a far-away land, and watch our markets lose their shit every time the fight flares up.

Then what WERE you talking about? Since just about everything on God's green earth is tied to the oil markets in one way or another, you need to be specific.
Stock markets. Bond markets. Options markets. Futures markets.

This shouldn't be quite this confusing.

for information on street drugs, talk to an addict. For information on life in prison,
talk to a convict. For information on that which is going on in Yemen between the
people called HOUTHIS and the rest of the Yemenis and just how Iran is involved
and for what motivations, talk to a Yemeni expat in the USA, IF YOU CAN---chances are the person will be wary of you and not provide information out of
concern for relatives who are STILL OVER THERE. Josef Goebbels would envy
the level of denial achieved here by the fascist dogs who lick Iranian asses

Oh look how the Jew sticks up for Israel. Iran never attacked the USA , just like Iraq.
--------------------------------------- iran needs to be paid back for the Hostage crisis and for shooting down our Drone just a few months in the past Penny . [plus other things Penny and Gator ]

When you take your ass down to the MEPS and sign on the dotted line to put yourself in harms way...then maybe I will take you seriously

Maybe the Democrats could give Iran another $150 Billion and some Uranium.
Neither the democrats nor Obama gave Iran a 150 billion dollars or any uranium, you lying liar.
----------------------------------------- I heard that 'mrobama' did GIVE 150 dollars to the 'iranians' but you might prefer the word RETURNED 150 billion to the 'iranians' that the USA had control of Vor . Anyway , mrobama is pretty traitorous for giving the 'Iranians' that big money Vor .
Repeating a falsehood doesn't make it true.

All of those are ultimately tied to oil. Did you ever take an economics class?

Neither the democrats nor Obama gave Iran a 150 billion dollars or any uranium, you lying liar.
----------------------------------------- I heard that 'mrobama' did GIVE 150 dollars to the 'iranians' but you might prefer the word RETURNED 150 billion to the 'iranians' that the USA had control of Vor . Anyway , mrobama is pretty traitorous for giving the 'Iranians' that big money Vor .

Why do you do it then?

All of those are ultimately tied to oil. Did you ever take an economics class?
Sure, everything is tied into everything, but you're the only one who's confused here.

This is my profession. You're just another nutter.

Why do you do it then?
I don't. Which is why you didn't say which lie.
Sit down.

Seemed pretty clear to me what you meant. I think he's just looking for a pissing contest. As usual.

Try to get Republicans to answer this question.

If you were a foreign country would you believe anything Donald Trump said?

We don’t even have allies anymore. Trump has already destroyed all those relationships.

There’s no one on our side.
------------------------------------- GOOD as with no friends or allies we don't have to consider or kowtow to them when the TRUMP and USA makes decisions Dean .

Forum List

Back