Two more of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's ex-aides charged

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
So that's five so far. The recall should be fun.

Two former aides to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker were charged Thursday with allegedly doing political fundraising while working on taxpayer time in the Milwaukee County Executive’s office when he ran it.

This part of the story pissed me off:

On Jan. 5 the district attorney said it found that Tim Russell, who had been with Walker as a campaign and county aide since 2002 but did not get a job in the governor’s administration, and Kevin Kavanaugh, Walker’s appointee to the Milwaukee County Veterans Service Commission, stole funds intended for wounded vets and families of U.S. soldiers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Two former aides to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker were charged Thursday with allegedly doing political fundraising while working on taxpayer time in the Milwaukee County Executive’s office when he ran it.

On Jan. 5 the district attorney said it found that Tim Russell, who had been with Walker as a campaign and county aide since 2002 but did not get a job in the governor’s administration, and Kevin Kavanaugh, Walker’s appointee to the Milwaukee County Veterans Service Commission, stole funds intended for wounded vets and families of U.S. soldiers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And Walker is responsible for their actions and should be recalled because of their actions?

What a strange world you live in.

Is Obama responsible for all his cabinet and other administration staff who failed to pay their taxes?

And Walker is responsible for their actions and should be recalled because of their actions?

Is Obama responsible for all his cabinet and other administration staff who failed to pay their taxes?

Of course Walkers responsible for what EX aides have done. In the mind of Tuck and other lefties.

Obama?? Now thats Another story.

Barry's not responsible for anthing going on in his administration or any blowback from his dumbass policies.

Its all still Bush's fault.

Different strokes

They were working on his behalf, were they not? He appointed the scumbag who stole money from disabled vets, did he not? Are you stupid enough to believe that the voters of Wisconsin to not consider his appointment of those stealing from disabled vets?

Of course Walkers responsible for what EX aides have done. In the mind of Tuck and other lefties.

Obama?? Now thats Another story.

Barry's not responsible for anthing going on in his administration or any blowback from his dumbass policies.

Its all still Bush's fault.

Different strokes

So who were those appointees raising money for? Could it be his recall?

The people of Wisconsin will be the ones who decide if Scott should be recalled. I'm just the messenger. Too bad you don't want to hear the story of people who were appointed by Scotty.

They were working on his behalf, were they not? He appointed the scumbag who stole money from disabled vets, did he not? Are you stupid enough to believe that the voters of Wisconsin to not consider his appointment of those stealing from disabled vets?

Running drugs and guns was for Obamas behalf.

Still want to play?

This "aide" must of been real tight with Walker since he didn't get a position in the Walker Administration.

What amuses me is that you progressives can't really campaign against what Walker has DONE as Governor because his ability to cut a 3 billion dollar deficit and turn it into a projected surplus without laying off teachers, cops or firefighters and without raising taxes is nothing short of remarkable. So instead you come up with nonsense like this...blaming Walker for something that someone who worked for his campaign did...someone that Walker obviously didn't think enough of to appoint to a job once he became Gov.

At the same time we have a President who has people in HIS Administration that made billion dollar loans of taxpayer money to big Obama bundlers and sold guns to drug gangs...but you don't seem to hold "him" accountable for that. Strange how that works...

Still want to play?

Sure. Let's start by tallying the indictments for felonies. Is that your excuse for the fact that a Walker appointee has been indicted for stealing money intended for disable vets and the families of those Americans who lost their lives in the Bush wars?

Still want to play? Go for it. I don't find it a game.

Still want to play?

Sure. Let's start by tallying the indictments for felonies. Is that your excuse for the fact that a Walker appointee has been indicted for stealing money intended for disable vets and the families of those Americans who lost their lives in the Bush wars?

Sure you want to start there. After all democrats run the justice dept.

So you need to trump murder.....

What do you have limp dick?

This "aide" must of been real tight with Walker since he didn't get a position in the Walker Administration.

What amuses me is that you progressives can't really campaign against what Walker has DONE as Governor because his ability to cut a 3 billion dollar deficit and turn it into a projected surplus without laying off teachers, cops or firefighters and without raising taxes is nothing short of remarkable. So instead you come up with nonsense like this...blaming Walker for something that someone who worked for his campaign did...someone that Walker obviously didn't think enough of to appoint to a job once he became Gov.

At the same time we have a President who has people in HIS Administration that made billion dollar loans of taxpayer money to big Obama bundlers and sold guns to drug gangs...but you don't seem to hold "him" accountable for that. Strange how that works...

By June, or by November, I fully expect one of these indicted scumbags to roll on Scotty. All is good for the people of Wisconsin and America.

Still want to play?

What do I have? You seem to know quite a bit about my genitals. All I have is five indictments, one of which is probable cause that a Walker appointee stole funds from disabled vets, and the families from those members of America's military that lost their lives.

What is it you have, besides donning your tinfolil bullshit?

By June, or by November, I fully expect one of these indicted scumbags to roll on Scotty. All is good for the people of Wisconsin and America.

You can always hope.

Wonder what you'll say when Walker wins his recall bid and its found that he had nothing to do with what his aides did??

Great day for the people of Wisconsin and America.

Hope we'll see a retraction on the board bout same.

I fully expect that the people of Wisconsin will examine the job that Scott Walker has done for them as Governor and see these attacks for what they really are...a desperate attempt by public sector unions and the far left to smear Walker. Do you REALLY expect that the average Wisconsinite who isn't in a public sector union will rush to put the same kind of idiots who ran up the 3 billion dollar deficit Walker just finished erasing back into office?
Why would any rational person do something THAT stupid?

What do I have? You seem to know quite a bit about my genitals. All I have is five indictments, one of which is probable cause that a Walker appointee stole funds from disabled vets, and the families from those members of America's military that lost their lives.

What is it you have, besides donning your tinfolil bullshit?

Can you trump murder limp dick?

I mention it because you are extremely inept.

Still want to play?

The thief should go to jail. Walker is not responsible for what other people do and there's no way he could have known what would happen. Are you suggesting he check his crystal ball next time to see if anyone he hires may do something stupid in the future?

They were working on his behalf, were they not?
They stole money on Walkers behalf? You have anything resembling actual evidence that they did anything illegal FOR Walker, or on ORDERS FROM Walker?

He appointed the scumbag who stole money from disabled vets, did he not?
Yes, which like Obama in the tax example I gave, means he used poor judgement in hiring them. Nothing more.

Are you stupid enough to believe that the voters of Wisconsin to not consider his appointment of those stealing from disabled vets?
You apparently are stupid enough to believe that the voters of Wisconsin will consider his appointment of those stealing from disabled vets. I have more faith in the voters of that state than you do.

my comments in BLUE above.

Still want to play?

Why is Walker personally responsible for their actions?

Still want to play?

Why is Walker personally responsible for their actions?

For the same reason people are blaming Obama for the for GSA scandal.
Trying to blame Obama for GSA
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/219147-trying-to-blame-obama-for-gsa.html

It's called politcal hackery.

Dick if you want to play that game, lets look at Obama's "Friends" Bill Ayers killed people, Rev Wright-hate monger (I win on this alone), Tony Resco, Solyndra, GSA, Secret Service, ect.
As to the GSA, it really wasnt Obama, but the liberal disregard for taxpayers and their love of wasting money. Secret Service wasnt Obama either, but hey if we want to do guilt by association, I'll be your huckleberry.

Forum List

Back