Two New Yorkers who moved to my area saw explosions bring down World Trade Centers

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They moved to a new area because of what they saw.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

you're delusional as are they. or you're out and out lying. i live here and EVERYONE I know saw the planes.

i hear they have meds for what ails you.

jillian, were you ever in the towers before they came down?

Talk about a fitting screen name.

yeah thats the title of what the fairy tale 9/11 commission report should have been called.

back to the topic at hand,could you talk to them and ask them if it would be okay if i contact them by email C.D.?

I now know two New Yorkers who watched the World Trade Centers come down first hand and up close.

They say what they saw was definately explosives that brought down the World Trade Center buildings.

They seen and heard the explosives as far down as 30 floors below from where the top floors coming down.

You know how I know they are lying? The government said so.

Case closed.

thats hysterical logic if your being serious.thats the moronic mindset most people around here has,because the government says it happened that way,that makes it automatically true.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: forget the fact that architects,engineers,demolition experts,first reponders and firemen there say.:lol: rolls on floor laughing over that logic.:lol:

Last edited:

You know how I know they are lying? The government said so.

Case closed.

thats hysterical logic if your being serious.thats the moronic mindset most people around here has,because the government says it happened that,it makes it automatically true.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: forget the fact that architects,engineers,demolition experts,first reponders and firemen there say.:lol: rolls on floor laughing over that logic.:lol:
you are too stupid to even begin to understand the sarcasm
LOL

you're delusional as are they. or you're out and out lying. i live here and EVERYONE I know saw the planes.

Good god,he has never said planes never hit the towers.The only thing people like him,me,CD,Eots,Terral,Shorebreak,Douger and others have said is that the planes did not cause the collapse,that explosives that were planted in the towers in the months beforehand did. so you all want to keep the logic because the corporate controlled media and government said thats how it happened,they are telling the truth then,and all those high quality experts I mentioned earlier are delusional? okay,got ya,great logic there.:cuckoo:

Good god,he has never said planes never hit the towers.The only thing people like him,me,CD,Eots,Terral,Shorebreak,Douger and others have said is that the planes did not cause the collapse,that explosives that were planted in the towers in the months beforehand did. so you all want to keep the logic because the corporate controlled media and government said thats how it happened,they are telling the truth then,and all those high quality experts I mentioned earlier are delusional? okay,got ya,great logic there.:cuckoo:
yes, everyone that thinks it was a controlled demolition is fucking NUTS

Hey Ditzcon with the horrible memory who cant remember your on my ignore list,I already know thats YOUR logic,no need to post what you have posted a hundred times before,that was for newbie Bush dupes who have their head burined in the sand with ostrichs to answer.NOT you.

Hey Ditzcon with the horrible memory who cant remember your on my ignore list,I already know thats YOUR logic,no need to post what you have posted a hundred times before,that was for newbie Bush dupes who have their head burined in the sand with ostrichs to answer.NOT you.
i know i'm on your list, you fucking COWARD

i noticed that you asked for the emails of people that did claim to hear explosives but you didnt ask for the emails of people that didnt hear explosions.

just goes to show that you are NOT after the truth. you only will look at evidence that supports your preconceived conclusions instead of trying to learn what really happened.

Oh come on, he's not a fucking coward, that would mean he would be having sex. Hell, he won't tell anybody where he lives he so ashamed of his house.

In a word, rimjob is just plain old garbage.

Thats even dumber than the missile/remote control plane theories. Why go through the risk of being caught planting the hundreds of explosives required to pull it off just to make sure the towers fell? wouldnt slamming two planes into them achive the same thing?

Thats even dumber than the missile/remote control plane theories. Why go through the risk of being caught planting the hundreds of explosives required to pull it off just to make sure the towers fell? wouldnt slamming two planes into them achive the same thing?

i'm with you. the whole thing doesnt make any sense. if the goal was to bring the towers down why not just claim they were structurally unsafe and demolish them later? no need to take the chance of getting caught with explosives. just do it. or fill the planes themselves with explosives. adjust your time depending on how many people you want to kill.... 7am isnt going to kill many and 11am will kill a bunch more.

if the goal was to kill people then why wait so long after the planes hit? just push the button right after the plane hits.

How do we know they didn't do it?
They look suspicious

Oh come on, he's not a fucking coward, that would mean he would be having sex. Hell, he won't tell anybody where he lives he so ashamed of his house.

In a word, rimjob is just plain old garbage.
granted
a moronic coward then

I wonder what the pay off could possibly be for believing gobbledty gook like this?
these people are totally delusional
notice that MOST of them believe in almost EVERY conspiracy there is
be it the JFK assassination, to the moon landings being a hoax

Last edited:
Well, first I think they must not actually know any government workers or pols in real life; these people couldn't organize a bake sale and keep their mouths shut. But nevermind that; what is the emotional thingie they get from believing nonsense? Some weird sort of pride that they have the inside dope?

Well, first I think they must not actually know any government workers or pols in real life; these people couldn't organize a bake sale and keep their mouths shut. But nevermind that; what is the emotional thingie they get from believing nonsense? Some weird sort of pride that they have the inside dope?

Some of it may have to do with that. For others it may be a coping mechanism. By creating a fake threat they can freely ignore real ones, be it mundane ones in life, or larger ones. Subconciously they probably know thier theories are bullshit.

And some may just be nuts.

It's unbelievable that there's actually still people who actually believe the towers were brought down by explosives. This has been scientifically debunked hundreds of times. Popular Mechanics did an excellent piece debunking all of the alleged conspiracy theories. You can access it online.

This is actually quite common. Every major event has conspiracy theories attached to them. Hell, there's people that think we never landed on the moon, Pearl Harbor was known about in advance, etc...

There's a lot of drooling fucktards out there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back