Two of the Best Jokes Ever!!!

To believe Obama's comment meant what the neo-Conservatives are suggesting he meant would necessarily mean Obama is stupid, which is a fundamentally stupid notion.

The meaning of Obama's comment was perfectly clear to me -- and I agree completely with it. Except for those pioneers who carved the earliest era of this Nation out of a raw wilderness, no one who has built a commercial enterprise in modern America has done so without exploiting resources which were set in place by the labor and inventiveness of generations of predecessors and the cooperative efforts of many past and present contemporaries.

To expand on that premise, no one has accumulated a fortune in America without somehow exploiting the material, administrative and human resources of the Nation, which is why it makes no sense to believe government has no moral right to collect taxes and to control the commercial and financial activities of entrepreneurs and idle wealth.

To use your argument would mean that the government owns everything.
And it would occur as a highly selective impression. But everyone is entitled to their opinions, regardless of how slanted they may be.

To use your argument means that businesses don't pay their fair share for those streeets and police.
It does not. If asked I would say American businesses are afforded the privilege of paying a fair share of what they've been able to achieve here.

Why do they make aspirin white?

So it will work!

Wow. Racist jokes.

Hey, I want all you Obama-haters to get here and tell me that racism isn't what motivates you you. I would submit now would be a great time for you to say that.

They can't, because most Obama haters hate Obama solely because he is black.

I knew you'd want to check this out. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean-debate-zone/237239-welcome-to-the-clean-debate-zone.html

So it will work!

Wow. Racist jokes.

Hey, I want all you Obama-haters to get here and tell me that racism isn't what motivates you you. I would submit now would be a great time for you to say that.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

That was an incredible display of stupidity.

Thank you.........

So it will work!

Do you like being a racist or do you just do it because you think it makes you look cool?

People who tell jokes like the one above do nothing but show how ignorant they are.

Rick

So it will work!

Wow. Racist jokes.

And you're almost as ignorant as the idiot who told the racist joke.

Rick

Wow. Racist jokes.

And you're almost as ignorant as the idiot who told the racist joke.

Rick
Why do gay guys use ribbed condoms?

Better traction in the mud!

Forum List

Back