Two Rats in the White House?

Suggesting the president is a rat? The worst thing he's done is to clean up Republican mess. Republicans are like pigs. They want to drag you down into the mud, roll around and get nasty dirty, and the pig LIKES it.

....they need to roll in mud...they are thought of as dirty, they will ...soil their living or eating areas..., ...pigs still remembered what they had been taught three years later... could learn to play video games with a joystick...able to focus with an intensity I have never seen in a chimp.”

Comparing the GOP to pigs, is a compliment.

True. I've never met a repub who could remember something for more than a minute, nevermind 3 years.

And pigs won't soil their living areas unless it's necessary. Repukes have been soiling the nation since at least the 1970's

However, I suspect the repukes are better at video games. No proof. Just a hunch

Nothing but lame ass insults. I think I hear your mommy calling you. Run along now little one.

Dogs are very loyal, affectionate, friendly, and studies have proven that dog owners have lower blood pressure. They aren't called "man's best friend" for nothing.

And TRAIN easily. TRAIN very easily.

Comparing the GOP to pigs, is a compliment.....Lonestar_Logic 6/7/10

Some do, some don't.

And if you must use my quote as your sig line, then you should use the entire quote. Unless of course you're too dishonest to do that.
Its a liberal. Scum that do nothing but lie and have no morals. They are cockroaches and the truth like a light, when faced with the truth they scatter.

how's the rodent business? hopping?
Open your legs and tell me.

Classy. You must be one of those Right Wingers we're all supposed to want to be. There sure are a lot of you showing your classy sides today. I guess it's just the shrill season for you. Desperation and failurehood does some ugly things to you. :eusa_eh:

What do you know about class.

So before you start on someone else, look in the mirror so you wont be such a lying liberal HYPOCRITE....bitch.

Forum List

Back