Two reasons why the Falcons coach is the stupidest mutherfucker in NFL history

Yeah the Offensive coordinator that just got hired as the new head coach of the 49ers and won the award for NFL assistant coach of the year... but hey a guy on an internet forum is smarter than he is and thinks that the guy is dumb for the those two play calls. He doesn't mention the game plan that got them the 28 points in the first place.

I gave two reasons why he is retarded

And he's not, I gave reasons why you are wrong. You can second guess all you want, but you can't blame scheme on the fact the guys didn't block the play correctly, nor blame the Offensive Coordinator for the defense not doing their job and stopping the Patriot's offense.

don't you dare put this on the falcons defense. They held the Pats to 3 pts in the first half and scored a TD in the first. All the falcons offense had to do was RUN on 3rd and 1 and the game was over.

That's why the coach or whoever calls the plays for the offense is retarded

You don't know that... the RB could have gotten stuffed and fumbled the ball. The kicker could have missed the FG, hell the Pat's kicker missed an extra-point. You have ZERO idea what could have happened. All that did need to happen, was the blockers do their job, and the Falcon's defense NOT give up 19 points in the 4th quarter.

Hey asshole, even if the RB was stuffed on 3rd down the Falcons was in FG range and would have went up 31-20 with 4 mins left. So even if the Pats scored they would have needed a onside kick to get the ball back.

Again I am not going to put this on the falcons defense because they held the pats offense to 3 pts and gave 7 bonus pts. So that gave the offense a extra cushion to put the game away and couldn't.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE HE MAKES THE FG!!! Dude do you actually watch football on a regular basis? I don't care what you do or don't want to put on the Falcon's defense, fact is they gave up 19 points in the 4th quarter. That's unforgivable.

Anyone with some common sense can see you are thinking with emotions and not with reasoning. Matt Ryan was the top QB in the NFL this year AND he won the NFL MVP for a reason. Putting the ball in his hands on 3rd and 1 with a chance to ice the game is NOT a retarded decision. His blockers didn't execute the play, end of story. Get over it. You realize that the third and 1 play that Ryan fumbled was on their own 36 yard line? They aren't kicking a fucking 74 yard field goal.... and there were 8 and half minutes left so the falcons were trying to get a first down and continue to run the clock and it just so happens the play they thought would do that was a pass play.

And with 4 minutes left? They got to the NE 22 yard line... ran the ball and lost a yard making it second and 11 from the 23 yard line... and then Ryan got sacked for 12 yards putting it back at the 35. Then they got a penalty on a play that would have put them back down to the 26... and that penalty put them out of FG TRY range...

Again, even if they ran the ball and got no yards they would have been trying a FG from the 23 yard line which is a 40 yard FG and NOT automatic as was proven by the Pat's kicker who missed a 35 yard Extra point. But hey, obviously you know everything about football to call Kyle Shannahan a retard.

I gave two reasons why he is retarded

And he's not, I gave reasons why you are wrong. You can second guess all you want, but you can't blame scheme on the fact the guys didn't block the play correctly, nor blame the Offensive Coordinator for the defense not doing their job and stopping the Patriot's offense.

don't you dare put this on the falcons defense. They held the Pats to 3 pts in the first half and scored a TD in the first. All the falcons offense had to do was RUN on 3rd and 1 and the game was over.

You don't know that... the RB could have gotten stuffed and fumbled the ball. The kicker could have missed the FG, hell the Pat's kicker missed an extra-point. You have ZERO idea what could have happened. All that did need to happen, was the blockers do their job, and the Falcon's defense NOT give up 19 points in the 4th quarter.

Hey asshole, even if the RB was stuffed on 3rd down the Falcons was in FG range and would have went up 31-20 with 4 mins left. So even if the Pats scored they would have needed a onside kick to get the ball back.

Again I am not going to put this on the falcons defense because they held the pats offense to 3 pts and gave 7 bonus pts. So that gave the offense a extra cushion to put the game away and couldn't.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE HE MAKES THE FG!!! Dude do you actually watch football on a regular basis? I don't care what you do or don't want to put on the Falcon's defense, fact is they gave up 19 points in the 4th quarter. That's unforgivable.

Anyone with some common sense can see you are thinking with emotions and not with reasoning. Matt Ryan was the top QB in the NFL this year AND he won the NFL MVP for a reason. Putting the ball in his hands on 3rd and 1 with a chance to ice the game is NOT a retarded decision. His blockers didn't execute the play, end of story. Get over it. You realize that the third and 1 play that Ryan fumbled was on their own 36 yard line? They aren't kicking a fucking 74 yard field goal.... and there were 8 and half minutes left so the falcons were trying to get a first down and continue to run the clock and it just so happens the play they thought would do that was a pass play.

And with 4 minutes left? They got to the NE 22 yard line... ran the ball and lost a yard making it second and 11 from the 23 yard line... and then Ryan got sacked for 12 yards putting it back at the 35. Then they got a penalty on a play that would have put them back down to the 26... and that penalty put them out of FG TRY range...

Again, even if they ran the ball and got no yards they would have been trying a FG from the 23 yard line which is a 40 yard FG and NOT automatic as was proven by the Pat's kicker who missed a 35 yard Extra point. But hey, obviously you know everything about football to call Kyle Shannahan a retard.

I see you are slow for real. I;m talking about the 2nd down play in the 4th qtr when the score was 28-20 and they could have kept running to drain the clock and then kick a FG to go up 31-20.

The 3rd and 1 play was when it was 28-12 and they could have kept the drive alive and they didn't because of a dumb ass call on 3rd and 1. So the defense was tired because they was out there the whole half. Did you not realize that???????????????????????????????????????????

I see you are slow for real. I;m talking about the 2nd down play in the 4th qtr when the score was 28-20 and they could have kept running to drain the clock and then kick a FG to go up 31-20.

The 3rd and 1 play was when it was 28-12 and they could have kept the drive alive and they didn't because of a dumb ass call on 3rd and 1. So the defense was tired because they was out there the whole half. Did you not realize that???????????????????????????????????????????

Yeah...I listed both above. I see you can't read.

Yeah...I listed both above. I see you can't read.

Atlanta lost that game, pays didn't win it

What was witnessed last night was the difference between a 52 minute game plan and a 60+ minute game plan.

Congratulations Patriots!!!!!! Never has a victory been so sweet.

Fuck you Goodell.

1. 3rd and 1....he calls a pass play and has matt step back to throw which led to the fumble when they was up 28-12

2. Falcons up 28-20 in FG range and on 2nd down the dickhead has matt step back and throw again instead of running to drain more clock and stay in FG range to go up 31-20 with 4 mins left

Unbelievable
You sure the offensive coordinator doe snot call the plays for the Falcons?

What is doe snot?

Last edited:
1. 3rd and 1....he calls a pass play and has matt step back to throw which led to the fumble when they was up 28-12

2. Falcons up 28-20 in FG range and on 2nd down the dickhead has matt step back and throw again instead of running to drain more clock and stay in FG range to go up 31-20 with 4 mins left

Unbelievable
You sure the offensive coordinator doe snot call the plays for the Falcons?

What is doe snot?

Whoever calls the plays has DOG SHIT for BRAINS

Unbelievable

dude hate to tell you this that is because the games are scripted and rigged long in advance.they were not trying to win,they had to do this to follow the script to let them back in the game as they planned it.

the sooner you realise these games are all scripted and planned out and become awake to this as i became two years ago,you will be rolling in money as i am since you to will know the outcome.there was neber a doubt in my mind they would come back just like there was never a doubt in my mind last year the broncos would win,its all scripted.you just got to do research.

Unbelievable

dude hate to tell you this that is because the games are scripted and rigged long in advance.they were not trying to win,they had to do this to follow the script to let them back in the game as they planned it.

the sooner you realise these games are all scripted and planned out and become awake to this as i became two years ago,you will be rolling in money as i am since you to will know the outcome.there was neber a doubt in my mind they would come back just like there was never a doubt in my mind last year the broncos would win,its all scripted.you just got to do research.

your life is scripted

Unbelievable

your life is scripted

maybe but unlike you "I' am rolling in dough because i am awake now.lol I told my buddy who called me when they were down 25 to 3 they would come back,that it was all scripted that way,again i dont watch the superbowl anymore cause i now always know whats going to happen so whats the fun in it? lol

btw,how anybody can possibly like tom brady is beyond me,the guy is obviously a queer and a fag as this pic so obviously shows.anybody that could STILL like this guy,well they are a fag as well.lol

tom-brady-blonde-faux-hawk-gisele.jpg

Unbelievable
Considering their pass game was their strength and they have an MVP quarterback, it wasn't actually a bad idea. Except, of course, the inevitable was bound to happen...

ubDs7bv.jpg

inevitable causer the big game is rigged and was scripted that way.lol He did not choke at all,he did his job as was planned before the game,let the cheats have a comeback and win.sooner you realise this sooner you can make big bucks on these games as i do knowing what will happen,how its been scripted way in advance before it happens.

Forum List

Back