Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

David Chandler's calculation of 2.25 seconds of free-fall speed correlates to a distance of 100 feet or approximately 8 stories.

The Republic article makes the claim on page 23 that "... more than 400 structural steel connection had to fail per second evenly all across each of the eight floors involved."

"These failures had to occur ahead of the collapsing section--NOT caused by it--because a free-falling object cannot exert force on anything in its path without slowing its own fall."
no, they didnt
and as shown by the full video, some started way before you saw the remaining building collapse

why are you going back to already debunked issues again?
When you use the word "they" are you referring to the 400 structural steel connections that would have had to fail across each of the eight floors for free fall to occur?

Are you disputing David Chandler's observation of free fall for 2.25 seconds?

Do you think the collapse of the mechanical penthouse prior to the straight down descent of WTC7's roof-line occurred without explosives?
all of that is utter bullshit
with the exception of the 2.25 sec part

David Chandler's calculation of 2.25 seconds of free-fall speed correlates to a distance of 100 feet or approximately 8 stories.

The Republic article makes the claim on page 23 that "... more than 400 structural steel connection had to fail per second evenly all across each of the eight floors involved."

"These failures had to occur ahead of the collapsing section--NOT caused by it--because a free-falling object cannot exert force on anything in its path without slowing its own fall."
no, they didnt
and as shown by the full video, some started way before you saw the remaining building collapse

here's georgephilip's idol, chomsky, on the issue. still waiting for george to listen to him on this issue.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoDqDvbgeXM]YouTube - Noam Chomsky on 911 conspiracy part 2[/ame]
Noam believes government culpability in the terror attacks of 9/11 would have required secrets too large to keep concealed.

He doesn't mention the Manhattan Project which lead to the first nuclear weapons and required far more participants inside the conspiracy.

I can only reiterate my best guess that Chomsky is well aware that if the Bush Administration allowed 9E to occur in order to profit from the War on Terror, the consequences of the rage that deception would produce in a country with 200 million private guns would be hard to predict and harder to control.

no, they didnt

When you use the word "they" are you referring to the 400 structural steel connections that would have had to fail across each of the eight floors for free fall to occur?

Do you think the collapse of the mechanical penthouse prior to the straight down descent of WTC7's roof-line occurred without explosives?
I'm not sure the 2.25 seconds of free fall is possible without the structural connections failing across each of the eight floors.

I'm also wondering if the collapse of the mechanical penthouse explains how those connections failed?

I'm not sure the 2.25 seconds of free fall is possible without the structural connections failing across each of the eight floors.

I'm also wondering if the collapse of the mechanical penthouse explains how those connections failed?
you do understand that 2.25 seconds is a very SHORT time span
and it slowed down from there
AKA met resistance

Norm Chomsky is a commie new world order shill...
Noam's actually about as far from a communist as you can get.

He's an anarchist who believes all states are artificial and will eventually pass from the page of time.

Even if this specie doesn't self destruct first.

call it what you will... I will call it same shit different pile

He's an anarchist who believes all states are artificial and will eventually pass from the page of time.

call it what you will... I will call it same shit different pile
That's probably how Dick Cheney's nose works.

Communism as a system of government requires state control of the economy and often a single, highly authoritarian political party in order to function.

Anarchism considers the state undesirable, unnecessary, and harmful; however, fundamentally different schools of anarchist thought support anything from extreme individualism to complete collectivism.

At his core, Chomsky is a moral philosopher as far ahead of his age as Plato and Freud were of theirs.

At least.

AKA met resistance
Maybe the first thing we should determine is whether WTC7 fell from the top down or bottom up? I've been assuming top down, but that may not be the case.

If 8 stories fell at free-fall that leaves 39 stories which did not.

39/47 = ~83% of WTC7 which did not fall at free-fall?

There was 40,000 tons of structural steel running from bedrock to the 47th floor. Wouldn't we also need to know how this steel spine connected to the mechanical penthouse?

No one I know is arguing all 47 floors fell without meeting resistance; however, they are claiming the resistance those floors encountered was weakened by controlled demolitions.

AKA met resistance
Maybe the first thing we should determine is whether WTC7 fell from the top down or bottom up? I've been assuming top down, but that may not be the case.

If 8 stories fell at free-fall that leaves 39 stories which did not.

39/47 = ~83% of WTC7 which did not fall at free-fall?

There was 40,000 tons of structural steel running from bedrock to the 47th floor. Wouldn't we also need to know how this steel spine connected to the mechanical penthouse?

No one I know is arguing all 47 floors fell without meeting resistance; however, they are claiming the resistance those floors encountered was weakened by controlled demolitions.
if you havent seen anyone claim the whole building fell at free fall, then you need to read a few more of the threads here

Damn this thread is STILL going on? well that being the case,Chomsky has been bought off and has become corrupt.He is just like this one author who wrote a few books on the kennedy assassination.Cant remember his name off the top of my hat but in the beginning he wrote a couple books on the kennedy assassination criticising that other fairy tale commission,the warren commission and would say that it was a plot by the mob or castro,that there was definetely a conspiracy.Years later,he then switched his tune saying there was no conspiracy and that he wrong,that the warren commission was correct.

He was either bought off and paid to start writing lies or he never was interested in the truth and it was all planned out that way in the beginning.Same with Chomsky.He has now been bought off and has now become another one of their shills willing to write or say anything for money.that is if he was wasnt already in the beginning,just pretending to be a skeptic like that Kennedy author was. the fact that Chomsky says that Oswald Killed Kennedy,is all the more evidence in the world to know that guy is corrupt and bought off.

Last edited:
In a country where a greater percentage of the population knows more about Oprah's political views than they do about Chomsky's, do you really want him to lose even more credibility by telling us what he really thinks about JFK's assassination or 9E?

If the right window opens, like the one after 9/11, millions of Americans who have never heard of Noam may get a chance to hear his views about Israel/Palestine or the Salvador Option or the American Empire.

They may get insights into the class war in America they won't find anywhere else.

Then everybody will be free to tell us what they really believe about the major "conspiracy theories" of our time.

Forum List

Back