Two new babies :D

UsaPride

Mar 13, 2004
NC
My cousin (whose husband is stationed in Germany) just had her b/g twins this morning. I have a new Godson and Goddaughter! She was only 32 weeks along, but the babies are doing great!! Leah was 4.9 lbs and Logan was 4 lbs even.
What a happy day! It'd be even better if she was here in town instead of another flippin' country, but still a happy day!!

Thought I'd share :D

Send our congrats to the new parents.

Boy, twins really run in your family.

Thanks Joz!!
Well, I have mine (although not "real" twins :rolleyes: ) and I have distant relatives with twins. She's the first in our little family of 40 that got pg w/twins naturally. So, it's real exciting. :D

CONGRATS PRIDE!!!!! Glad to hear Mom and babies doing fine! I know what that was giving premature birth, I didn't make 29 weeks! :(

Babies are great.... :baby4: .. twins are greater.....

she's a twin... he's a twin... I'm a twin too

i can't show anything baby-related to my hubby right now cuz he wants another baby (yes, it's HIS idea) but we are planning to go to Vegas with some friends next year, and I don't want to be prego on the trip. I told him he can knock me up after we visit Vegas.

if he sees ANYTHING with babies on it, he starts bugging me.
I want another one too, but now is not the right time. but i think it's sweet that he wants another baby.

UsaPride said:
My cousin (whose husband is stationed in Germany) just had her b/g twins this morning. I have a new Godson and Goddaughter! She was only 32 weeks along, but the babies are doing great!! Leah was 4.9 lbs and Logan was 4 lbs even.
What a happy day! It'd be even better if she was here in town instead of another flippin' country, but still a happy day!!

Thought I'd share :D

Always good news when healthy new babies come into the world!!!!!! My girlfriend had a premie, and she was the cutest little thing, still is!!

fuzzykitten99 said:
I don't want to be prego on the trip. I told him he can knock me up after we visit Vegas.
LOL!! That's too funny!!!

No more for me, thank you very much!! I'm done! My two, God love 'em, are a handful and I know my limit, LOL!!!

UsaPride said:
LOL!! That's too funny!!!

No more for me, thank you very much!! I'm done! My two, God love 'em, are a handful and I know my limit, LOL!!!

Going from two to three was way easier than going from one to two. I don't think you got that chance however, don't you have twins?

Well anyway three's enough for us, I am going to get myself fixed.

Forum List

Back