two more - in the rain

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
is.php

is.php

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Wow, I really like the last one. It seems a little cut off on the right hand side at the bottom. I feel funny saying things like that since my pictures always turn out so bad, and yours are just amazing. :(

All these awesome pics you take make me and my wife want to move back to the NW. If we do, thinking north seattle eastside area, cause all her family lives in BC or AB.

Great pics, thanks!

Said1 said:
Wow, I really like the last one. It seems a little cut off on the right hand side at the bottom. I feel funny saying things like that since my pictures always turn out so bad, and yours are just amazing. :(
LOL! I liked the first one better. So similar and so different we are. :thup:

Now these are cool! I like the reflections. I like the location. I even like the butt-end cut off. Makes you wonder.

I think you out did yourself this time. Oooo la la. ;)

dmp said:
butt cutt-off?
Yes, Said1 said something about the right hand corner being cut off; part of the butt end of the car doesn't show. I just happen to think it adds to the picture.

Joz said:
Yes, Said1 said something about the right hand corner being cut off; part of the butt end of the car doesn't show. I just happen to think it adds to the picture.

:laugh:

See that little scroll bar at the bottom of the page? Move it to the right.

:D

misterblu said:

Yeah - Both pics are cropped so no part of the car is cut off; only the reflection of the car in the first pic. :D

I like both shots a lot. I am amazed at how black the road is, that with the contrast of the siver against the red.....makes a nice ad for the 8.

misterblu said:

Duh.
I still liked the picture the way I saw it.

Forum List

Back