Two Millionaires Put The Knock On Capitalism

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The next 44 words contain everything you need to know to pass on Incorporated:

The new Syfy series Incorporatedā€”from executive producers Ben Affleck and Matt Damonā€”could easily be subtitled Everything I Needed to Know About Capitalism I Learned From Occupy Wall Street. If the Bernie Sanders campaign was a weekly hour-long science fiction drama, it would be Incorporated.​

Ben Affleck and Matt Damonā€™s ā€˜Incorporatedā€™ on Syfy Delivers a Paranoid Anti-Capitalistā€™s Vision of the Future
Posted at 4:00 am on November 30, 2016 by Jim Jamitis

Ben Affleck and Matt Damon's 'Incorporated' on Syfy Delivers a Paranoid Anti-Capitalist's Vision of the Future | RedState

NOTE: It is okay to knock capitalism when you make your money in a parasite industry.

The new Syfy series Incorporatedā€”from executive producers Ben Affleck and Matt Damonā€”could easily be subtitled Everything I Needed to Know About Capitalism I Learned From Occupy Wall Street. If the Bernie Sanders campaign was a weekly hour-long science fiction drama, it would be Incorporated.​

Ben Affleck and Matt Damonā€™s ā€˜Incorporatedā€™ on Syfy Delivers a Paranoid Anti-Capitalistā€™s Vision of the Future

Ben Affleck and Matt Damon's 'Incorporated' on Syfy Delivers a Paranoid Anti-Capitalist's Vision of the Future | RedState

NOTE: It is okay to knock capitalism when you make your money in a parasite industry.

Meanwhile our government turned Orwell's "1984" from a cautionary tale into the operating manual for 21st century government

Meanwhile our government turned Orwell's "1984" from a cautionary tale into the operating manual for 21st century government

World War Z

Or one could just read a book.

It doesn't seem like folks read anymore, they are content to let TV brainwash them. I wonder why?

Forum List

Back