Two people from Dallas who moved into my area saw the men who shot Kennedy.

since your back Elvis,nice dodge.You were proven that the CIA killed Kennedy and you didnt even TRY to refute the evidence there.no surprise.Must be cause I pointed out even your buddy Toto doesnt accept the fairy tales of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and even HE knows there was more than one shooter,that the HSCA was right and the warren commission is a fairy tale.

funny how the government cant even make up their mind.they concluded in the 70's that the warren commission was wrong and there was more than one shooter yet the government STILL to this day,says Oswald did it. what a reliable trusting government we have.lol.

oh and btw,you say people like me,Eots and Terral are paranoid because unlike you,we do research and dont close our eyes and cover our ears when evidence and facts are presented to us,well then to YOUR logic,I guess your friend Toto is paranoid as well then since he as well does not accept the fairy tales of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and has said before that there was more than one gunman.lol.

Last edited:
since your back Elvis,nice dodge.You were proven that the CIA killed Kennedy and you didnt even TRY to refute the evidence there.no surprise.Must be cause I pointed out even your buddy Toto doesnt accept the fairy tales of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and even HE knows there was more than one shooter,that the HSCA was right and the warren commission is a fairy tale. funny how the government cant make up their mind.they concluded in the 70's that the warren commission was wrong and there was more than one shooter yet the government STILL to this day,says Oswald did it. what a reliable trusting government we have.lol.
ROFLMAO
your paranoid delusions are not proof

Hello there Ditzcon,PLEASE pass this message on to Elvis and let him know I am STILL wating for a reply to my first two posts on the first page here and you STILL havent asked Toto to clear it up for me who you all decided which one of the three of you were right? "rolls on floor laughing.":lol:

Last edited:
Hello there Ditzcon,PLEASE pass this message on to Elvis and let him know I am STILL wating for a reply to my first two posts on the first page here and you STILL havent asked Toto to clear it up for me who you all decided which one of the three of you were right? "rolls on floor laughing.":lol:
you are fucking delusional
btw, if you actually took me off ignore, kudos for actually growing a pair

Translation of Ditzcon-Yes you are right 9/11,the fact that Toto doesnt accept the fairy tales of the warren commission that me and elvis live in a fairy tale land on and still believe that fairy tale that oswald killed kennedy,I wont pm elvis and toto to straighten it out because your right,we are all three too arrogant to admit the other is right and were wrong.

Translation of Ditzcon-Yes you are right 9/11,the fact that Toto doesnt accept the fairy tales of the warren commission that me and elvis live in a fairy tale land on and still believe that fairy tale that oswald killed kennedy,I wont pm elvis and toto to straighten it out because your right,we are all three too arrogant to admit the other is right and were wrong.

yeah thats what I figured Ditzcon.thanks for speaking the truth for once.

yeah thats what I figured Ditzcon.thanks for speaking the truth for once.
just more proof you are a lying sack of shit

Forum List

Back