Two presstitutes caught on open mic at Romney PC

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
This is from the Romney PC regarding Libya hours ago.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: …pointing out that the Republicans… *unintelligible* …Obama….

CBS REPORTER: That’s the question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: *unintelligible*

CBS REPORTER: Yeah that’s the question. I would just say do you regret your question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Your question? Your statement?

CBS REPORTER: I mean your statement. Not even the tone, because then he can go off on…

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound…’ – *becomes unintelligble*

CBS REPORTER: You can’t say that..

**Later**

CBS REPORTER: I’m just trying to make sure that we’re just talking about, no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Do you stand by your statement or regret your statement?

Click link to see video:

EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney “no matter who he calls on we’re covered” » The Right Scoop -

Newsbusters says the the CBS News reporter is Jan Crawford and she was discussing this with the NPR reporter Ari Shapiro

you people are fucking insane.

why would a corporate media be against the corporate party?

This is history making news story.

No candidate has attacked the sitting president while the nation was under attack.

Robmoney Broke the unspoken rule and in so doing showed he has No love of country but only a love of his best interests

guess what your hero did to himself.

He jumped the shark.

hes done and everyone but you knows it.

No worries in two month you will hate him.

No candidate has attacked the sitting president while the nation was under attack.

Robmoney Broke the unspoken rule and in so doing showed he has No love of country but only a love of his best interests

The Democrats are a bought and paid for party, ask GE and GM.

I'll ask the unions who work for them (I'll grant you GE though).

oh really?

and your proof is what?

why are these Corporations backing a party that wants them to pay more taxes?

You idiots just cant understand the world arround you.

stop listening to Fox doublespeak and you would begin to understand.

When you meet a person who tells you EVERYONE else is lying to you and you believe them your an idiot

The planned gotcha moment obviously failed when Romney gave them clear answers to their questions. As opposed to obama who walked out without taking questions as usual.

robmoney broke a historical pressident when he did this idiot move.

he going to dive in the polls

The news media in this country is over and done, nothing and I mean NOTHING they say should be taken seriously.

This is from the Romney PC regarding Libya hours ago.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: …pointing out that the Republicans… *unintelligible* …Obama….

CBS REPORTER: That’s the question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: *unintelligible*

CBS REPORTER: Yeah that’s the question. I would just say do you regret your question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Your question? Your statement?

CBS REPORTER: I mean your statement. Not even the tone, because then he can go off on…

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: And then if he does, if we can just follow up and say ‘but this morning your answer is continuing to sound…’ – *becomes unintelligble*

CBS REPORTER: You can’t say that..

**Later**

CBS REPORTER: I’m just trying to make sure that we’re just talking about, no matter who he calls on we’re covered on the one question.

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Do you stand by your statement or regret your statement?

Click link to see video:

EXCLUSIVE: Open mic captures press coordinating questions for Romney “no matter who he calls on we’re covered” » The Right Scoop -

Newsbusters says the the CBS News reporter is Jan Crawford and she was discussing this with the NPR reporter Ari Shapiro

ZOMG!! Stop the presses, call out the national guard...we got some journalists conducting journalism.

tempest_in_a_teapot_II_ordey097810.jpg

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back