Two people to thank for helping you with your expenses

First, that mortal enemy of Republicans, the IRS agent.

Every agent recovers MUCH more in otherwise lost revenue to the Treasury than his salary. So why do conservatives want them gone? Because conservatives encourage deadbeat taxpayers in their ranks.

Second, another target of the GOP, the illegal alien. (Notice how they're willing to give people breaking the law by not paying their taxes a full pass, but are willing to spend huge amounts chasing down poor Mexicans.)

Illegal aliens are lowering your expenses across the board from cheaper produce to cheaper lawn care. Many pay Social Security that they will never collect on. Tax dodgers, on the other hand, are costing you, if you're one of us who pay their taxes.

This really sums up the modern day Dumocrat. Personally, I don't want cheaper - I want legal.

If raping your wife results in cheaper housing, are you for it? If molesting children results in cheaper automobiles, are you for it? If you stole some of your groceries, the total would be much cheaper for you. So do you support all of that? Well, you probably do. However, the rest of us find that appalling. I don't want cheaper - I want legal.

Forced slavery and child labor would make things even cheaper. I guess he wants that as well. Come to think of it the use of illegal labor is the modern day equivalent of slavery. They have to pay taxes, and some even use fake SS numbers to do so, but they can't draw any benefits or even file a tax return. They don't even live much differently. They have little two room apartments with a dozen people livning in each one. Yep. Let's keep slavery going for another race of brown people. That's his idea of a really great America.

The GOP seemed to enjoy it also, Why there just taking jobs Americans don't want-GW Bush

So, in essence, you love the IRS.

Nobody likes paying taxes. But that's the system. Do you have any idea how many BILLIONS are lost to people who think its OK to skip on their taxes? And yet the GOP is chasing Mexicans instead of tax dodgers.

Frankly I don't think McConnell and company could run a lemonade stand without screwing it up.

Do you have any idea of how many trillions the federal govt is fleecing from the taxpayer? Frankly, the federal govt can't run a bath without screwing it up.

and neither party gives a damn.

Nobody likes paying taxes. But that's the system. Do you have any idea how many BILLIONS are lost to people who think its OK to skip on their taxes? And yet the GOP is chasing Mexicans instead of tax dodgers.

Frankly I don't think McConnell and company could run a lemonade stand without screwing it up.

Do you have any idea of how many trillions the federal govt is fleecing from the taxpayer? Frankly, the federal govt can't run a bath without screwing it up.

and neither party gives a damn.

They sure don't.

Every agent recovers MUCH more in otherwise lost revenue to the Treasury than his salary. So why do conservatives want them gone?

From this libertarians POV (can't speak for modern 'conservatives'), that would be because the point isn't to increase revenue to the government, but to get the government to operate within the confines of the enumerated powers of the Constitution, which requires far less revenue than we're currently collecting. Further, many, including the founding fathers, find the idea of taxing man's labor immoral.

Illegal aliens are lowering your expenses across the board from cheaper produce to cheaper lawn care.

Again, can't speak for the GOP, but libertarians would argue in favor of anyone seeking labor. Of course, if we weren't drowning in debt due to all these entitlement/social programs, nobody would care about "illegal" aliens. Cheap labor is good. Forcing others to pick up the tab for the education, healthcare, food, housing, etc of any worker, illegal or otherwise, is not.

p.s. You're new here. That's great, but please, lay off the color. We can see you just fine.

From this libertarians POV (can't speak for modern 'conservatives'), that would be because the point isn't to increase revenue to the government,

Yes!!! Too many liberal idiots, sorry for repeating myself, feel that every dollar earned in the US either belongs to the government or should only be spent the way the liberal feels is best.
Any dollar we're allowed to keep is like theft from the government.

First, that mortal enemy of Republicans, the IRS agent.

Every agent recovers MUCH more in otherwise lost revenue to the Treasury than his salary. So why do conservatives want them gone? Because conservatives encourage deadbeat taxpayers in their ranks.

Second, another target of the GOP, the illegal alien. (Notice how they're willing to give people breaking the law by not paying their taxes a full pass, but are willing to spend huge amounts chasing down poor Mexicans.)

Illegal aliens are lowering your expenses across the board from cheaper produce to cheaper lawn care. Many pay Social Security that they will never collect on. Tax dodgers, on the other hand, are costing you, if you're one of us who pay their taxes.

Notice how they're willing to give people breaking the law by not paying their taxes a full pass,

No, I didn't notice that, it might be hiding behind your strawman.

but are willing to spend huge amounts chasing down poor Mexicans.)

It's true, I'm willing to spend huge amounts on law enforcement and border control. It'll save hundreds of billions over the long run.

Illegal aliens are lowering your expenses across the board from cheaper produce to cheaper lawn care.

If they didn't get free healthcare and free education, their lawbreaking might be lowering our expenses. But they do, so it doesn't.

Sheesh, the Op is an Obama shill from his goons called his, truth squad?

Not MANY regular citizens would be singing the praises of the friggen IRS

Good gawd

I think he works for the IRS.....wonder what they're paying him for this?? :)

All the shills are on the other side of this, lady. I think Obama's the last oreo I'll ever support no matter what borderline criminal you Republicans put up.

Well YOU supported a FULL BLOWN CRIMINAL....good going!

I only ask because the stuff you spout here sounds like the same shit that these college professors used to bombard me with... all this collectivist, statist nonsense.

You are very naïve so I just hope you are very young...

Oh please, quit flattering yourself. You know less than you think or you wouldn't be talking such outdated drivel. I'm about as naïve as you are capable, kid.

The game board is the world but you and your kind keep wreaking havoc about a few squares in the corner.

Notice how they're willing to give people breaking the law by not paying their taxes a full pass,

No, I didn't notice that, it might be hiding behind your strawman.

but are willing to spend huge amounts chasing down poor Mexicans.)

It's true, I'm willing to spend huge amounts on law enforcement and border control. It'll save hundreds of billions over the long run.

If they didn't get free healthcare and free education, their lawbreaking might be lowering our expenses. But they do, so it doesn't.

Wow, you've got strawman, free healthcare, free education and border control all in one mediocre post. You know it's obvious you conservatives, intellectually challenged by nature, are overly proud of knowing what a strawman is because you tend to bring it up even when it isn't appropriate, as here.

Also, I'm quite sure no matter how much more, IF ANY, these 'illegals' cost you people in border states (mostly), over what they bring you in profits, it's PEANUTS next to what's being shipped out to the Caymans every year. Nah, you're the one with the arithmetic problem, kid. I've been good at math since I was a toddler.

Like I said, McConnell and his knuckle-dragging minions couldn't run a lemonade stand without screwing it up. On the other hand, they'd do great at blowing away anyone caught eyeing the stockpile of lemons.

Do you have any idea of how many trillions the federal govt is fleecing from the taxpayer?

Actually I do. But it's just as bad the other way around. These up from their bootstraps, so-called self-made men just LOVE over-billing their government. They figure they have it coming. (If they didn't they wouldn't get away with it, right?)

What they really mean is it's the only way they know to get rich, like those young kids in our cities who refuse to get educated.

Are you thinking the government is such a waste of money that you should be allowed to skip on your taxes? How about you're such a purveyor of old, stale ideas, we should be allowed to take away your citizenship? You could be as big a tax dodger as you like then.

Forum List

Back