Two Reasons Africa Is So Wretchedly Poor

Colonization fucked up Africa.

which one

Tan Islamic or Pinky European ?
There was only 1 and it was not tan Islamic.
if you say so
ignorant suburban cracker

I say so. But you might want to look in the mirror for that second part.

no need i already know i'm purdy and white
but yet at the same time somehow blacker than you'll ever be white girl :04:

Of course you are. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Imagine if Africa had been able to keep all the wealth generated from furs, ivory, gold, diamonds, oil

Instead, they were swindled out of it by Europeans

Of course. Blame Europeans for it.
Totally ignore the Arabs and Moors who stole its lifeblood in slaves and used those who stayed behind to steal the rest of its wealth;.

Colonialism at it's finest. Yes the Arabs and Moors took slaves, but the white men took slaves, gold, diamonds, and ivory out of the continent.

Sep 03 2019
Two Reasons Africa Is So Wretchedly Poor

One reason Africa is so wretchedly poor is that it has embraced Big Government. An unusually bright woman named Magatte Wade has an important insight into why Africa is so dysfunctional:

“People complain about corruption as if corruption is a root problem. I say no. Corruption is also a natural consequence of stupid senseless idiot laws.”

Another problem is do-gooder virtue-signaling of the time indulged in by TOMS. John Stossel illustrates:

If you disagree with the chunk black lady youre racist !
Only Capitalism and deregulation can save the world! :04:
Two Reasons Africa Is So Wretchedly Poor - Moonbattery

Something I learned decades ago is still true today. People who use words like "do-gooder" are the bad doers. You and Maggott Wade could use some book learning.

Forum List

Back