Two Minnesota GOP Candidates Attacked, Punched In Separate Incidents

Pretty sad what we are becoming, why don’t the leaders of both parties step out and condemn the violence. They need to show backbone and guts against the thugs.
Again, stop saying this shit is equal! I’m laughing at your stupid ass

Both sides need to step up and condemn it. If only one side denounced the violence it will continue.

And I said nothing about being equal. You need to learn reading comprehension, I think when you start preschool you will start learning rudimentary skill. Good luck.
Saying don't take away my healthcare

is NOT the same as:

Knock the crap out of him, would you?
I promise I'll pay your legal fees.

I'd like to punch him in the face.

Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt anyone any more.

I'll beat the crap out of you.

===============

One is free speech, the other is a threat of violence.

This is the problem with the determined ignorance of the right wing. We all know how fuked up they are. Even they know it. But they won't admit it in public. I bet they gloat in private.

You on drugs today? You tripe is even more disjointed then normal.

Try some reading comprehension classes also you might need to check into a rehab facility.
Wow, I must have hit a sore spot.

Did I weeve a widdle bwoose? Pour ting.

When you can't attack the message, you attack the messenger.

I don't believe them.

The guy got knocked in the face so hard he was knocked out and not a single bruise on his face?
And the woman said her arm was bruised but couldn't show it?

Republicans lie so much, it's hard to know what's the truth.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

Trump's advisor, Rob Porter did this to his wife, and she wasn't knocked unconscious.

Coming from a party that loves Keith Ellison, you have little room to talk.
She charged that he pulled her off the bed by her feet.. BFD and she can't keep her story straight anyway...

Dumbo, you are sure slow on the uptake aren’t you? Porter stood accused and no formal charges were brought against him, same with Ellison but your butt buddy dumb ass Dean trots out Porter. So you assholes want to play stupid partisan shit games, fine, I am up to keep proving how stupid and hypocritical you are. You have no morals just partisan excuses and bullshit.
The proof is in the bruising.

Pretty sad what we are becoming, why don’t the leaders of both parties step out and condemn the violence. They need to show backbone and guts against the thugs.
Again, stop saying this shit is equal! I’m laughing at your stupid ass

Both sides need to step up and condemn it. If only one side denounced the violence it will continue.

And I said nothing about being equal. You need to learn reading comprehension, I think when you start preschool you will start learning rudimentary skill. Good luck.
Saying don't take away my healthcare

is NOT the same as:

Knock the crap out of him, would you?
I promise I'll pay your legal fees.

I'd like to punch him in the face.

Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt anyone any more.

I'll beat the crap out of you.

===============

One is free speech, the other is a threat of violence.

This is the problem with the determined ignorance of the right wing. We all know how fuked up they are. Even they know it. But they won't admit it in public. I bet they gloat in private.

You on drugs today? You tripe is even more disjointed then normal.

Try some reading comprehension classes also you might need to check into a rehab facility.
Wow, I must have hit a sore spot.

Did I weeve a widdle bwoose? Pour ting.

When you can't attack the message, you attack the messenger.

You hit nothing, you just spew idocracy. You bring up healt care? We weren’t talking about health care, moron. When you spew stupid, there is no message, just stupidity.

I don't believe them.

The guy got knocked in the face so hard he was knocked out and not a single bruise on his face?

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

Trump's advisor, Rob Porter did this to his wife, and she wasn't knocked unconscious.

She charged that he pulled her off the bed by her feet.. BFD and she can't keep her story straight anyway...

Dumbo, you are sure slow on the uptake aren’t you? Porter stood accused and no formal charges were brought against him, same with Ellison but your butt buddy dumb ass Dean trots out Porter. So you assholes want to play stupid partisan shit games, fine, I am up to keep proving how stupid and hypocritical you are. You have no morals just partisan excuses and bullshit.

Prove where she got the bruising. Just as Ellison’s accuser must prove her seeking medical attention was due to Ellison doing anything. Just because a person is accused doesn’t mean they are guilty just as Ellison is not guilty until proven so. Do you understand the basic concept of innocent until proven guilty? Can you be any dumber?

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

Prove where she got the bruising. Just as Ellison’s accuser must prove her seeking medical attention was due to Ellison doing anything. Just because a person is accused doesn’t mean they are guilty just as Ellison is not guilty until proven so. Do you understand the basic concept of innocent until proven guilty? Can you be any dumber?
Of course you are an idiot. I am for it totally and I believe in our law enforcement system totally and you believe, at least most GOP voters believe Obama holder Lerner Benghazi a whole bunch of phony scandals every single one is phony just b******* propaganda. So shut the fuk up

Of course you are an idiot. I am for it totally and I believe in our law enforcement system totally and you believe, at least most GOP voters believe Obama holder Lerner Benghazi a whole bunch of phony scandals every single one is phony just b******* propaganda. So shut the fuk up

Look nut job, you jump on these threads with really stupid nonsense that no one is talking about, I don’t care about all your silly stupid Hillary obsession, you have nothing but nutty left wing BS. Hell you can’t even explain to me half the shit you come up with. You just rattle off BS crap and try to apply it to me. If you really want to discuss things let me know, if you want to continue your childish boring BS, then find some one else.

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

How many women need to be beat up by Porter before you say OK I believe it?

Remember she wasn’t the only one. So how many need to be beat up? 2? 3? 5? Before you believe a woman?

Trump has nearly 2 dozen who say that he sexually assaulted them. So all of them lied but the commander-in-chief who lies five times to 10 times a day is telling the truth?

Last edited:

It sounds like they were lucky; lucky they weren't high ranking Democrats receiving bombs in the mail, and lucky they weren't Jewish, in Pittsburgh. Yeah, I think those two were lucky.

And besides, here in Minnesota folks try and make folks believe in that whole fake concept they call 'Minnesota Nice.'

It's actually 'Minnesota Ice.'
Or, heavan forbid, a GOP congressman at softball practise.

How many women need to be beat up by Porter before you say OK I believe it?

Remember she wasn’t the only one. So how many need to be beat up? 2? 3? 5? Before you believe a woman?

Trump has nearly 2 dozen who say that he sexually assaulted them. So all of them lied but the commander-in-chief who lies five times to 10 times a day is telling the truth?

How many women claimed Clinton sexually assualted them? They all lied?

Also when found out Porter was gone, can you say the same about Ellison or Clinton?

I don't believe them.

See this woman?

colbie.w710.h473.jpg

it is truly remarkable how fking much of a hypocrite you are. amazing. how can you live like that? inconsistent in your beliefs? it's ok here but it isn't ok over here mentality. Not me jack, I live with my consistency. all is equal in my world. you should be ashamed.

Forum List

Back