Two Questions For All...

I grew up in the sixties, and racial relations haven't changed one bit. They mutate into something else. But it is still the same old stuff. White folks don't much like or trust blacks, and blacks blame their problems on whites. Things haven't changed much. But we have Obama now, Mr Half-n-half. He isn't making this issue (or anything else) better. Unless we unlock the key to the human heart or time travel, we are pretty much stuck with things as they are. Deal with it.

Last edited:
I grew up in the sixties, and racial relations haven't changed one bit. They mutate into something else. But it is still the same old stuff. White folks don't much like or trust blacks, and blacks blame their problems on whites. Things haven't changed much. But we have Obama now, Mr Half-n-half. He isn't making this issue (or anything else) better. Unless we unlock the key to the human heart or time travel, we are pretty much stuck with things as they are. Deal with it.

What has changed since the 1960s is that black preferences are now pervasive and discrimination against whites is practically the law.

What do you mean unlock the human heart? Whites won't ever want to be mugged, open heart or not. Blacks will never be the equal of whites, open heart or not.

Since I have your stupid avie on ignore..

Yes, you're racist and yes you're racist.

Forum List

Back