Two Men on United Flight from Chicago Arrested on 'Preparation of a Terrorist Attack'

I posted this earlier. Mine was ignored, too. People don't like being reminded that Islam is a threat to everyone, when they spend so much time pretending they represent the same level of threat as Christians.

I know it was right after 9/11 and all, and it was still a fresh wound and all, but GWB said that Islam was a Religion of Peace and Great Honor.

I posted this earlier. Mine was ignored, too. People don't like being reminded that Islam is a threat to everyone, when they spend so much time pretending they represent the same level of threat as Christians.

Are we allowed to say the same thing about Christianity the next time two christians are caught trying to hurt people? Just what to know what the ground rules are here when blaming religions for the actions of individuals.

I don't know how to interpret this. Should the right to free exercise of that religion be curtailed in the United States? Should the U.S. declare a holy war on Islam? What is the practical import of these words?

It's not politically correct to be reminded that the bulk of terrorism comes from one religion. ;)

I know it was right after 9/11 and all, and it was still a fresh wound and all, but GWB said that Islam was a Religion of Peace and Great Honor.

Then why do liberals hate Bush so much? They speak the same language.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are we allowed to say the same thing about Christianity the next time two christians are caught trying to hurt people? Just what to know what the ground rules are here when blaming religions for the actions of individuals.

Well when you can show us Christians making "dry runs" in airplanes, do let us know!

Stupid!

I don't know how to interpret this. Should the right to free exercise of that religion be curtailed in the United States? Should the U.S. declare a holy war on Islam? What is the practical import of these words?

That liberals need to quit pretending there isn't a war on terrorism.

Well when you can show us Christians making "dry runs" in airplanes, do let us know!

Stupid!

OK, another question about the ground rules. Is it something we ONLY are allowed to talk about if it involves airplanes? Are we not allowed to point it out and blame an entire religion for it if it's ground bound? Just trying to clarify the rules for blaming the entire religion here. Don't want to be out of step.

Stupid!

OK, another question about the ground rules. Is it something we ONLY are allowed to talk about if it involves airplanes? Are we not allowed to point it out and blame an entire religion for it if it's ground bound? Just trying to clarify the rules for blaming the entire religion here. Don't want to be out of step.

This is stupid!

This is like arguing that the Nazis weren't the only ones that killed Jews, because the Russians had Pograms.

YEAH, BUT THE MAJORITY OF IT WAS DONE BY THE NAZIS! DUH!!!!!!!

So, you can't stand that, ONCE AGAIN, as with 9/11, the USS Cole, the first WTC bombing, the Embassy bombings, the failed plots on Times Square, Fort Hood, and on and on and on, muslims terrorists are committing terrorism.

Liberals don't like that, because they don't hate Islam, they hate Christianity.

So, they HAVE to find some moral "relativism" that offsets the obvious.

Only problem is, the Quran tells Muslims to kill infidels and the NEW TESTAMENT DOES NOT!

Therefore your argument of "Christians" committing terrorism doesn't hold up, because their very scriptures would prove they were not so.

However, that can't be argued for Islam, which defeats your entire argument.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stupid!

This is stupid!

This is like arguing that the Nazis weren't the only ones that killed Jews, because the Russians had Pograms.

So...you would not hold the Russians accountable too for killing Jews? You would look the other way over pograms because you wish to ONLY make a point about Nazis killing Jews?

YEAH, BUT THE MAJORITY OF IT WAS DONE BY THE NAZIS! DUH!!!!!!!

Duh, indeed....do you hold all Germans (even German Americans) responsible for what the Nazis did?

So, you can't stand that, ONCE AGAIN, as with 9/11, the USS Cole, the first WTC bombing, the Embassy bombings, the failed plots on Times Square, Fort Hood, and on and on and on, muslims terrorists are committing terrorism.

I can't stand it? Where in the world do you get that from? BTW, I was in the Navy when the first WTC hit (in Japan at the time) and the USS Cole...a friend had to help clean up from that one. Another friend was in the Pentagon on 9/11 and lost nine of her enlisted....so, don't talk to me about "not standing it".

Liberals don't like that, because they don't hate Islam, they hate Christianity.

Bull shit....but I do hate hypocrisy. I do hate double standards. I do hate someone blaming millions for the actions of a few. I do hate those who whine about persecution as they persecute. I do hate those who go on and on about being great Americans until it's a little too hard for them to actually follow our Constitutional principles. That's what I hate.

So, they HAVE to find some moral "relativism" that offsets the obvious.

Only problem is, the Quran tells Muslims to kill infidels and the NEW TESTAMENT DOES NOT!

You guys need to make up your minds about New Testament / Old Testament. Really. One day you go on about how the Old Testament isn't what Christians follow (makes me wonder why your bibles even carry it then), the next day you're quoting Leviticus. Someone needs to be consistant in your Church of St. Lubys.

Therefore your argument of "Christians" committing terrorism doesn't hold up, because their very scriptures would prove they were not so.

So there are NO Christians who terrorize? There are NO Christians who murder? There are NO Christians who plan to kill people? There are NO Christians who hurt people in the name of their so-called religion? Is this the garbage you are trying to feed me?

However, that can't be argued for Islam, which defeats your entire argument.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So, here we are....you blame all the millions who follow Islam. Why don't you just advocate killing them all. Makes sense in your world, I suppose.

Forum List

Back