Two more law enforcement officers shot in Washington State.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
2 Sheriff's Officers Shot in Wash.; Suspect Killed - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said a sergeant and a deputy were shot at around 8:45 p.m. Monday while responding to a dispute between David E. Crable and his brother near Eatonville, a rural community in the Cascade foothills.

Crable, 35, shot the two officers before he was killed when they returned fire, Troyer said. The names of the officers were not immediately released.

The officers were greeted at the door by Crable's brother, while Crable was in the house arming himself, Troyer said. When the deputies entered the house, Crable opened fire from upstairs, hitting one of the officers multiple times.

I think that is 7 or 6 Police or Sheriff officers shot in Washington State in the last two months. I believe five have been killed.

I think that is 7 or 6 Police or Sheriff officers shot in Washington State in the last two months. I believe five have been killed.

Not exactly a cycle of escalating violence, but if we talk it up just right it still could manage that.........

Actually, especially here in Spokane we have started to see more violent crimes.

It's probably Obama's fault because he called a radio station today instead of fixing shit.

Because we have so many of them. :lol:

It is called drugs, Washington State has the worst Oxycotin and meth problem per capita of any other state.

if you're entering somebody's house armed and against their will you shouldn't be suprised if you get shot.

thats why they're supposed to be professionals. they're supposed to be able to deal with it.

stop bitching.

if you're entering somebody's house armed and against their will you shouldn't be suprised if you get shot.

thats why they're supposed to be professionals. they're supposed to be able to deal with it.

stop bitching.

troll

Forum List

Back