Two more Taliban leaders arrested

neither of those two tapes were proof of him still being alive as he only talked about things PRIOR to Tora Bora going thermobaric

See, but there is a giant flaw in the "Bin Laden is dead" argument.

If he's not alive, then how come the the western world hasn't just declared him dead?

At any point, they could just say "he's dead", and the burden of proof would be on Al Qaeda to produce definitive proof that he is not.

The only reason why this would not have already happened is if they know he is still alive.

no, it gives credence for a military force to find him, and it gives the terrorists a motive to continue to join their cause

neither of those two tapes were proof of him still being alive as he only talked about things PRIOR to Tora Bora going thermobaric

If he's not alive, then how come the the western world hasn't just declared him dead?

At any point, they could just say "he's dead", and the burden of proof would be on Al Qaeda to produce definitive proof that he is not.

The only reason why this would not have already happened is if they know he is still alive.
actually, that fact is, they dont know if he is dead or not

there is no Bin laden. he's long gone. he went MIA long before the 9-11 attack. if he is still alive forgret it. he bought off all the villagers along the border years ago. we can't fart without him hearing it.

actually, that fact is, they dont know if he is dead or not

But there's a real easy way to find out, as I just described.

no, it gives credence for a military force to find him, and it gives the terrorists a motive to continue to join their cause

So you're saying that Bin Laden is dead, but they've been pretending he's alive so they can have a rationalization to continue the War on Terror?

So you're saying that Bin Laden is dead, but they've been pretending he's alive so they can have a rationalization to continue the War on Terror?
just to keep the public involved.

but
as i said, they dont know for sure
but we havent seen anything of him since Tora Bora went thermobaric

Yes, I'm not suree as if they know for sure.....but, the bomb wouldn't leave much dna behind to confirm. I have an idea they have a pretty good idea. before Dec. 2001, they could find Bin Laden through satellites photos....they could tell because he had a big following wherever he went. That's why they pretty much thought he was vaporized with the bomb they leveled on two camps of terrorists.

Chris acts like this has never happened before thats why.....if only 5% of the Pakistanis support the Taliban then within the month OBL and the doc. who hangs with him and the former head of the Taliban the one-eyed guy should be in custady...or killed....we will wait and see....

Yeah, I know Chris is a bit of a hyper-partisan.

But this is good news no matter how you look at it. Another victory for our troops.

And, you must admit, Obama is in fact the Commander in Chief at the moment.

and you notice Vast how you are out here defending the jerk.....thats another reason the guy gets no respect....he lets others do his "defending".....and if he does happen to show up....he will just basically 8 out of 10 times just repeat what he said....or show the same tired old links he has used since he joined....

Chris acts like this has never happened before thats why.....if only 5% of the Pakistanis support the Taliban then within the month OBL and the doc. who hangs with him and the former head of the Taliban the one-eyed guy should be in custady...or killed....we will wait and see....

But this is good news no matter how you look at it. Another victory for our troops.

which has nothing to do with the capturing. Chris never gets tired of sucking Obama's dick.

Bin Laden is dead, and has been since 12-2001, from a Daisey Cutter Bomb.

did you see the body?....mmmm

Have you seen a video of him since 12-2001? hmmmmm?
He always like to be in front of the camera, Harry. Even after 9-11 we have seen him calling it a great victory. No one has seen him for over 8 years.
We've seen the #2 man several times.....but not osama, doesn't that make you the least bit curious?

One more thing....after a Daisey Cutter, everything pretty much ends up as a liquid...just sayin...

Report: New bin Laden tape emerges - CNN.com

FOXNews.com - Al-Jazeera Shows New Bin Laden Tape - U.S. & World

but
but we havent seen anything of him since Tora Bora went thermobaric

no your wrong Dive....in Chris's new book"In A Cave With Bin Laden"....Yamaguchi Press LTD...on sale March 3.....( i read an excerpt) Chris says how he spent most of last year with him in the Hindu-Kush Mountains getting the material for his latest Tome...and lets face it....if you cant believe a straight shooter like Chris....i dont know what to tell ya....

Last edited:
so you're saying that bin laden is dead, but they've been pretending he's alive so they can have a rationalization to continue the war on terror?

But
but we havent seen anything of him since tora bora went thermobaric

no your wrong dive....in chris's new book"in a cave with bin laden"....simon and shuster....on sale march 3.....( i read an excerpt) chris says how he spent most of last year with him in the hindu-kush mountains getting the material for his latest tome...and lets face it....if you cant believe a straight shooter like chris....i dont know what to tell ya....
roflmao

Osama Bin Laden has too many tapes out after 12/01 for me to believe it's not him. Though at this point, that movement would likely benefit more from his death considering he'd likely become a Martyr to their cause.

which has nothing to do with the capturing. Chris never gets tired of sucking Obama's dick.

he sucks Pelosi's dick too....

he sucks Pelosi's dick too....
gee, i always thought he had his head up Obama's ass

Osama Bin Laden has too many tapes out after 12/01 for me to believe it's not him. Though at this point, that movement would likely benefit more from his death considering he'd likely become a Martyr to their cause.

If he isn't already dead, I don't think that Usama bin Ladin's death would benefit al-Qa'idah at all. The loss of UBL would probably mean the loss of a significant amount of funding, and one can only assume that he had some kind of leadership ability if he was able to plan and oversee the execution of 9/11, the African embassy bombings, etc.

While I don't mean to draw any undesirable parallels between the two movements, I believe that Amir Khattab (RA; see my avatar) was worth far more to the Chechen resistance as a commander than he has been as a shaheed (in sha' Allah). As with Khattab, UBL's death may benefit his cause emotionally, but he'll be far more useful to it if he lives to fight another day.

Last edited:

If he isn't already dead, I don't think that Usama bin Ladin's death would benefit al-Qa'idah at all. The loss of UBL would probably mean the loss of a significant amount of funding, and one can only assume that he had some kind of leadership ability if he was able plan and oversee the execution of 9/11, the African embassy bombings, etc.

While I don't mean to draw any undesirable parallels between the two movements, I believe that Amir Khattab (RA; see my avatar) was worth far more to the Chechen resistance as a commander than he has been as a shaheed (in sha' Allah). As with Khattab, UBL's death may benefit his cause emotionally, but he'll be far more useful to it if he lives to fight another day.
a reasonable analysis, Usamma Bin Laden still being alive but in hiding is useful for both sides

did you see the body?....mmmm

Have you seen a video of him since 12-2001? hmmmmm?
He always like to be in front of the camera, Harry. Even after 9-11 we have seen him calling it a great victory. No one has seen him for over 8 years.
We've seen the #2 man several times.....but not osama, doesn't that make you the least bit curious?

One more thing....after a Daisey Cutter, everything pretty much ends up as a liquid...just sayin...

Report: New bin Laden tape emerges - CNN.com

FOXNews.com - Al-Jazeera Shows New Bin Laden Tape - U.S. & World
You can't hang your hat on audio tapes, Harry.
That is an undated video of osama. So there is no difinitive proof of him still being alive.

From your source, Harry:

No one is heard on the video. But a speaker identified as bin Laden praises the "great damage to the enemy" on Sept. 11 and mentions five hijackers by name in an eight-minute audiotape accompanying the footage.
New video images of Al Qaeda leader bin Laden have not been seen since 2001, but there was no way to independently verify when the "new" footage was shot.
At such an altitude, wild flowers would not be blooming in early September.

The videotape appeared to be shot during one day.

"This could have been made yesterday, it could have been made a year from yesterday," sources told Fox News.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back