Two reasons why Trump should stop threatening Iran

Probably the main reason is the Saudi v Iran regional conflict has nothing to do with US...
Spend the money at home developing an Oil alternative...
No, it's much smarter to remain economically and militarily embroiled in a hopeless, millennia-long fight in a far-away land, and watch our markets lose their shit every time the fight flares up.

Our markets? We don't have an oil market. The world has an oil market!

Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

How do you know this to be a fact?
Terrorist groups have admitted they get funding from the Iran govt.
Idk about number 1 but I wouldnt doubt it.

It is one of those “facts” that is thrown about often, and the source seems to be our Intel community.

They have been known to be “off” on such assessments

1) There's no evidence Iran attacked Saudi oil infrastructure.
2) Trump isn't going to do anything anyway as we know based on past empty threats.

Saudi Oil Attack Photos Implicate Iran, U.S. Says; Trump Hints at Military Action

Your link and statement disagree, dumbass!
My link and statements don't disagree, which is why you didn't explain. Moron.

"Saudi Oil Attack Photos Implicate Iran"

vs.

"There's no evidence Iran attacked Saudi oil infrastructure"

I am sorry that you are such a stupid MF! I guess you see no contradiction in those two statements.

Probably the main reason is the Saudi v Iran regional conflict has nothing to do with US...
No, it's much smarter to remain economically and militarily embroiled in a hopeless, millennia-long fight in a far-away land, and watch our markets lose their shit every time the fight flares up.

Our markets? We don't have an oil market. The world has an oil market!
I wasn't talking about oil markets.

2) Trump isn't going to do anything anyway as we know based on past empty threats.

Saudi Oil Attack Photos Implicate Iran, U.S. Says; Trump Hints at Military Action

vs.

I am sorry that you are such a stupid MF! I guess you see no contradiction in those two statements.

well we know how SA lies, just like tramp and Pompeo.

You are a colossal fucking idiot.

Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

Only according to Israel and Saudi Arabia. LOL

famous
for information on street drugs, talk to an addict. For information on life in prison,
talk to a convict. For information on that which is going on in Yemen between the
people called HOUTHIS and the rest of the Yemenis and just how Iran is involved
and for what motivations, talk to a Yemeni expat in the USA, IF YOU CAN---chances are the person will be wary of you and not provide information out of
concern for relatives who are STILL OVER THERE. Josef Goebbels would envy
the level of denial achieved here by the fascist dogs who lick Iranian asses

Oh look how the Jew sticks up for Israel. Iran never attacked the USA , just like Iraq.

oh ----look at the islamo Nazi catholic dog who somehow sees the word "ISRAEL" in the word YEMEN. for islamo Nazis there is a "JEW BEHIND EVERY ROCK" For the record, Yemen is neither an ally of the USA or of Israel ----or
of Iran. As Father Coughlin said---over his radio program that reached millions---
ADOLF never attacked the USA-----that chunk of shit was responsible for the
deaths of tens of thousands of American boys---(in the name of----ALL THREE)

There is definitely a Jew in this thread and its you. A Zionist too. Anyone anti SA is a foe of Israel and the US.

Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah and dozens of other terrorist groups for fucking years. Any sentient ten year old living in the ME knows it.
Now Iran's ability to send money and arms to these terrorist groups is drying up thanks to Trump's sanctions.
The mullahs are losing their grip on the people of Iran.
It's only a matter of time before all the mullahs are publicly stoned in Tehran.

Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah and dozens of other terrorist groups for fucking years. Any sentient ten year old living in the ME knows it.
Now Iran's ability to send money and arms to these terrorist groups is drying up thanks to Trump's sanctions.
It's only a matter of time before all the mullahs are publicly stoned in Tehran.

Have you spent a lot of time living in the ME?

famous
for information on street drugs, talk to an addict. For information on life in prison,
talk to a convict. For information on that which is going on in Yemen between the
people called HOUTHIS and the rest of the Yemenis and just how Iran is involved
and for what motivations, talk to a Yemeni expat in the USA, IF YOU CAN---chances are the person will be wary of you and not provide information out of
concern for relatives who are STILL OVER THERE. Josef Goebbels would envy
the level of denial achieved here by the fascist dogs who lick Iranian asses

Oh look how the Jew sticks up for Israel. Iran never attacked the USA , just like Iraq.

oh ----look at the islamo Nazi catholic dog who somehow sees the word "ISRAEL" in the word YEMEN. for islamo Nazis there is a "JEW BEHIND EVERY ROCK" For the record, Yemen is neither an ally of the USA or of Israel ----or
of Iran. As Father Coughlin said---over his radio program that reached millions---
ADOLF never attacked the USA-----that chunk of shit was responsible for the
deaths of tens of thousands of American boys---(in the name of----ALL THREE)

There is definitely a Jew in this thread and its you. A Zionist too. Anyone anti SA is a foe of Israel and the US.

jew? father Charles Coughlin was a jooo? did his father know? did the
priest who PRIESTED him know? "anyone anti Sa is a foe of Israel"?
oh------is any PRO SAUDI a friend of Israel. You are quite confused. Any
anti Saudi is a foe of the USA? ------sheeeeesh-----are the pro-Saudis USA friends? ------so why do the HAJJIS march around the black turd farting out
"death to America"?

You are a colossal fucking idiot.

Only according to Israel and Saudi Arabia. LOL[/QUOTE

Our dear penny lives under a rock. She never met a Zoroastrian or a
Christian from Iran or even an ethnic sunni from Iran or even------arab sunnis
world over. SHEEEEESH a recluse

stoning mullahs made GATOR laugh

vs.

well we know how SA lies, just like tramp and Pompeo.

"we" you got ants in your pants, penny, dear?

Maybe the Democrats could give Iran another $150 Billion and some Uranium.
Neither the democrats nor Obama gave Iran a 150 billion dollars or any uranium, you lying liar.
----------------------------------------- I heard that 'mrobama' did GIVE 150 dollars to the 'iranians' but you might prefer the word RETURNED 150 billion to the 'iranians' that the USA had control of Vor . Anyway , mrobama is pretty traitorous for giving the 'Iranians' that big money Vor .

Forum List

Back