Two Protests on the same day in DC which group hates America

Obama is another pro war pussy just like most pro war fags here. They need to project toughness to make up for something lacking???

Exactly, but he's a "pro-war pussy" because he's not going to turn away from years of imperialist style foreign policy anymore than if Bush were still in office. No president after him will either. His foreign policy advisors are often times the same ones that were in previous administrations going back to Carter. You don't get to run for president if you don't maintain the status quo.

Word to numbnutz! Imperialism means we take over a country after invasion. We help liberal South Korea (and you can't make an honest argument that we didn't do them justice to free them from the control of Red North Korea nor that we control the country). Heck we don't even control Germany or Japan. We left all the countries in the Pacific that we liberated from Japan. We didn't occupy Grenada. We didn't occupy Kosovo. And we are not going to remain in Iraq or Afghanistan. The list goes on and on. ARE FORCE POLICY IS OF LIBERATING WEAKER COUNTRIES NOT OCCUPYING AND BLUNDERING WEAKER COUNTRIES!!!

What the beacon of freedom, the USA does, is liberate weaker countries or brutal regimes. Regardless of leftist propaganda, we have a proven history of taking on evil empires and liberating people from tyranny.

Back to the OP:

Okay, so can we lose the "Tea Partiers hate America" nonsense now? Because it's pretty obvious who does, and it ain't the Tea Partiers.

Dave there are three things that will never change
Blame Buoooooosh
Negative talk about Palin
and the tea party are racist anti America.
Thats how liberals have been programed attack even when there is no real threat, defend their agenda even at the cost of truth and fact.

Yeah, that's all we ever talk about. :cuckoo: Maybe you should expand that pea brain to one that can absorb a few other things that are vastly important to everyone, but ignored because YOU and your ilk can do nothing but blame anybody but your own don't-tax-but-spend-anyway "conservative"(??) party for the mess the country is in. And by the way, whe Sarah Palin has something of interest to say, like some solutions, instead of Obama bashing and spouting right-wing platitudes, I'll be all ears.

Back to the OP:

Okay, so can we lose the "Tea Partiers hate America" nonsense now? Because it's pretty obvious who does, and it ain't the Tea Partiers.

Blame Buoooooosh
Thats how liberals have been programed attack even when there is no real threat, defend their agenda even at the cost of truth and fact.
Oh, I know. In case of a disagreement between reality and a leftist's agenda, reality is wrong. :cool:

Ironically, "reality" isn't in the right-winger's vocabulary.

Obama is another pro war pussy just like most pro war fags here. They need to project toughness to make up for something lacking???

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
-- John Stuart Mill​

Looks like Johnny had you nailed, Skippy.

There are wars, and then there are stupid conflicts fought with no satisfactory "victory" for anyone. It's difficult for me to feel "patriotism" when it comes to Iraq or Afghanistan. Iraq is still a quagmire, and Afghanistan isn't ready to be dragged out of the fifteenth century. So what's in it for us except PROFIT for the military industrial complex?

Exactly, but he's a "pro-war pussy" because he's not going to turn away from years of imperialist style foreign policy anymore than if Bush were still in office. No president after him will either. His foreign policy advisors are often times the same ones that were in previous administrations going back to Carter. You don't get to run for president if you don't maintain the status quo.

Word to numbnutz! Imperialism means we take over a country after invasion. We help liberal South Korea (and you can't make an honest argument that we didn't do them justice to free them from the control of Red North Korea nor that we control the country). Heck we don't even control Germany or Japan. We left all the countries in the Pacific that we liberated from Japan. We didn't occupy Grenada. We didn't occupy Kosovo. And we are not going to remain in Iraq or Afghanistan. The list goes on and on. ARE FORCE POLICY IS OF LIBERATING WEAKER COUNTRIES NOT OCCUPYING AND BLUNDERING WEAKER COUNTRIES!!!

What the beacon of freedom, the USA does, is liberate weaker countries or brutal regimes. Regardless of leftist propaganda, we have a proven history of taking on evil empires and liberating people from tyranny.

We call it nation building. We don't come into a country, kill everyone and steal all the loot like the filthy british did, no we install pro-american leaders, build up the economy and infrastructure building PERMANENT bases and embassies 8 football fields long along the way. It's the same thing.

You sound like your still in high school. We propped scores of brutal regimes during to cold war berfore your retarded ghook ass was born to fight the red menace. You need to educate yourself instead of stinking up this board with your 9th grade civics course. It's even rare on this board to come across a punk as stupid as you are.

Blame Buoooooosh
Oh, I know. In case of a disagreement between reality and a leftist's agenda, reality is wrong. :cool:

I'm sure it comforts you to think so, but no.

Speaking generally, conservatives believe what they see. Liberals see what they believe.

Last edited:

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.
-- John Stuart Mill​

There are wars, and then there are stupid conflicts fought with no satisfactory "victory" for anyone. It's difficult for me to feel "patriotism" when it comes to Iraq or Afghanistan. Iraq is still a quagmire, and Afghanistan isn't ready to be dragged out of the fifteenth century. So what's in it for us except PROFIT for the military industrial complex?
There's probably no point in discussing this with you. I speak English, you speak Moonbat.

non of these warhawk pussies were in any fights.
They like sending someone else's kids.
I have 3 son's fighting age, and I say fuck these skirmishes not with my kids.

I'm sure it comforts you to think so, but no.

Speaking generally, conservatives believe what they see. Liberals see what they believe.

Then why did they run up spending as well tax reduce taxes? Didn't they "SEE" what that could do?

-- John Stuart Mill​

There's probably no point in discussing this with you. I speak English, you speak Moonbat.

Translation: I got nuthin.

non of these warhawk pussies were in any fights.
They like sending someone else's kids.
I have 3 son's fighting age, and I say fuck these skirmishes not with my kids.

Indeed. My nephew enlisted about six months ago, only because at age 26 he was going nowhere and still living off Dad's generosity. Got a girl pregnant and Dad started just saying no. So the Army was his only alternatative with no jobs out there, especially for a slacker. My brother was very worried Son would get sent to Afghanistan, but as luck would have it, he was chosen to train for the Honor Guard. I sure didn't want to see my nephew maimed or dead, but he sure is one lucky dude...yet again.

Nothing you wouldn't immediately reject out of hand with no consideration at all.

Nothing you wouldn't immediately reject out of hand with no consideration at all.

Explain how Iraq has been a "victory" or even a success story. Their "democratic process" that the U.S. required resulted in free elections which voted for a theocracy based on Islam. Now even that process (a democracy based on Islam?!) has yet to become functional, and the two factions (Shia and Sunni) are still at each other's throats. Explain why we should be spending billions "nation-building" in Afghanistan when they still whip their women and will destroy schools we build for them? Explain how the United States will ever reverse both of those problems.

Explain how Iraq has been a "victory" or even a success story. Their "democratic process" that the U.S. required resulted in free elections which voted for a theocracy based on Islam. Now even that process (a democracy based on Islam?!) has yet to become functional, and the two factions (Shia and Sunni) are still at each other's throats. Explain why we should be spending billions "nation-building" in Afghanistan when they still whip their women and will destroy schools we build for them? Explain how the United States will ever reverse both of those problems.
You do nothing but prove my point. If you want instant and unthinking acceptance, I suggest you seek it from someone else.

Forum List

Back